• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Blastoise Fortooate

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would imagine.
    I really need to catch up on Glee! When it was a few episodes in I was reading some feminist blogs about how it was dealing with some Santana x Brittany thing really badly but... eh. I kinda dislike that I'm not more inherently sensitive about that kind of stuff, given the online environment I find myself in. But I just don't get offended by "asshole" as an insult. Or bitch even. idk /ramble
    Oh, I see. Had I seen the episode I probably would have known that.
    But now it kinda feels like creepy incest vibes :B wat
    Wait, Wally didn't like that it was on Glee? can I have a sauce? (found it I think) Until a week or so ago I had no idea it was on Glee anyway, I haven't watched any of the third season yet. I've been a fan of his for at least a year so I was kind of disappointed when I learned he was only suddenly popular in the US because he was on Glee, though I guess I should be happy if even a small portion of people who hear him on Glee or the radio check out his other music! I think most of his other stuff is better than Somebody That I Used To Know.

so I had no idea what his own thoughts on it were. And I guess I should go try to find the Glee cover of it, too!

edit: I dunno what they did with it in the episode itself, but this one doesn't seem too terribly egregious... I still like the original version better, and my biggest problem is that they had the same guy sing the whole song. It changes the meaning of the song entirely. Did they no thave a female character/singer that would go with it, or did they just not understand the original song? I think I agree with his judgement, though "bashing" is kind of a strong word, he seems pretty mild about everything. And it's not entirely true to attribute his popularity to Glee like I cynically have been since he was apparently on SNL too (I gotta find that episode!), probably a combination of both. Plus he's pretty good.
    eeeek. Fortunately I was asleep for that. The worst I remember about that was waking up after I was taken home, from a dream where I was eating candy corn- in real life I'd been chewing on the gauze in my sleep. And then when they cut out the stitches... having scissors in the back of my mouth wasn't very nice. But other than that it was alright. I probably don't remember much about the soreness because of the pain meds they gave me, which were really nice. Made me feel all happy and lightheaded and stuff.
    nnng holes. I accidentally brushed the tip of my tongue against the back of the tooth where they'd been drilling, before they filled it in. It felt really weird ;_;
    It is. The vibrations and stuff you can still feel from the drilling are pretty awful, but I think the needles from the initial numbing are the worst. I've just always really hated needles. :[
    I had fillings today (or technically yesterday), top and bottom on the left side, so my tongue was completely out of commission for a good four hours or so. It's all good now, though. Or, well, my cheek is still kind of sore from the needles of numby stuff, but.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom