• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cherry's Bakery

Mewtwo: You find a male Sableye! It's holding something shiny- a Yache Berry! You also find a male Larvitar, holding a Rawst Berry! How lucky!

werefish5: Nope, you don't have to worry about it, I take care of it all :D
And, you find a female Meowth, holding a Durin Berry! (Wow, everyone's getting berries today!)

Melodic Harmony: You find a shiny male Spoink! Wow! How lucky! You also find a female Skitty!

Ooooh! Love, love, and more love!
I'll need a cake to celebrate <3

Sorry to interrupt, Ellie, but...

~*~Congratulations, Melodic Harmony!~*~

[confetti and streamers] With this post, you won the second prize of this month's contest! You're awarded one evolution pass, and you can redeem your favorite common pokémon along with either one dratini, larvitar, gible, metang, or bagon, or a shiny common.

This leaves nine prizes still to be found in the areas of the Safari Zone! Keep hunting!

Wow, you're really lucky today, Melodic Harmony! You also have found a female Gulpin with your cake!

For Amaraia410, you've found a female Mareep, a female Ralts, and a female Nidoran, holding a Shuca Berry!

All right! The pie contains a male Lickitung!

OH YES NEW MECHANIC GUYS!
You can now choose to put Sprinkles on your choice of dessert!
Pink Sprinkles and Blue Sprinkles cost $3 apiece, and guarantee a female or male Pokemon, respectively.
White Sprinkles cost $7, and they up the shiny chance significantly!
The first post will be updated in regards to this!

Mewtwo: You find a female Mareep!

Blaziheirio889: You find a male Nidoran, a shiny female Ralts, and a female Abra!

Yes! Exactly what I wanted! :D Life is good~

And ah, for the heck of it, let's have a pie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom