• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the show was so full of epic. although, admittedly, Mugen was my favorite character.
    is that Jin in your avatar? :D

(sorry for random comment, just made me happy~ love Samurai Champloo =w=)
    Oh really? XD I kind of didn't think anyone'd remember me. That's nice to hear. ^^ The heading guilt tripping me:
    ""Where have you been for the past two weeks? Everything is so boring without you. D: Get active again!""
    Hey~
    Yeah, I switched schools at the beginning of this year, so it's been crazy and it threw off my schedule, so I just started coming back here. I've missed it~
    Nah. Tried to last night (found a subtitled version on YouTube) but I found it fifteen minutes before my mom kicked me off... now i can't find it.
    Hello sir, I'd like to know what the spaeklebakery has for sale this fine evening~
    Okiedokes. I have no idea as to how we're tal-I just got it. We both went back in time. I also could change one thing unnoticably, so I changed the dress she's wearing. She doesn't even know. And anyways, purple hair is cool and the Time Warp is fun.
    But, you said you would jump into action if it weren't for the noodles. Now it weren't for the noodles anymore! Would you really let her do something like that? Wait, no, I just travelled back in time because I died. There is hope for Earth. But wait, if I did go back in time, wouldn't this have been my first message and me have to reintroduce myself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom