• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a new friend in my Japanese class. Pokemon fan, as am I, and has a DS, as do I. Even better, he and my other best friend (Riding Thunder) are getting along excellently.

Completely aside from that, I get to have a schintzel sandwhich for lunch tomorrow :D.

I got Resident Evil 4 for the Wii. I gotta wait for Easter to play it, but who cares? I GOT RE4.

28 days left, if I didn't calculate wrong.

^ Lemme guess, Lent? I CAN'T HAVE SODA OR CANDY AT MY SMALL HG/SS REALESE PARTY! ;_;

But I might get a Jirachi, my hair grew back and I'm feeling nice and stupid. PARTY!

We were listening to Wicked in the car and my friends said I did very well sining For Good last night

It made me smile :3

A friend of mine told me that a friend of hers said his Platinum team was unbeatable.

She then proceeded to tell him that I could probably beat him.

It's on.

A guy wanted a Bulbasaur so bad, he traded me his SHINY Beedrill for one. MY SIXTH SHINY! And SS is here in Four days, three hours and six minutes!

I also got good AS results!

EDIT: And I'm getting Domino's tomorrow.

Last edited:
SO WE HAD OUR FIRST PERFORMANCE TONIGHT

AND WE ROCKED

and on an unrelated note I caught my crush looking at me during one of the dances <3 even though I know he doesn't like me

I went to the GAME on Oxford Street for the Arceus event (were any of you there?). While there, I thought "I should buy a pre-owned Diamond Version so that I can get another Arceus. Then I can start a monotype on it." So now I have three Arceuses.

However, when I got home, I opened the game box up to see if the previous owner had used the Nintendo stars code thingy. And out came another Diamond game. I feel kind of guilty - if I had noticed in the store, I would have given it back. Still, it was an awesome day.

However, when I got home, I opened the game box up to see if the previous owner had used the Nintendo stars code thingy. And out came another Diamond game. I feel kind of guilty - if I had noticed in the store, I would have given it back. Still, it was an awesome day.

Oddly enough, this has happened to me too - and, if memory serves, it was at the GAME on Oxford Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom