• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DarkAura
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pinkie/dark (what do I call you)
    should I change my username to Artemis Fowl?
    I.
    Need.
    Your.
    Opinion.
    Please and thank you.
    D:
    Where did you download Pokemon Crystal? Also, you could've just resized the images.
    Hooooraaay~!

And I remeber you had that Caterpie...

And for the heck of it, I will give you a free baby Chikorita.

Honestly, the only Creepypastas that kind of put me on edge are those Lavender Toan Syndrome deaths and stuff. And Candle Cove, at first. Jeff the Killer kind of freaked me out when I first read it, as my imagination became considerably dark as I thought about it, but eh.

Also, concerning your emulator troubles... ; ;
    *huggle*
    Well, I have a Virtual Boy Advance simulator on my computer for GB games, and another one for DS games. I've currently embarked upon Red, Fire Red and Soul Silver, as I can't find my Fire Red, and never purchased SS or HG. :0
    I tried getting Creepy Black, one of those Creepypasta Pokémon games, but it wasn't that good. :/
    Z'omg! I have to tell you something important.

So the other day, I was at the National Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C., and in one of the exhibits, there was this girl. Immediately when she looked at me, my only thought was "Wait is that Michelle wait what"

Not exactly sure why I thought that, but just thought I'd share it with you. c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom