• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What are you doing reading my conversations with other people? :P

Though like most anime except for the ones I recently rewatched, I haven't seen it for a couple of years.
    Hey, I just wanted to say that even though we don't talk all that frequently I genuinely think you are a pretty cool person and I care about your well-being.
    I'll be done with my exams in about a month so I might check it out then.

And I suppose I'm curious as to how the songs'll sound. I'll wait for Winter Wrap Up :P
    I generally watch anime subbed because English dubbers are often less than stellar, but when stuff is originally in English they're usually fine.

I'm not really that into anime, I just watch shows that happen to be anime. So I'm not entirely sure of the terminology; seiyuu means voice actor, right?
    To be honest unless you're Japanese I don't see the point in watching the MLP dubs. I mean they're originally in English anyway.

I might check it out when I have some more time on my hands though.
    Kind of a stretch from the lyrics. I'm sure there's a better song out there.

*Was pretty tempted to say Eye of the Tiger*
    Aradia - The Haunting (Somewhere in Time) - Kamelot
    Roxy - Happy Little Boozer - Korpiklaani
    Gamzee - Joker and the Thief - Wolfmother
    Nepeta - Holy Diver - Dio
    Kanaya - Starchild - Wintersun (Look at the lyrics about giving birth to a new universe)
    Equius - Trampled Under Hoof - Mastodon
    I liked that episode though. There are only a few scenes I specifically remember from the first time I watched through the series, and the end of that one where they're all sitting on the floor of the clubroom and eventually fall asleep was one of them.
    Despite that I've never been very affected by sad things like that :( Except maybe regret that I never took my own school's festivals very seriously.

The fact that the episodes are barely connected and can be watched in any order is one of the things I like about the series, but I did like how that episode and the Romio and Juliet episodes were directly linked.
    Darn, that's actually one question I asked myself and was annoyed that I couldn't answer.

I really liked the one where Ritsu and Mugi go out and do stuff together because they don't often interact with one another much. One episode I remember liking a lot from the last time I watched the series is the one where Yui has to fill in her career form, because I love flashbacks in this kind of show.
    In that one episode when they want to make a recruitment video and one of them suggests doing it from Ton-chan's perspective? In my head, an entire episode like that would've been one of my favourites if it existed.
    So while I was at it I ended up rewatching the entire series of K-ON as well and now I've got to that level of liking it where I just have to talk about it with someone, and you're the only person I know who likes it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom