• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

LuckyLapras' Duck

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LL, do you know how to make adoptables? pm me if you do :) Oh! also pm me with your pokemon heartgold/soulsilver/platinum friend code if you got one!

oh and to AbsurdAbsol, i just leared about it, but try pressing the ~edit~ button instead of double-posting. just trying to help ;)
    XP I'm in US, my summer is planned out too. Why is mine semi-blind? Because I've played it too many times to forget the leaders. So the leaders/rival are not blind.
    Also, hax: My Croconaw's bite criticaled twice on rival's bayleef at the entrance to Ilex Forest. My underleveled geodude's rock throw criticaled on bugsy's scyther, killing it.
    I'm also doing a 'locke on Sapphire, which isn't going very well (hax isn't on my side.) At all. My Aron, Ricky, died because of extreme confusion/miss hax, so I called BS. :P
    :D cool!
    Random tags are awesome, I've got one in my sig too.
    Also, you should start a Hax-Filled Semi-blind Nuzlocke!
    In the place where the adoptables were, you should put your WPAY result! [by the way, I'm a teddiursa.]
    In that place where adoptables were, you should put something sayiny how awesome Wargle is
    Are you on right now? I didn't even notice you accepted the request! Oh, and did you know my brother, Mowtom, has joined Fish Jumpers too? He also made his own group! I didn't make one, and I can't right now. Maybe you could join? I'm in his group. I don't know how to link or anything, so to go to his homepage you'll have to go to mine, then click his name in the chatbox to go to his. That's all! Thanks for accepting the friend request! Bye! Remember, I'll be on Motom's home page! His group is called THE ROOM OF RANDOM. It's icon is a yellow smiley face. His icon is a lawn mower Rotom.
    Me too. Especially the Sandslashes in the quicksand pit. If you want, I could do a wi-fi rescue thing to help you through.

quick question, what city do you live in? I'm in Houston, Texas.
    Hahahahahahaha... I have invaded your page again! Now... I quit Mystery Dungeon for a while because Dialga used Roar of Time while I was standing in front of him. So, since then, I've always tried for a combination of Pokemon that can easily kill Dialga.
    Hi Lucky Lapras! Sorry I wasnt at my homepage to talk to you. Yeah im new on fish jumpers and im really new on this site. Im about to get an icon..... but i dont know what it should be! And i dont know how to make friend requests. Aw, how i wish this thing had a tutorial!
    http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/trainercard/

This button is my friend? I thought it was glaring at me....

In all seriousness, I just copy and pasted the img code into my sig. If you're having trouble or something, make sure you're clicking the IMG Code thing. Not copy and pasting the url.

I made that mistake when I first went on a forum...
    I got it...um...I can't remember...I think it was Pokemon Stadium. I saved it and uploaded it to photobucket and copied the IMG code.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom