• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Crazy Linoone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's why you read the manga first. XP But it was kinda hard for me to adjust to the anime-styled Before-he-got-all-powerful-Allen after staring at Crowned Clown Allen for so long. I didn't really like the first 40-something-ish part of the anime because it was going so slow... And I was all sad because I thought I'd never get to see Allen turn to Crown Clown and all the later awesome battles. But it started to follow the manga plot after a while, so now I'm happy.

Allen is awesome.

I agree though. Drawing manga seems like hard work... I mean, thousands of fans are waiting for you every day to come up with a new chapter. I'd feel bad to disappoint them.
    I do like the manga art. But after seeing Allen in colour for like fifty years it's kinda hard to get adjusted to the black-and-white [at least for me]. I wish they didn't stop the anime where they did, but I guess it was because the anime was catching up to the manga.

I wonder if Hoshino-sama is working on D.Gray-man right now. Being pressured by fans from both Japan and America is kinda scary, if you think about it.
    Fwee! Yes. A cookie to you!

Hmm. I was kinda sad/annoyed when the anime ended, so now I'm just reading the manga. Are you a manga reader or an anime fan? :P
    XD
    I busted out laughing when I read that. I don't know what's so funny about it.
    I'm starting to be scared. I DO have a sister....
    Hmmmm... But she doesn't care for Linoones, as far as I know.
    No I meant the fact that you were born in Taiwan and moved here o_O Same thing for me.
    Random person says: YOU ARE SCARY. (See the "Spoilers for Life: Santa" thread for details.) ITS TRUE EVEN DOWN TO THE PARENTS.
    On a side note, I LOVE your signature!
    The tea-cod Linoone in your sig is so cute. <3

...I felt the need to tell you this.
    *shot*

Yes, I make games. But I won't tell you what it is because I really prefer chat communication. It's a big project of mine I'm dedicated to. If you don't have AIM, I have a game that I made which hosts online communication. One of my passion is creativity, because creativity can take in many forms and I just love versatility. (I really type paragraphs like these in a forum)

*shot*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom