• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
27yzf4y.png

Ho-oH wings on a lugia and recolored...^^

2ce54xv.png

Ghost Ninetales

24qmq2f.png

Character for my fic - Spills the Exile Smeargle

eflykx.png

Character for my fic - Cirrus the Exile Houndour

90dq1u.png

I might make this one a character.
Evil Mawile

2yoevir.png

Entraicune

27yzf4y.png

Ho-oH wings on a lugia and recolored...^^

2ce54xv.png

Ghost Ninetales

24qmq2f.png

Character for my fic - Spills the Exile Smeargle

eflykx.png

Character for my fic - Cirrus the Exile Houndour

90dq1u.png

I might make this one a character.
Evil Mawile

2yoevir.png

Entraicune

They look good, I've tried entraicune before, and it was a mess.
picture.php

C+C as always, please.

Nice...revamp? It looks good.
2whla3m.png

My most recent one, Snorlax as a panda.
^^

So that's what Snorlax is!

My newest random fusion-

Sentralee90853.PNG

Presenting....

Croagunk(<3) Chao!
croagunkchaohx3.png

'Dancing' Mew! (Mew spliced with Politoed. Such a cute combo! :3)
dancingmewxl1.png

My first inferno ever- Yanma! (did I post this yet?)
yanmainfernobi0.png

Finally, a work in progress- a Dragonite revamp! From Yellow to D/P... my first, so it's not looking too good. Please help! Need tips.
dragoniteyellowrevampft7.png

CRIT PLEASE! Mainly on the wip. Thanks!

The croagunk chao looks good. I have one of toxicroak, and for a second, I though they were the same!

Yes, it's a good combo. You should splice politode with pichu and such!

Inferno is good, except it's not really an inferno. It's a pillow shadeish thingy.

A revamp is not a recolor. I just got informed of this. For example, the lines on his stomach shouldn't be black, and the tail's shading is wrong. And the back wing is black too, it should probably be green.

Any CC for this fusion I did as a request?

Entialtredon39963.PNG

I really like it...

Entei, Dialga, Groudon and... what?

Seems very nice. I think maybe the back-(viewer's)right leg should possibly be a little higher up, and the fire-mane thing should probably be on top of Dialga's tail.

I need some help on reposes.
This first one is actually pretty good, but I still need crit.
Houndoom as Mightyena:
picture.php

Gyarados as Milotic:
picture.php

Taillow as Pidgey (mostly scratched):
picture.php

Absol as Mightyena:
picture.php

ZC- I had to fuse in Moltres, so I put on the flame. It just looked wrong with wings!

Reposes-

Houndoom- good.

Gyarados- You forgot part of his head... The top, in between the horns. There should be like, something there... Also, go back over and smooth the curves. The base of the tail is going in the wrong direction.

Tailow- face is squished, but it's good. Give it an actual beak, not an orange spot.

Absol- This one is actually good, except for the head. Remember, it's a repose. You should make the face and stuff look like the reposed pokemon, not the base pokemon. This also goes for tailow.

Another random fusion!

Swlahna23906.bmp

I spent hours making this.

babyandbouncy99779.png

Every single Baby Pokémon, fused together to create these two chaps.

...wow...

The budew thing looks like you just threw it under there, but other than that, it looks amazing.

Actually, I scratched a link between the Bonsly stalks and the Bud, but yeah, the Mantyke ear hides that.

Thanks =P

@ ZC: :D Adorable.

This isn't mine, my sister, Zephie, made it.

29we28.png

Yeah, cause it was adorable and I couldn't keep it to just us. :D

Actually, I suppose I could have put the bud a bit more... central, then you'd be able to see the stalk.

I like that Baby Pokemon Splice although the Budew thing doesn't seem to fit in to well. It is good overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom