• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Haunted Asylum (FIRST FLOOR OPENED TO PUBLIC)

Wargle

Dirty minds think alike~

You enter the Asylum, you feel like you are being watched, you feel like your wallet is being lifted from your pocket. Hey it is! A Dusclops just stole your wallet! GET BACK HERE you cry. It doesn't listen. Suddenly, a Purple blob flies out from near you and hits the Dusclops. It screeches in pain and faints. You grab yuour wallet and try to find who helped you. You see a small grey figure with a zippered mouth. A Banette. It opens its zipper and begins to talk. "Sorry about that. He's crazy. Always trying to steal something. Poor thing."

"Welcome to the Haunted Asylum..." Cackles the Banette in what was once a lobby. "Watch out for that GHOST! Whew... Close one. Nearly lost another customer. This asylum was built two hundered years ago and abandoned a hundered years ago. Now spirits of the patients who once took residence in these halls haunt them forever. Or until they are captured. I took over the Asylum and tried to free the spirits myself, but I too once lived here. In fact, I OWN this asylum, and thus I cannot leave those doors. So I have had trainers do it for me. For a small fee, you can take a spirit ball and search the halls and rooms of the asylum."

GROUND LEVEL:
Enterance fee: $2
Special requirments: FLASH, AN OPEN FLAME OR FLAME BODY *
Pokémon: Ghosts and a normal type here and there.
COMMON: Gastly, Duskull, Shuppet, Pidgey, Zubat, Haunter, Ratatta
UNCOMMON: Dusclops, Haunter, Banette, Raticate, Golbat,
RARE: Gengar, Dusknoir​

* EDIT: AS OF 2/22/2010, 17:55, you must now either have a Pokémon with an open flame on its body, or the ability Flame Body to see in the dark halls. Or you could rent a flashlight for $2 extra.

After lots of hard work clearing away a bunch of rubble and strengthening the floors, the Fisrt Floor is now open!!

FIRST FLOOR:
Enterance Fee: $3
Special Requirments: A Pokémon that learns Strength **
Pokémon: Slighty better than Ground Level. A Rock-Type or two are said to live here.
COMMON: Gastly, Shuppet, Duskull, Haunter, Dusclops, Raticate, Golbat, Pidgeotto, Geodude
UNCOMMON: Dusclops, Haunter, Graveler, Banette, Murkrow
RARE: Honchkrow, Umbreon

Now there are a few items on the first floor. You can either find, An item. A Pokémon. Or a Pokémon with an item. If you find nothing an Item, you can grab it and keep going. You might even get lucky and find an Extra Spirit Ball!

Nonetheless, you start with one Item Box. When you see an item, you can grab it, and keep going. If you find another item, you could either switch your current item for it or leave it. Alternatively, you could buy an extra Item box for $3. If you catch a Pokémon and don't have an item, you can keep looking for an item.

FIRST FLOOR SIDE QUEST: Banette says, "I seem to have lost my Spare Zipper (They change out?) on the First Floor. If you find it, use your Pokégear to call the lobby's phone and let me know. I can reward you with a small prize. Maybe Nugget?

** Strength is to move rubble out of the way. If you do not have anything that learns Strength,
My good friend Rhyperior will accompany and assist you for $2 extra.

MORE LEVELS AS THEY ARE DISCOVERED

Last edited:
Re: Haunted Asylum

Ninja Chatot:

Handing the weird Banette the fee, he hands you a purble and grey Spirit Ball plus a flash light and a card key to get in rooms. As you walk down the hall and through a door, you feel something tickling your head. You swat it off and look to see what it was. In the corner now is a small bulish grey tissue crying. A female Shuppet. Look at you you bully, making small girl ghosts cry. Shame on you.

Catch it? Or go on?

Eonrider:

Handing the weird Banette the fee, he hands you a purble and grey Spirit Ball plus a flash light and a card key to get in rooms. You walk into the room marked "Infimary". In there, you smell the stench or rotting corpes, but see none. You see claw marks on the walls of the people who once inhabited here, and imagined them clawing the walls in agony. You notice the room is 10 degrees cooler than everywhere else and soon find the cause. A Gengar phases out from one of the places where the dead bodies were kept. ((Somewhat explains the smell of dead bodies.)) It is a male.

Keep this guy, or save your spirit ball? ((As if I have to ask.))

Eonrider:

Throwing the spirit ball, the Gengar shudders before disappearing into the grey and purple ball before it shakes and it is caught.

MALE GENGAR TO EONRIDER!!!

An Abra appears next to you and teleports you to the lobby where Banette sees you out.

Ninja Chatot:((I reported it to the bank earlier so they know you lazy bird))
As you walk past the crying Shuppet you anr punched in the gut by nothing. Then a Shadowy figure fades fades in. A Male Banette. Oh lord!!! It's that Shuppet you bullied's dad!!! HE'S MAD!!!

Catch? Or go on?

((You were so close to a rare it isn't funny. If the RNG had gone 2 lower you would have a Dusknoir! The RNG Gids aere ANGRY with you for what you did to Shuppet! MAKE IT UP SOMEHOW!!!!

Arcanine:
Are you renting a flashlight or do you have a Pokémon with an open flame or Flame Body? Link me next time.

uh.. uh... uh... I'LL CATCH AND I'LL HAVE ANOTHER GO! *throws $2 plus other $2 for flashlight*

Ninja Chatot:((No prob. I just reported it when I withdrew money from you to me))
You hand over the fee, and clip the Pokémon you just caught earlier onto your belt. Banette shows you in again, handing you a flashlight and a grey and purple spirit ball. You shine it around when smell something hrrible. you also start to get dizzy. You shine the light around. You see what is causing it. A gas leak. No, it isn't a gas leak, it's a female Gastly!!!

Catch, or look deeper.

Arcanine:((It's okay. I do that too.))

You hand the strange Banette some money and he cackles insanely, "Sorry..." he says handing you a flashlight and the spirit ball. You search into a room. It looks like an office. The is an old rotting desk, and burnt light. There is a chair behind the desk. Is something in that chair? There is! A Male Gengar cakles widly behind the desk.

Catch it.... or Keep on searching. ((as if I need to ask. A rare.... who WOULDN'T catch it?))
((And also, you too were also 2 numbers away from the elusive Dusknoir. I guess the RNG is saving him))

((Hmm... TWO Male Gengars in a week? RNG is generous.))

Ah, a place for crazies like me. I'll have a go.

Edit: flashlight plz.

ARCANINE:

MALE GENGAR TO ARCANINE!!!

An Abra appears next to you and teleports you to the lobby where Banette sees you out. ((lolz I just copy/pasted and changed names... you made that easy on me!))

Ruffledfeathers:

You hand the creepy Banette the fee and he hands you a flashlight. He also gives you a grey and purple Spirit Ball. As you go through the doors, you see a sign that says 'Row 23: RU-TE" You go into a roon that's sign bears a name of Ruffl....eather... Oh dear. Some letters are missing. In the room you feek a hand on your shoulder. You then feel two hands. Then a slimy tounge start to come near your face. You pull away and see a Female Haunter laughing, though almost disappointed it didn't get your soul tonight.

Catch... Or go on?

Let's move on...before they realise I escaped from here before. *shivers*

Ruffledfeathers:((No wonder Banette thought you looked familiar...))
The Haunter feels unloved and phases away. As you further inspect the room, a pir of eyes watch you. Then a tounge licks your neck.

A Female Golbat.

Ninja Chatot:
You ignore th Female Gastly and she looks so sad. As you walk along, the same Female gastly appears.
((The RNG believes you two are made for each other!))

Back
Top Bottom