• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

RespectTheBlade

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh, I know. I totally agree about the reunion. I would kill to see them live at least once.
    Yes, their lyrics are fantastic. So creative and straightforward. The song titles are pretty witty, too. :3
    I'll have to remind you once again that it has been a week since you reserved a spot in Ten of Death, Ten of Life, half the time you had to write your character has gone.

Everyone besides you are done with their forms, you're holding us up.
    Hey you the sword fetish guy.

Get working on your Ten of Death, Ten of Life character, we need you to start.

Remember that if you take more than 14 days I'll give your spot to Mewtwo.
    This happened two times to me. First time: We were going to Orlando for a quick vacation, and I bring my Soul Silver game with me, and it has a lot of precious and nostalgic Pokemon in there. We go into a shop, and I remember putting my Soul Silver game in my DSi. I ended up not playing with it. When we leave, my game wasn't there, and I was prety sure I lost it forever. We spent a hour trying to find it, only to find it in the car. :D The other time, I had it in my pocket, went outside to go on the swings, came back in and it wasn't there. It actually fell out of my pocket. I was trying to convince my mom to let me look for it, but she denied. My grandmother who lives with us found it outside, unharmed when she took my two pet dogs out. Thank the Lord. <3

Yes, I do. My Wi-Fi's set up. It would be nice to have a battle, though I'd actually have to make a team first, ahahah. I should really start making a team now, actually.
    ...I offcially don't give a crap about EV Training anymore. What you said right there is exactly what's going to happen to me. D:

Oh, I see. I wish I had Heart Gold so I could get two Mews. :/ I might as well transfer the Mew I get into Black, seeing as when a new Pokemon game comes out I usually forget about the others, ahahah. EV Training seems like a pain from what I've read. :/
    I hope so, too.

Hmm, well I would like to try EV Training the Mew...It would be my first real attempt at EV Training. I would like a fairly powerful Mew, you know?
    Hmm, I like that idea. So, we won't say unless asked.

...Or unless someone decides to make a thread about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom