• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Omskivar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright. :) You are examing too? I am taking some exams myself. Culinary and Buisness Management exams are done now.
    yeah, i know (that situation happened to me a few years back with a guy friend of mine haha)

theater is really cool as are the people involved in it :D
    I'm...sorta Catholic in that I went to church for eighteen years but I disagree with the no-abortion/contraception/same-sex marriage thing. I went to the college because they're generally very chill for a catholic college (fun fact the housing applications have Other and Neutral along with Male and Female in the gender category!) and they have a great theater department (which is kinda funny considering how liberal theater folks are)

I'm pretty sure we don't have a QUILTBAG society but I don't particularly mind
    I know, it's just kinda tough sometimes

I mean between the Catholic college (which is really chill most of the time, just.) and the people I know who have really weird ideas of what bisexuality is and the fact that i only seem to be able to crush on friends of an incompatible sexuality (except for the one who figured out she was bi AFTER I GOT OVER HER *sigh*) it's just really stressful
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

One of my friends wrote a crack fic where her OC asked a character out and he replied with "I'd love to...but I think I'm gonna marry this lime."

AND I DIDN'T SEE THAT IT WAS A CRACK FIC SO I GOT TO THAT LINE AND COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING
    These are the Fakemon in the Gildor

The ninja series
    -Rogon (fighting)
    -Rogetta (dark/fighting)
    -Rogastar (psychic/fighting)

the Electric turtles
    -Voltortus (electric)
    -Torlektra (steel/electric)

the grass birds
    -Ivyrial (grass/flying)
    -Floraire (grass/flying)

the fire birds
    -Embird (fire/flying)
    -Blazawk (fire/flying)

the dark spirit
    -Phantorne (dark/ghost)

the electric fighter
    -Surgent (electric/fighting)

the whiplash Pokemon
    -Lashard (dark/fighting)

The Raptor Fossil
    -Veliceron (rock/dragon)

and of course the legendaries

Drizleon, the ice guardian (ice/dragon)
    Flarix, the fire guardian (fire/dragon)

Feel free to ask about any of them. XD
    yeah it's tough but I am still at it aren't I

I would love to get my driver's license aaaa
    no actually I'd have to be seventeen to drive here :B

and ehhhh I am sweating it in a sense?? I have been not-killing myself since July :|
    no actually I'd have to be seventeen to drive here :B

and ehhhh I am sweating it in a sense?? I have been not-killing myself since July :|
    I mean it says my age right up there on the right but okay
    I actually turned fifteen and a half eight days ago!
    hey those are basically gender-neutral :B

but yeah I am pretty much certain I'm female

this is unfortunate because it means I've made zero progress since February 2012 but eh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom