• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The servant headquarters

Noctowl

Everyone call me elf monster.
The servant headquarters.

You find yourself in a strange, wet tunnel, which smells of sweat and something else you cannot describe. An aipom jumps in front of you quickly, shocking you, and chuckles as she leads you to a pile of many cages, with hundreds of crying pokemon.

"Welcome to my servant headquarters." The Aipom leers at you. "Here are the many pokemon I have captured, all ready for you to take. Of course...the taking of one requires a small fee..." The aipom holds out her paw, "And a little bit extra if you wish to have one of my stronger, harder to tame ones..."

The cages are divided into sections, and have different types of pokemon caged up. It seems this Aipom is very obsessive about sorting everything into piles or groups. You can choose which of six cage routes to go down, and you will then be given a random pokemon from this route. Of course, if you tip the aipom, she might just give you an evolved pokemon; she likes em older, you see, so they are worth more to her.

Cage route 1

This seems to be filled with flying type pokemon. Trust this Aipom to choose birds as her servants. This section also includes dragon type pokemon.

Cage route 2

This place seems to give off an strange, upsetting aura. Dark and psychic types are caged here.

Cage route 3

This place seems to be covered in a sandy substance. Ground types are caged here.

Cage route 4

This place is very hot and steamy. It seems that fire types are kept here. As more rare pokemon have been found here, the cost for evolved is risen to £10. (sorry guys)

Cage route 5

It seems that there are little sparks of electricity coming off the bars. It seems unsafe to touch unless you are an electric type.

Cage route 6
This cage route is filled with ivy. Strange noises come from it sometimes.

It costs £2 to go down a cage route, £3 if you want an evolved pokemon. PLEASE say which one you want.

More cages may be added. It's according to how many pokemon of a certain type there are, really. =/

Last edited:
The aipom walks off, and soon returns with a female Vulpix, who is shivering slightly. "Quite a fighter, this one." Seedeth chuckles, handing the squirming fur ball to you. "Just tickle her tummy to calm her down. Good luck with her...heh heh..."

Did you say those Pokemon are crying!? ;_; Now I can't leave without rescuing one.

I'll go down Cage Route 2 for $2.

PC

Blazy
Route 4
1 The aipom runs off, and returns carrying a male Typhlosion with great difficulty. "Too...big...for...me..." The aipom gasps, falling over. The Typhlosion sits on her with a smirk before you take it away from this dreadful place.

2 The aipom runs off again, and instead of carrying the female Rapidash, she is riding it, probably to prevent more accidents. "This is why moving huge pokemon is a chore for me." She says, handing you over the reigns.

Route 1
The aipom leaves, and then returns with a female Swellow. "Very good, glossy wings..." She purrs, stroking the pokemon, "To be honest I was getting quite fond of this one." The Swellow gulps, and quickly flies to your shoulder before the Aipom can do anything else.

Shadow lugia
The aipom returns holding a Mime jr (female). "Such fickle emotions..." She says, looking at your worried face, "There was a time that I worried for these things too." She then hands you over the pokemon.

Blastiose

The aipom returns, grinning as she is holding a male Ponyta. "This one is a timid one." She says, pulling a face, "I don't need it anymore."

Random typhoon
The Aipom tilts her head at you confusion, and walks off to give you a male Drowzee. "This one can be you greatest dream or your worst nightmare...or both." She smirks, handing you over the pokemon, who is calmly scratching his big nose.

Oh daym, Rapidash? Swellow? Typhlosion? I think I just fell in love :'D

*slaps another $6 on the table* I'll go for route 1 and 2, please and thanks.

Coolking

Cage route 1
The Aipom walks in with a grumpy look, and returns with a male Pidgeot. "Trust you guys to get all the best birds." She mutters, handing over the bird pokemon.

Cage route 2
The aipom walks off and returns with a female Shiftry. "Good thing I don't like this one." She says, seeming to be relieved.

Kai

Route 1
The Aipom runs off, and comes back riding on the back of a female Pelliper. "This one is fun to ride!" She cries, handing her over to you.

Route 2
The Aipom returns this time with a male Galade. "Very lovely legs." The Aipom purrs, stroking the pokemon before he runs over to you.

Blazhy

Route 1
The tired looking aipom runs over, and gets out a female Noctowl. "Phew, business is good today..." She pants, handing the pokemon over.

Route 2
The Aipom walks into the cage, and returns with a male Medicham. "I don't like this one anyway." She chuckles, seeming to be tired. "I'm gonna have a nap now..." She says, walking off.

For some reason this forum keeps forgetting that the last post is actually mine. This is getting very annoying.

Random typhoon

Route 1
The Aipom hops around, looking at the cages, and then pulls out a male Tailow. "Ah...so little and precious, and oh so easy to corrupt." She sighs, handing you over the quivering pokemon.

Route 2
1 The Aipom walks into one of the cages, opens it, and runs for her life as she is chased by a female Sneasel, after revenge. "Take it take it goodbye!!" She yells, still running even after you capture the pokemon.

2 The Aipom returns, covered in sweat, and hands you over a female Umbreon. The Umbreon gives you a grateful smile, and licks you.

Route 3
"Ew, this one is slimy..." The aipom mutters as she reaches into the cage and comes out with a male Wooper. "Yucky yuck yuck." She says, handing the smiling pokemon over.

Route 4

The cage that the aipom rummages into is filled with a white smoke. She coughs and splutters as she takes out a male Torkoal. "This thing is smoking out the whole room!" She cries out in despiration, "I'll take me hours to get the smell off!"

WHOA BABY EVOLVED POKEMON PLOX

kthxbai

Which place?

Blazhy

Route 1
The Aipom returns with a male Togetic. "Well, well...what a source of good luck for you!" The Aipom chuckles, "I can't remember when I tamed this one!" The Togetic shivers, and flies over to you, hiding behind your head.

Route 2
You wait for a few seconds, till you hear a "Oh no...not another...ahhhh!!!!" And you see the Aipom run away from a vicious looking female Weavile

Route 4
You hear a few screams in pain while waiting, and soon laugh at the Aipom, with oven mitts, holding a male Magmar. "How did this even get in there!?" The Aipom says, obviously pained.

TYPHLOSION?! Oh hell yes, I'm going in!
(And if you have Typhlosion, you must have Cyndaquil, yes?)
blazhy recommended this place, btw =3

So, five goes down route 4!
Ohcrap there goes all my money yet again -__-

Back
Top Bottom