• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on finishing the Catching Show. you have:
Blissey, Swablu (Female), Natu (Female), Ekans (Female), Sneasel (Female), Buneary (Female), and a Wiki Berry.
Also, I forgot to use your Park Balls up again, didn't I.

Okay, third time round! You know the way by now... $6 poorer, you surf on your yellow electric rat into the middle of the lake, and up surfaces a female...
Shellos-east
Who immediately swims back down again, coming to rest on the lakebed. You can still get it though. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 45

Immaturity is bliss. NOT. Ignorance is though. Catchs :D Wanders around some more.

Patar

The Rules said:
Also I'd like it if, in the event that there are multiple people here, you could quote the current status when you post, to avoid confusion.
Saves me having to trawl through the last pages. I'll let it slide this time though. Also please remove one of your posts. Anyway.
Capture: +45 Points
Several more Rock Smashes reveal a floaty male...
Drifloon
He likes floating. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Aron (Female)
Total Points: 135

James
Pikachu bumps into a lilypad, who glares at you angrily. Turns out it's a male...
Lotad
Shellos lets herself out and swims behind you. About Lotad, [Catch / Ignore]?Inventory: Park Balls x5, Shellos (East) (Female)

Last edited:
You know what? I like your prompt responses. I'll go again~

Starting in...the Mountains <3

James
Pikachu bumps into a lilypad, who glares at you angrily. Turns out it's a male...
Lotad
Shellos lets herself out and swims behind you. About Lotad, [Catch / Ignore]?Inventory: Park Balls x5, Shellos (East) (Female)
Fuck yeah, lotad! Catching and going to forest.

Melodic
Hehe. I'm hovering over here constantly and refreshing it for responses.
$6 poorer, you wander off to the mountain. Wetfoot smashes some rocks, and one refuses to smash. He pounds it again, and it pops out its head and body. It's a male...
Magcargo
You were /just/ into the uncommon. Anyway, [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x6
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 60

James
Please don't swear.
Lotad lets himself out too, and you're beginning to resemble a pied piper. Glowing gently, Pikachu leads the rats and you collide with a huge, horrible smelling flower. It raises itself out of the ground and glares at you - she's a female...
Vileplume-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Shellos (East) (Female), Lotad (Male)
Total Points: 240

James
Please don't swear.
Lotad lets himself out too, and you're beginning to resemble a pied piper. Glowing gently, Pikachu leads the rats and you collide with a huge, horrible smelling flower. It raises itself out of the ground and glares at you - she's a female...
Vileplume-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Shellos (East) (Female), Lotad (Male)
Total Points: 240
Sorry.

Catching! \o/ Whoot!

I'll go with Six Pokéballs. Rampardos will be my second. The only thing he cannot learn is Flash.

Sorry for the brief delay, I was getting some Pokémon from The Haunted Asylum.
Capture: +60 Points
You really do resemble a Pied Piper as Vileplume releases herself too, so. You shortly encounter a...
Unown-s
Who loops and turns and hums. [Capture / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Shellos (East) (Female), Lotad (Male), Vileplume (Female)
Total Points: 345

Going to bed now - it's 12.15am here now. back whenever.

Sorry for the brief delay, I was getting some Pokémon from The Haunted Asylum.
You really do resemble a Pied Piper as Vileplume releases herself too, so. You shortly encounter a...
Unown-s
Who loops and turns and hums. [Capture / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Shellos (East) (Female), Lotad (Male), Vileplume (Female)
Total Points: 345

Going to bed now - it's 12.15am here now. back whenever.
I'll catch it~

Melodic
Hehe. I'm hovering over here constantly and refreshing it for responses.
$6 poorer, you wander off to the mountain. Wetfoot smashes some rocks, and one refuses to smash. He pounds it again, and it pops out its head and body. It's a male...
Magcargo
You were /just/ into the uncommon. Anyway, [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x6
Total Points: 60

I love how I keep getting Pokémon that I don't have yet. Well, except for that Wailmer attack a while back =P
Catching him, by the way, and let's head to...the Forest. Let's see if I can get a cool Grass-type <3

You toss a Park Ball which wobbles once, twice... and bursts open in a flash of light. The Ball returns to your hand, and you feel another earthquake behind you. So now you have a choice of Pokémon.
A female Steelix-f
Bag_Metal_Coat_Sprite.png

or a male Aggron?
What's with your luck? You've encountered a Rotom (0.01%), a Steelix (7%) and an Aggron (5%). You know what, I think I'll generate numbers between 100-200 instead of 1-100 from now on.
Anyway, [Catch Steelix / Catch Aggron / Ignore Both]?
Inventory: Park Ball x2, Rotom
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1150

Ima go for the steelix.

Patar

Saves me having to trawl through the last pages. I'll let it slide this time though. Also please remove one of your posts. Anyway.
Several more Rock Smashes reveal a floaty male...
Drifloon
He likes floating. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Aron (Female)

Err, sorry about the double post. It's the internet connection. I'll take it! I'll follow Darth Waffles into the place he's in right now. I want some uber smexy Pokemon.

Brock
$6 poorer, you wander to the rocky terrain and Rampardos smashes several rocks. Underneath one is a female...
Numel-f
Who looks at you as though you’ve done something very odd. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Points for Encounter:45
Total Points: 45

Melodic
Dangling from a tree is a male...
Silcoon
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x5, Magcargo (Male)
Total Points: 165

DarthWaffles
Tossing the Park Ball, you silently pray to whoever may be able to help. It appears that this was successful, as Steelix stays put. Capture: +60 Points The Aggron leaves, somewhat disappointed at being ignored. You go off to smash another rock but before you even can, from behind comes a female...
Mawile
She’s looking hungry. [Catch / Ignore]?
You were just one away from an uncommon.
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Rotom, Steelix (Female)
Total Points: 1255

Patar
I don’t think it was, since they were slightly different. Ah well. Also, you’re already in the Mountain.
Capture:+45 Points
You see a small tree, sitting in the middle of nowhere. It looks very out-of-place, so you have Pikachu use Surf. It leaps up and attacks – it’s a female...
Bonsly
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male)
Total Points: 225

My activity may be limited for a while, as my internet is acting up.

DarthWaffles
Tossing the Park Ball, you silently pray to whoever may be able to help. It appears that this was successful, as Steelix stays put. Capture: +60 Points The Aggron leaves, somewhat disappointed at being ignored. You go off to smash another rock but before you even can, from behind comes a female...
Mawile
She’s looking hungry. [Catch / Ignore]?
You were just one away from an uncommon.
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Rotom, Steelix (Female)
Total Points: 1255

Sure I'll take her =D.

This is your final Park Ball. Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Rotom, Steelix (Female), Mawile (Female)
Total Points: 1300

You have a choice of: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry. Choice?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom