• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Haunted Asylum (FIRST FLOOR OPENED TO PUBLIC)

Re: Haunted Asylum

Ruffledfeathers:

You start to leave the room but are ambushed again. ANOTHER tounge. You are begining to hate tounges. OH MY LORD!!! That Female Haunter from earlier is back.

Hm, to take or not to take? I already have a Gengar, I don't need another member of its family. Move on.

IMPORTANT NOTE AT BOTTOM!!!

Ninja Chatot: (What is with all these female gastly line stalkers?))
Leaving the sad ghost behind, you don't make it few steps before THE SAME FRICKING GASTLY APPEARS IN FRONT OF YOU AGAIN!!!. Keep the stalking female Gastly or leave it. ((OMG I am gonna punch the RNG!!!))

Ruff:
Hey guess what!!?? That Female Golbat from earlier is back!!

((I will work to try and adjust the RNG to not give the same Pokémon over and over again!! Sorries. You don't have to catch it just so it will leave. Hopefully this is the last encounter for these guys.))

Ninja Chatot:
Grabbing an egg timer, you bash the Gastly head in, severly injuring it. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" you cry. It collapses as you flee. You are tripped by another ghost.

A Female Shuppet.

Keep, or look harder?

Mewtwo:

As you hand the Banette the fee and he gives you a spirit ball, you are attacked.

WILD DUSCLOPS (Female) WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE:

WHAT WILL MEWTWO DO:
Ball
Run
Have Banette Attack it
Murder it with an egg timer

Ninja Chatot:
Walking along, you are attacked by a mad ball of gas. ANOTHER GASTLY!!! Except this one is Male. Maybe this one is avenging the assault on its girlfriend or something...

Keep it, or go on?

I have fire-types, but no open flames, so I'll go in with a flashlight too ;)

Cryptica:
After recieving the Spirit Ball, the Banette informs you, "Be careful... the spirits are planning to harm you..." Then he bursts out in laughter and you run away. As you are running, you are tripped by something. Now your forehead is bleeding. That Banette was right. The ghosts DO want to hurt you. You swear loudly and look to see what caused it. A ghost. Well... Obviously it's a ghost. What else would it be in a place like this? But something is special about this ghost. Something about the way it looks. It looks...................... Humble? Extremely Humble! An ambassador for the spirits and Pokémon. A Male Duskull!

Keep it, in all of its humbleness, or leave him... possibly damaging his ego?

Ninja Chatot:
You leave the gas alone. As you continue, a humble ghost trips you. Your nose is now bleeding. A Male Duskull.

Keep it, in all of its humbleness, or leave him... possibly damaging his ego?

((Hmmm. TWO Male Duskulls? The RNG must like these Humble little Ghosties. And apparently they enjoy tripping people. And causing them to bleed.))

Cryptica:
You throw the spirit ball at the ghostie and the ball absorbs all of his humbleness. He is yours.

MALE DUSKULL TO CRYPTICA!!!

Ninja Chatot:
You leave the humble ghost alone. His ego is not hurt. In fact he returns and pushes you into the wall and get ANOTHER bloody nose. He quickly flees. However, another Pokémon is attracted to your blood. A Female gobat begins licking the blood.

Ew.

Keep the gross thing or like... uh... OOH! Punt it away?

Ninja Chatot:
Remeber the Female haunter you beat with the egg timer earlier? Yeah. It's back. With bandages, but back.

Keep, or use a rusty spork to murder it?

Mewtwo:

You flee from the battle but are ambushed again:

WILD DUSCLOPS (Female) WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE:

WHAT WILL MEWTWO DO:
Ball
Run
Have Banette Attack it
Murder it with an egg timer

((Yes the same thing))

Back
Top Bottom