• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competing in the school's singing competition again this year. Singing a Queen song this time.

My friend drove me home from play practice and loaded up the CD from my favorite band.

We then started singing. A lot. It was great.

Having lots of fun baking a cake.

EDIT: And now the house smells like tasty.

Last edited:
O.O I just encountered three shiny Pokémon in a row in Platinum.

Honest. No cheat codes or anything; just saw a Shiny Girafarig, was only half concentrating and attacked it with Focus Punch, but it (thankfully) used something on me, Flinching me, then I looked properly and was like What? A Shiny Pokémon? (Incoherent delerious mumblings) So I Switched to Scyther, used False Swipe, got it to 1HP, and tossed an Ultra Ball. WobbleWobblePing. Woohoo! So then I was thinking, It would be so weird if I saw another Shiny... (random battle encounter music) Soodowoodo, red hands... RED HANDS IT'S A SHINY GO SCYTHER, used False Swipe, half of its HP, used it again, 1HP, tossed an Ultra Ball, caught it, was thinking that this was incredibly lucky and I would stay there and hope another Shiny popped up, Random Battle Music, Roselia and IT'S ANOTHER SHINY MUST CATCH Go Scyther use False Swipe, got it to 1HP, went to use an Ultra Ball, had none left, next best thing I had was a Repeat Ball, luckily I had caught a Roselia before, tossed it, Wobbled once, burst open, attacked, tossed another one, CAUGHT IT, and the next Pokémon I encountered was a Non-Shiny Floatzel, and I think that was the longest sentence I've ever written.

This was on Route 221, by the way.

:grin::grin::grin: THREE SHINY POKÉMON FOR ME!!!

I'm in London in a very giggly mood, and I've lost the ability to sit through one of my favorite songs without smiling/mentally squee-ing, thanks to two of my friends and, indirectly, Taylor Swift.

...it's a very long, very amusing story.

*holds up Heartless-emblem necklace*GUESS WHAT I FOUND IN A MANGA STORE IN LONDON

and plus I probably don't have to crossdress! (though I have mixed feelings about that one)

...yeah you don't wanna know

Edit: regarding the first part of that post:

Rachel: I have a confession to make
Jessica: What?
Rachel: *holds up heartless necklace* I'm actually a heartless.
Jessica: O___________O
*slays you with my keyblade*

Last edited:
On Friday I got back from London and went to a friend's b-day party

saw all my friends and ran into one of the most awesome people on the planet ^^

Just spent half an hour talking with my friend on facebook chat. I never chat randomly with people for even 10 minutes, let alone half an hour. And yet conversation topics never dried up. It was great~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom