• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

LuckyLapras' Duck

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• =P
    Well, if you don't use the transparent selection button, you have to splice a lot. It's just that for me, I'm used to using an older version so I guess it takes longer on the newer one?
    The newer version of Paint (on Windows 7) kinda sucks due to the transparent selection button being really confusing.
    Sorry for not seeing this earlier =P
    Bulbagarden Archives has good party sprites, just go here and then change the "Unown" in URL to whatever Pokemon you want; scroll down and it'll be there somewhere :P
    I would have been able to do it for you, but my parents decided for some reason that it would be nice if my sister and I switched computers; she has a Mac and I (used to) have a PC with Paint. But I don't know if her mac has any photo editing software =P
    Also! An image of a box with a Pokemon in it, for future reference. [and no I don't want any questions about why I have a Caterpie named Tiger.
    I finally figured out how to screenshot =P
    These are all FRLG boxes, because I only have the LeafGreen ROM.
    Also, for your boxes: Box 1.
    EDIT: okay, now I got Box 2.
    Once I get to Viridian City after working up enough courage to do so after ragequitting, I can screenshot some boxes for you.
    Also, I'm going to roll for Thunderclap right around now, but as I'm not a fast typer I may not finish in a few minutes.
    No its not my birthday...Its the 19th now and my birthday is on the 29th.... But that doesn't mean I can't sit around lazily and wait, right?

P.S. No wonder you're never on at 9:00 in the afternoon! We have like a five-hour difference!
    ...Just waiting for my KF and sitting at the worst computer ever.. Over here its just barely 10:15...
    graah
    So I got the VBA emulator running smoothly on my computer, then I open LeafGreen. I forgot to save after beating Brock, and now I have to start all over again *rage*
    Besides HappyDragonite, you should also consider listening to... *deep breath*
    draze4blaze
    GlitchxCity
    LugiaDialga
    Pokeremixstudio
    Sonicwave1000

Also, fun fact: Steel is the only type that resists Dragon. Well, most dragon types can learn Flamethrower... *wink wink*
    *thumbs up*

Anyway, wow! The first uncommon of the whole Park! A Flaaffy! [you have like a 5 in 64 chance of getting an Uncommon.] Also, Random.org is giving me a bunch of male Pokemon.
    Okay, fixed. Do you want to catch or ignore the Sandile? (also, I caught the unown-em)
    Ah; that explains.
    Also, did you catch the numel? I'm assuming from your VMs that you did, and after that a Sandile appeared. I'll just edit the Sandile post if you aren't going to catch the numel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom