• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I liek Squirtles

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• !!! In that cosplay pic you posted! Is that a black-gray-white plaid collared shirt and where did you friend obtain it?! Or at least can you please tell me the brand name so I can search it up.

(Congrats on getting a cosplay together by the way ^o^ Your next task is to cosplay something with full-body armor and tentacles! Good luck! )
    To be perfectly honest, I'd rather not get any gifts. I haven't given anything to anyone else, and it's not like I don't have enough ASBDollars to buy anything I could possibly want anyway.

A good birthday present would be bringing back sig attributes/moves, because Amaterasu and Meta are just sitting in my PC doing nothing until they're brought back.
    Hmm, unfortunately I'm not super well-versed in plays yet, but when I was in high school we did The Outsiders (which is pretty great) and You Have The Right To Remain Entertained (I think that's what it was called) which has some pretty fun audience participation. If you want to do a musical, you can't go wrong with Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, or Godspell, both of those should be Catholic-friendly (maybe even encouraged?). Holes also has a neat stage adaptation
    Oh, that's true! I didn't think of it that way. I also have an obligatory biology exam, but I'm far less excited about that. I don't know jack shit about fucking mitosis, and frankly I don't really care to. But I guess that's not really an option here, alas...

And, well, good! That's all that really matters in a club, I suppose.

Oh, damn. Congratulations, that's super cool! God, highest GPA in the whole class... That's pretty ridiculous. Seriously, congratulations.

Also, er, this is relatively sudden, but do you mind if I PM you about something personal?
    Doesn't obligatory mean you have to take it?

Ah! Well, even better. Doesn't count for a grade, then. You did enjoy yourself, though, I take it?

And hm, what do you mean by that?
    Congratulations on placing so well, that's awesome!

Isn't it bad that your chemistry exam is obligatory?

It's unfortunate that forensics didn't work out so well, but at least you had fun in the class, I guess? It sounded like a fun enough class, anyway, so I don't suppose it matters much how you score as long as you learnt what you were supposed to and had a good time doing it.

Good luck on exams! I'm sure you'll do fine, seems like you always do.
    With two valedictorians, people feel that they should represent as many people as they can. Some students are upset that there isn't a girl to speak for them and their experiences.

No, we've voted on it for years. Highest-ranked sounds more like the Student of the Year award, though that also takes into account community service, sports and music participation, etc.
    Alright, so we use an instant run-off voting system. Wikipedia actually explains it pretty well, so here's a good summary of how it all works. Basically, eight people (including me) go up and give speeches, that are either reasons why they should be valedictorian or previews of what their actual speech would be like. Then, every grad who attends the speeches gets a ballot, and get's to write down their first, second, and third choices. We have two winners, gender is not a consideration.
    For my birthday all I really want is for the quest in my signature to end. That would put a smile on my face.

Oh boy, I'll explain our valedictorian voting system when I have a good hour to chat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom