• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hrml

I should totally enter that contest. I might at least get a shiny or something.
    Hm.

...I think I might come up with an area anyway since I love having moneys.
    So what's the rule on legendary thingies? (probably been answered already in a thread somewhere but you're right here and convenient!) I saw Rotom in a couple of areas as a "once this one is found it never shows up again" (PK got one of them :v) thing. Do you have to get permission for that or can you only do that with pseudothingies like Rotom?
    So I'm assuming making your own safari area is the main means of revenue in the Safari Zone? I'll probably need to come up with one eventually if I don't want to run out of my initial $50, right? :T
    Mr. Mime... ~.~

I'm hoping for a Smeargle or something. Not a shiny one, just... a Smeargle.
    :T I saw my buddy PK got a shiny Drifloon and I was like I WANT A PIECE OF THAT. Also I saw a Wynaut in the Starter Shop and was like awww

James told me not to bother with waiting for the bank to update so FUN TIMES
    WHO WAS THAT IDIOT THAT JUST WENT INTO THE WING!?

[Gra... Gragh grr argh...] Tha... That was the leader...

OH. LET'S LAND. I WANNA PARTY.

[GRAGH RAGHR RGHAH!? GRAH GRR RAGH AGH RRGH!?] WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT DEATH EQUALS BAD!?

ISN'T THAT HIM OVER THERE ON THE LUGIA?

[GRAH. GRARGH... AGH RAHR.] OH. WELL THEN... LET'S LAND.

YAY! PARTY!

[GRAR RAGH GRR.] WE HAVEN'T WON YET.

OH. RIGHT. WHY ARE YOU GOING DOWN SO FAST? LOOKS LIKE WE'RE ABOUT TO CRASH.

GRAH? AHR GRAR!] WHAT? OH CARP!

*BOOM*

[Argh... Gragh...? Gragh!? Gargh rah grah!?] Ow... Nemec...? Nemec!? Where are you!?

WOOHOO!!!!

[Gragh rah...?] What the...?

HI APPLESAUCE! YOU LOOK LIKE A SPECK FROM HERE! RIDING CHARCOAL(charizard) IS AWESOME!

[Gragh grr ragh...] I should've known...
    yeah probs

haha i hardly ever meet other oklahomans on forums so i'm pretty pumped. yeah, i don't have much else to say :V
    so i hurd you most likely like them moar than a bidoof mixed with a vapooreawn?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom