• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've created an Arylett who wants to take over Earth via Skype. D: <--That face has reason to be scared...at least no one's supposed to know about it happening...they'll just be subjected to her will yepyep.
    Very good, actually. Yes, you're an obseesive scribbler...I wish I was better at drawing than I am. Even though I'm better than some. I can send you an example of one of my drawings if you like, but elsewise, Aryletti has changed me from a regular, shy person into the WEIRDO I am today.
    Hey. :D I just wanted to tell you that this quote has been added to my signature:
    I'd be kinda afraid to be on the receiving end of a Spartan gay man period. ;
    ...oh wow. I'm still seeing a dog and i have no idea why. Ha...

It's a cool av though, it really caught my eye for some reason
    Is that a dog slashing the air in your avatar or am i completely looking at it wrong?

Sorry for the random post BUT IT IS DRIVING ME MAD >(
    bleh. yuck. ich. >(

Also, that's so strange. Half an hour ago, I took a shower. Now I'm eating mashed potatos. o.o;
    The name of your drink takes so long to say.
    Ahahh. I actually remember that stuff. I remember it tasted Godawful but I couldn't stop drinking it. Maybe they put cocaine in it or something. o.o I'd always fail at twisting the top off, by epic measures, and have to cut it. Ahah. I was a dumb kid.
    Do you? I want some of what you're smoking! ;D

/But seriously Spaekle its nice to share D:/
    Of course you're my friend! ^^ When I read that about the desires, my first thought was a giant, grumpy snake made of bacon yelling at people. x3
    Quite crazy. I mean, damn, and I was /in/ the craziness. I've never been involved in stuff like that. I think people are staring at me.
    Nonono, not the GTS. People said they have a GPS that they downloaded, and they used it to find they're way around towns and stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom