• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ja, indeed >:3

We'll need to find a time before I go off to visit my family next week, so when's the earliest time that's good for you?
    Thanks. Yeah, hopefully you won't have to do anything; just wanted to be sure there was actually someone to answer questions while I'm gone.
    Hey, Vixie. As you can see, I haven't been able to get on much lately because I've been busy. On top of that, my internet service has just been cut off and it's not looking like I'll be able to get it back before Monday at the earliest. I was able to get into school and use a computer for a little while, so I'll get to what I can today, but in the event that the Chrome tournament progresses much farther while I'm away could you handle things for me? It's in its last few stages now, so all you'd have to do is poke people if they need it--I doubt they will--and settle any disputes, which may partially be my fault as I was unclear but I'll defer to your judgment there (and when in doubt, save for an obvious loser's disconnect in which case rule in favor of the winning player, just have them replay it). It shouldn't be much at all, and I'd really appreciate the help. I've asked Espeon to do the same for what's left of Crystal. Don't worry about handing out prizes; I'll get to that myself as soon as I can.
    I'm not going to call you for anything, and I'm not going to forfeit.
    I suppose tier two is just as good as any. That is to say, should I lose.
    Now it's finished charging, so let's just do this.
    And that's all fine. I never asked you to divulge details. I suppose one person's cheating is another person's fairness.
    I seem to recall being told about a certain Focus Sash Froslass And Nasty Plot Togekiss that allowed you to sweep Arylett's entire team?
    I'm available pretty much any time, but my DS is charging at the moment.

However, I do ask that this be a fair fight.
    Ah, looks like we're paired up for the Crystal tournament thing. I can battle pretty much anytime from 2:00 PM to 3:00 AM (whoo, same time zones, no mathy conversions that I suck at) tommorow and beyond. So just tell me whenever you can and we can set up a time.
    Ah, I don't have MSN or AIM or anything anymore... I never used them. xD; I'm not even sure what my username was. o.O
    That sucks =/

And why has it been female for awhile? Was there an operation that I am completely oblivious to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom