• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Haunted Asylum (FIRST FLOOR OPENED TO PUBLIC)

Hm, switch Raticate for Shuppet and take the stone and zipper, I think. Sorry for the delay, didn't realise we had several goes here. (^.^')

You release the Raticate and take Shuppet and his item.

SECOND GO:
You take the Zipper and it glows a blood red. Banette phases though the floor in front of you. He unzips his current zipper and speaks. "WONDERFUL!!! You have found my Spare Zipper. This one was beginning to wear." With that, he begins to unstitch his current Zipper ((You are being Emotionally Scarred here,)), and rips it away from his face. A look into what appears to be the remanant of a mouth reveals a look into the Spirit World, a swirling mass of purple haze, Nebulae, stars, and a few floating hellish demonic spirits. A few try to leave and scare you. Banette sees you staring at the Spirit World in horror, and put the new zipper in place. He stitches it in and waits for you to stop shivering to speak again. "Thank you for this, you can either have a Nugget, a Free Common Pokémon from the First Floor, or a Random Item from the First Floor."

Banette smirks, disappears, and returns with a Pokéball. it contains...

Gastly Gastly Female! Gastly Gastly

One Female Gastly!!! (Four pics for one Gastly, isn't she special?)

Back
Top Bottom