• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Haunted Asylum (FIRST FLOOR OPENED TO PUBLIC)

Re: Haunted Asylum

Mewtwo: ((Here's a bandage btw. That gunshot looks nasty))

As you flee, you are frightened by a tounge that nearly licks you. A disembodied hand pats you head.The rest of the body float in front of you. A Male Haunter.

Keep it, or ditch it?

Ninja Chatot:
Grabbing a rutsy spork, you stab the Female Haunter repeatedly. It soon fall to the floor in a puddle of ectoplasm. As you flee the scene, a Male Golbat stops you.

Catch it, or flee screaming "THE COPS FOUND ME!!!"

Mewtwo:
You give the Haunter a cookie. He thanks you and noms it. He is happy. He likes you. But you leave and he is sad. Sad Hauner is sad. You meet a young Female Gastly.
She is very young. You kinda look like a pedo.
Be a true pedo and catch it, or flee?

I'll have a go at it, though I'm not keeping track of how much money I have in the back, so the check might bounce.

Sure I'll take this perfectly safe and utterly harmless walk! =D

Banana is my flashlight

ANNOUNCEMENT AT BOTTOM OF POST!!

Werefish:
Post a link to Profile, and state wheter you want/need a flashlight.

Darth Waffles: is gonna get owned in ASB
You hand Banette the fee, and recieve your spirit ball. The Male Dusclops that tried to steal your wallet when you first came in is back and uses Shadow Punch on Banana.

Catch, or faint it?

Mewtwo:
As you ease away from the young Gastly, you think about how people see you as Pedobear now. But as you walk you meet a familiar face. The Male Haunter you gave a cookie to earlier is back. He really likes you.
Catch him, Give him another cookie, or leave him.

Chatot:
As you run away screaming, a Male Gastly stops you. He looks mad. OMG! YOU KILLED HIS FATHER!!
Kill it too, or catch it?

After clearing a lot of rubble away and strenghtening the floor, the First Floor is NOW OPEN!! First Post contain details.

Last edited:
Awww... I'll catch it. He really seems to like me. *gives another cookie before capturing it*

New Announcement at bottom.

Darth keeps denying he won't get owned but is going to be
Banana hops up mad, Blaze activated. He lets loose a brilliant Fire Blast and it soars through the air taking the shape of the Kanji for fire. It scorches Dusclops and he faints immediantly, but a stray ember baught Banette's Zipper on fire and now now he is running around screaming "OUT IT OUT IT'S BURNING!" A Female Golbat arrive and Licks (eww...) the flames out. Banette is glad she helped but Lick is Super-Effective. He uses Nasty Plot and prepares Shadow Ball.

Save the Golbat or let it be hit?

Mewtwo: (you posted as I did and I didn't see it.)

You throw the Spirit Ball at the Haunter but he dodges it. He heard you say you'd give him a cookie first. You give him a Chocolate Chip and he seems very happy. He noms it and floats to the Spirit Ball and pushes the middle button. He dissolves into it and the ball doesn't shake because he isn't fighting being caught.

MALE HAUNTER TO MEWTWO.

NEW: Now you can find items! It only happens on the first floor, and if you find just an item, you can keep going.

Last edited:
My inner demon says let it die. And my inner demon is all powerful. Therefore, I will let it die.

Victim: Darth:
Your inner Demon commands you to let it die. You obey nad it is struck and it faints, hitting the ground with a thud. A Male Duskull comes to mourn the loss.

Catch the Humble Ghostie or let it continue the funeral?

NOW THE HAUNTED ASYLUM USES 100% REAL SPRITES INSTEAD OF POKéMON NAMES!!! IT IS HEALTHIER FOR THE CUSTOMER AND THE ENVIORMENT!!!

Beta: ((First Floor doesn't need a bright leght because it has windows, thus the reason nothing about light is mentioned in Special Requirments. And I will add Flash.))

FIRST GO:
As you give the Banette the fee, he phases you out and takes you to the first floor. He drops you down and reminds you of the quest. When Banette leaves, you let out your Turtwig. He is creeped out by this place. As he nears a boulder to move it, it moves itself! He jumps back scared, but then a Male Haunter Phases out of the rock.

Catch or keep it.
Items: Spirit Ball, Item Box

SECOND GO:
In some wierd, time Paradox that will most likely get you hate mail from Dialga, You are back in the reception area. Banette does a double take, but assumes the setting is making HIM feel like the crazy one here. This time, you take the elevator up, and soon you see a Female Raticate-f that was five numbers away from being shiny crouching at you, ready to strike.

Take it, or leave it?

THIRD GO:
Okay, Banette is SERIOUSLY wondering if HE is the insane one here as you appear in the lobby a third time. He just takes your money and throws you the Item Box and Spirit ball and tells you to go. THIS TIME, you decide to be eco and self friendly so you take the stairs. Sitting near the top of the stairs is a Male Dusclops. He seems to be waiting for you. He is holding a Thunder Stone.

Take the item/Catch Dusclops/Catch and take item/Leave both.

Wee for long post! Make me work for my money!

Last edited:
Really? That was fast... now you just have two go's for items.

First Go:
Blah blah blah, caught the Haunter, still looking for items. As you search along, you find a Male Shuppet. He is holding a Dusk Stone. ((This time, THREE Numbers away from a shiny!))

Take Item/Switch one Pokemon for Shuppet/Leave Both/Take both?
Pokémon: Female Raticate, Male Haunter, Male Dusclops.
Items: Thunder Stone, 2 Item Boxes

Second Go:
Blah Blah Raticate was caught. You see a Female Raticate-f, the same as before, BUT this one is holding Banette's Spare Zipper, which could get you either ONE Random Item availble from the First Floor, A Random Common Pokémon from the First Floor, or a Nugget.

Take the item/Take Raticate and swap out another Pokémon/Take both?

((Like the second go will be hard. A 3% Cance of getting the Spare Zipper.))

Back
Top Bottom