• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Trick House

Botanical room (Nipplefruit (hurr he said nipple)), Mathematics room (7), and Linguistics room (D-do not lobby by Bolton! Odd...), please.

I'll go to the Botanical room. And my proof, a member of the genus Solanum:
the Brazilian Nightshade plant (Solanum seaforthianum).

I'll take two goes at the Historical Room!

As for Czars, lets get Peter the Great (Peter I) and Ivan The Terrible (Ivan IV)

Again with the ho geez I'm way behind. Note to self: stop getting hospitalized, it ruins your threads. No clever descriptions today, I'm afraid. Sorry!

Dr Frank
Rattata M

Blaziking
"Do geese see God?" has already been stated!
Girafarig F

Ninja Chatot
Monferno M - Hidden pokemon! Added to the first post, there's a new hidden pokemon for the area.

Meowth
Bellsprout M Voltorb (Hidden!) Ekans M

Blazie
Beldum

Cryptica
Tangela F (hidden!)

Ash
Ekans F

Momoharu
Gastly F Bronzong

James
Bellsprout M

zeKieranator
Voltorb

Okay. I'm taking the Tangela, obviously. BUT you forgot to specify its gender.

(Cryptica has been slapped.)

I think this thread might have died already, but if its still alive, I'd like to go to the botanical room. Solanum atropurpureum, or the five-minute plant, is my ticket in.

Is this place still open?
If it is, once to each please. If not, sorry.
For my russian czar / tsar: Feodor I. Lazy, I know, but only Feodor II has been said.
For my palindrome:
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
For my mersenne prime: 8191, and for my member of genus Solanum: Giant Potatocreeper.

Is this place still open?
If it is, once to each please. If not, sorry.
For my russian czar / tsar: Feodor I. Lazy, I know, but only Feodor II has been said.
For my palindrome: For my mersenne prime: 8191, and for my member of genus Solanum: Giant Potatocreeper.

Whoops, I haven't been keeping up with this.

Congrats, Squornshell! You've won the eighth prize in April's contest! This entitles you to any common pokémon of your choice. Simply list it in your PC. Huzzah!

Back
Top Bottom