• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

surskitty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright! These pronouns are new to me - just wanted to make sure I used them right. :]
    Would these be correct usage of your pronouns:

I think e is very nice / I like eir art / That is em over there with the blue hair

?
    Sounds like fun! The art, anyway, rather than the pre-migraine feeling. I hope the meds clear that up for you so you can enjoy stuff more.

My classes are pretty interesting, yeah, although I seem to be the only person who actually finds the genomics course worthwhile. Everybody else doesn't want to do genomics and/or already knows everything they're teaching, while I know none of it, none of the it. Not particularly adventurous (yes, we went to Assateague), but pretty intense.

Pretty cool! I like herons.
    SARAH YOU GET BACK HERE WITH ALL THOSE PALE GATE ORBS U LITTLE CHEEKY BASTARD.

Yeah, but your inventory isn't bottomless... unless she teleports them like she does Luc and co.? lol. It's gotta make you wonder with Albert though. Luc and Yub are probably all like "been through that all that shit before" but Albert's probably like WTSFH TELEPORTATION WUT WUT". But he might not just because, you know, this is kind of Suikoden we're talking about.

Oh dear, Freed, Freed, what are we going to do with you... I love how they keep changing his name everywhere, too. Sometimes he's Freed. Sometimes he's Freed Y. And other times he's Freed Yamamoto. Wth you can't even get your name straight bro.

I hate admitting this but I thought Jowy was a girl at first. ajfksdhfkadbsfgadsjhb
    You're right. Its just that when you bring up Rody in most suikocircles, they're like "ro-what, isn't that like where you ride horses or something". And DAMN I THINK YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT. Although can't she only hold a limited number of the- I CALL HAX

Freed isn't good at anything besides producing Sanaes.

If you get luc i must have that sgt.joe. He looks so annoyed. this blog has a lot of awesome Suikomerch.. That SII Luc and Sasarai figure are just wow! The other two look kinda derpy though. lol

also I saw this and I was like wat

Viki, is there some negative connotation of "female" or "male" of which I'm not aware? I mean, my teachers refer to me and my classmates all the time as "a male" or "a female".
    I just tend to use whoever I like. I think I had Rody in there too in SIII, and he's a total lolwut character.

Yeah. We're talkin' Hiroshima here so its a little different. lol! At least its easier to tell what time it is over there, because all you have to do is change AM to PM and vice versa...

Both are awesome, although it makes you wonder why she even married Freed. He's such a derp. Maybe he's a good accountant...

Yup. I'm sure a few others are floating on eBay, but be warned, the SV ones go for over $70! No, I don't have one if that's what you're wondering!
    Emily is pretty much OP though. Lol.

Ooooh interesting. When I was little we lived there for a year and mom made friends. :/ lol they all beg her to try learning Japanese. It's pretty cool because one of them is in her late 60's and studies English intensely still. Sure she still has an accent but you gotta give it to her for studying so hard! Mind I ask where she's living?

Jeez I haven't played enough of the game to even judge. Lol. I just... like her >_<

also:
    Cecile is so ridiculously badass that Thomas can barely put up with such badassery. Although... I actually raised Thomas all the way from level 1 to beat the final boss with him *-* I dunno, I just liked using him, even though his magic was crap; he ended up being pretty damn good after a while though. I'm not someone who looks into the stats of most games (besides Pokemon)... xD

I can't speak any Japanese so its better than what I could do. And dammit, I actually have friends in Japan that want my family to learn Japanese so we can all be talkin' in their own language. lol

nkfan;sfkasdklfjbnasldkabkf dammit look you made me change my avatar
    Oh lol ok.

Yeah. Thomas was my favourite playable though :x I dunno why, he was just cute lol.

Yeah I have actually! I'm really excited about it. I really want to read it when its done though, so I don't have to wait a long time for the next chapter *facedesk*

Oh yeah, the music is remixed Suikoden II music. It's well rendered for 8 bit.

HOLY CRAP HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS BEFORE. AND HOLY CRAP ITS ALL LIKE HQ AND ZOMG. This art is awesome. dklfshdlfjabsfjadbskfab going to spend all night looking at these
    Oh lol. Yeah, Excuse me for not being the greatest, my knowledgeable is a bit rusty.

I agree on your Chris point. (I made Chris FC too O.o). It'd be really interesting to see the 3 get all revved up again. And the poor Ducks just have to sit through, watching... okay that was a horrible pun. I wonder what role the Lakeside Castle would have to play in it, especially considering how disgruntled they were about the agreement.

I've actually haven't played the Geddoe ending, I should look it up... I've played the game once and rented to my friend and he has YET TO PLAY IT BECAUSE HE'S A LAZY BUM. ASJDKLFHADSKLABF I swear I'm going to get it back

Bah. Good point. I'm just a Harmonia tard. It'd be cool if they got those Suikogaidens fully translated though, because I'm pretty sure we'd know a lot more about Harmonia then. lol. It is dick central of the world... but its still interesting nonetheless. *facedesks*

The game has bleeps and bloops music reminiscent of the GBC. It's actually fairly well rendered (BUT THAT VIDEO WAS HAX and was playing Pokemon music as proof of concept). Wait. You have some of the cards. whatthatsoundsawesome.

I think I'll think of writing another general discussion thread tomorrow, but I'm just not motivated right now to think of what should be the topic starter. :x
    Lol. And then Luc goes back to her too iirc! (mind you it's been two years since I played through the game last...) Its like... WHY. At least Sasarai was able to gtfo but he ended up being kinda messed up in his own way.

lol

Bah you gotta good point. Although you'd think with traveling dimensions... Wait, what if Hotupa and Viki are like... related or something O.o Hotupa was a favourite character of mine for I'm not entirely sure why, so that'd be amusing to learn if they had some relation.

Dayum, continuing from III sounded like it would be awesome. Mainly because I think villages like Le Bueque (spelling dammit) and all that, that are under Harmonian control as 3rd class citizens, would rebel and get their asses handed to them, and then the rest of the continent gets pissed and then an epic war starts. BUT that's just because dammit it would be awesome to just go into that fascist society and understand it from its core. I've been fascinated by it ever since I was introduced to it.

Dude I OWN Suikoden Card Stories. Like its in my DS right now. lol. But I haven't played a crazy amount of it. I've even hacked the game's music for teh lulz. The game is really fun to be honest, I was pleasantly surprised.

Dayum those are pretty old, not sure if I want to revive yet (points at post count). Might make a new one as just a general discussion thread. hmm...
    Now that you bring that up, that's incredibly disturbing.

What the hell else does she do with her life besides popping up and being all prophetical and shit. UNLESS

ALSO NEW SUIKODEN. OPINION. Do you think it's going to be a tierkreis sequel, and if so, will it be disappointing to you that Konami apparently forgot how awesome the prospect of invading Harmonia sounds? Apparently time travel is involved though so it could actually take place in the original world (opposed to the whole dimension thing). Don't get me wrong, Tierkreis was a good game but DAMMIT WHY DISCONTINUE

Also images from Famitsu: clicky

/what Espeon has odessa flik holy crap is this like a half suikoden forum or somethin I need to start a thread.
    Well yeah, but they can teleport. They really don't have time for ladders.

((i tots forgot about luc not climbing though))
    I had so much time for ladders that I climbed every ladder I could.

And then I played as Thomas in SIII and was like "CLIMB THE LADDER YOU WUSS"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom