• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The servant headquarters

Arcanine
Cage route 2 (evolved)
You get a male Grumpig! Save some bacon for me!

Cage route 4 (evolved)
Ironically, Seedeth hands over a female Arcanine! The rng loves you.

Luna

Cage route 1 (unevolved, I assume)
Seedeth hands you a male Murkrow! Hope he finds some glittery gold for you!

Cage route 1 evolved. I need someone (big) that can learn fly (besides my poor lil' Togetic).

Brock

Seedeth gives you a female Staravia! "Mmm, Brock...my sorta man." She mutters, "If I didn't go for female bird pokemon I would..." She then coughs and hands you over the shivering Pokemon

Uhh... Thank you... I would get an Aipom to act this way. If only you were a hot chick you would be MINE!

*cough*

Wow. Well, er, I'd like one go. For evolved Pokémon. In each of the five routes.
$15 yay~

Cage route 1:

You get a male butterfree!

Cage route 2:

You get a female Mightyena!

Cage route 3:

You get a female Sandslash!

Cage route 4:

You get a male Monferno!

Cage route 5:
You get a female Flaaffy!

Route 1:

You get a female Noctowl! Seedeth drools a little as she hands you the pokemon.

Route 2:

You get a female Stunktank! Seedeth holds her nose with the hand on her tail as she quickly hands her over.

Route 3:

You get a male Dugtrio, conviently covered in soil.

Route 4:

You get a male Chimchar. Seedeth holds him up for you, only for him to shoot flames out of his butt and into her face.

Also, I just realized Chimchar isn't an evolved type even though I payed for one. Should I just turn it into a Monferno?

Chimchar is added for balance reasons. Otherwise all the rare pokemon would appear too frequently.

Momo:

Cage 1:
You get a male Pidgetotto!

Cage 2:
You get a female Slowbro!

Cage 3:
You get a male Marshtomp!

Cage 4:
You get a male Charizard!

Mario:

Cage 1:

1: You get a female Dodrio!

2: You get a female Gliscor!

Cage 3:
You get a male Marshtomp!

Cage 4:
You get a male Charizard!

You get a male Chimchar.

You get a male Monferno!

Again? Look, I noticed you mentioned something about it being fairer, (and throwing around males is better than females) but still. /More/ rare, please.

... Or... you could keep it however you're doing it, but have the cage cost like ten or fifteen dollars. Either way.

Again? Look, I noticed you mentioned something about it being fairer, (and throwing around males is better than females) but still. /More/ rare, please.

... Or... you could keep it however you're doing it, but have the cage cost like ten or fifteen dollars. Either way.

More rare? Honestly, they have one number on the random number generator. I don't know how more rarer they can go! ><

Ok guys, should I just remove the fire one completely? There aren't enough fire types in it, making these pokemon appear more common! It's really frustrating.

Arcanine:

You get a female butterfree and a male Raichu!

I vote keep the fire cage. I don't see why starters are needed to be rarer. They are the same as any other pokemon in my eyes. BTW you gave Arcanine his pokemons but not me who posted before him.

I don't see why starters are needed to be rarer. They are the same as any other pokemon in my eyes.

Then you don't see why shinies need to be rarer, or pseudolegendaries? They help to make the game more fun. If there was an overabundance of pokémon that ought to be rarer, then they wouldn't be worth as much. (Which gets me on the line that, you know, what does it all matter in the end, but you know what I mean.)

If it is only one (one out of what?) then I guess it's okay. You could move the starters/rares/evolutions to a different room and charge more, like I mentioned. As long as the starters are closer to 1/100 than 1/10.

Back
Top Bottom