• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dinru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...im not even going to ask

I agree with that statement.

Because Google's a meanie.
    skjfdshgudhfuovbfhgihroghrihgroiughuhpdrihiehdsguhsrfughrnoooooooonsense. :3

Nah, I'm pretty sure my head is filled with the berverage too.

I'M
    S
    COMPUTER
    SOTHISDOESNOTWORK
    i think
    idek&idec
    wwwOOOWWWWWWWWWWIIIITTTTTTttttttIIIIISSSSssssSmiiNEEEEeeeeTOOoooOOOoOoOOOOOOO. :3

Your head is filled with thousands of wonderous ideas.

..wha
    wait wait wait
    wtf
    i don't
    cannot compute
    system shutting down
    OOOOOoooooOOOOoooookAAYYYYYyYYyyyyyyyyWELLLLLllllLLLLThENNNiGUESSSSweeee''rREEEEEBOThhHcoNFUSeddddddDDDDDDDDCCCCCCCCC:::::::::

I concur.jpg

Indeed it is. :D
    wat.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIiIiIIIIIIIiiiiiii'''''''mmmmmMMMMMmMMmmmMmMmMmMMnooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTsUUUUURRRRRRREEEEEEEEEOFWHATTTTTTTTTTYOUUUUUUUUUU''reeeeeeeeeeEEEEESAYINgggggGGGGGGGGANYMOREEEEEEEEEE:DDDDDD

That...
    That would be amazing.

It.
    I don't.
    Wha.
    Oh! I must've worded it wrong. I didn't mean to make you think that I thought that you were implying that I was forgetful. ...Wait, I'm not sure if that setence made sense. I need to read over that a few times.

ROOFTTTOOOOOOooooOOOOoOoOoooooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOpPPPPS!

Hngh, this saddens me. D:

WAITEXPLAINTHATAGAINIMANAPPLEDUCKTHATDOESN'TMAKEANYSENSEithinkwhat?
    I always know you exissst! D: But thanks for the heads-up; I was starting to forget to reply.

Aaaaaaaaaaa and when you're happy I'm happy and happy you are so I'm happy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

D: I wish I had someone to watch MLP with. But my older and younger brothers don't like it so. Makes me saaaaaaaad. and YOU'RE WELCOMEEEEEEE <3 oh yeah.

ApplejackappletiniapplebloomgrannyappleAPPLEAPPLEAPPLE
    <3 BUT BUT BUT YOU'RE STILL MORE IMPORTANT. so what if they're not always here AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE I'M HAPPY. :D AWW THANK YOU. <3
    (<3)

Ohmygod is that a Fluttershy shirt. IS THAT A FLUTTERSHY SHIRT. well it's her cutie mark BUT IT'S STILL A FLUTTERSHY SHIRT. That's just amazing. And adorable. So, so very adorable. :3 You're sister seems so nice! I hope one of my brothers does something like that for me for my birthday~ owo OHANDHAPPYBELATEDBIRTHDAY <3 Speaking about sisters, CAN MY PONY BE SISTERS WITH YOUR PONY.

Ahahah, Applejack's my faaaavorite. <3 Her accent is love~ And Appletini? I only remember Applejack and Apple Bloom. She has so many family members that I just don't know anymore. o3o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom