• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is... yadayadayada... You have: Electrike (Male), Pidgeot (Female), Drifloon (Female), Poochyena (Male), Growlithe (Male), Jigglypuff (Female) and a Sitrus Berry.
---------------
$6 poorer, you head into the mountain. You encounter a...
Baltoy
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

This going to be an all-mountain trip?

Mhmm. Skip. It's ugly.

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see your post.

Not ugly. >:[
Wandering in deeper, you notice a female...
Houndour
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 90

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see your post.

Not ugly. >:[
Wandering in deeper, you notice a female...
Houndour
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 90

No, skip. She's not ugly so I'll spare her.

No, they're just one Pokémon, their thoughts are independent. Even Doduo and Dodrio, who are absolutely certainly one Pokémon, can think different things per head.
Capture: +45 Points
You notice that the light is almost entirely gone. Wndering quite how this happened, you run straight into a female...
Budew
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Electrike (Male), Pidgeot (Female), Drifloon (Female), Shuppet (Female)
Total Points: 660

Oh, yeah. For some reason, Doduo and Dodrio completely escaped my mind '^-^

Apparently I don't have one from this family either, so I'll take this Budew <3
Final try in the Forest~

I hate mornings. And school.

Patar
Geodude Female
Total Points: 135

Flora and Ashes
Lombre Male
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 255
Partner Pokémon: Zigzagoon

Melodic
Chatot Female
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Electrike (Male), Pidgeot (Female), Drifloon (Female), Shuppet (Female), Budew (Female)
Total Points: 750

Melodic
Chatot Female
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Electrike (Male), Pidgeot (Female), Drifloon (Female), Shuppet (Female), Budew (Female)
Total Points: 750

Wait, that's not me =x
I just noticed that this isn't me - my partner Pokémon is Psyduck, and I don't remember catching an Electrike or Pidgeot, though the rest of it seems correct =x

But I'm about to leave for school, so I'll go back through our posts when I get home, to see what I did catch =x

Oops.
Chatot Female
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Electrike (Male), Pidgeot (Female), Drifloon (Female), Shuppet (Female)
Total Points: 705

Fixed.

Brock
But it only applies if you stay in the same area the whole time. You've not been in the sea the whole time, so.
Surfing into the water, you encounter a male...
Mantyke
[Catch / Ignore]?
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

WHAT?? So now I cant get to the center for a guarunteed Kingdra/rare because I have to be in the sea the whole time! Not fair! I was in the Forest when you announced it for the forest but then after I was already in there you spread it to all other areas, leaving me under the impression I could go to the sea for my rare, only to be told I can't because I was somewhere else when the feature was announced? WHAT! OBJECTION! BROOHAHA! RUMPTSHURE! AND THE LIKE!

(catch him btw)

I hate mornings. And school.

Patar
Geodude Female

I hate Mondays, school and waking up in the morning. I mean morning's are fine with me as long as I can sleep.

UGLY. SKIP. ITS A GEODUDETTE.

Sorry guys, my Generate.js has deleted itself again. Fix it this afternoon.

Generator fixed guys! ...And girls!

Brock
Sorry. I thought I made it clear im my posts what it involved, but if not, then um. I guess I'll allow it this once, for you only, to have it in the sea even though you weren't there originally.
Surfing in deeper, you encounter a male...
Omastar
Lucky you. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Mantyke (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 270

Patar
Wandering deeper into the cave, you encounter a male...
Aron
[Catch / Ignore]?

Melodic
Oh, I don't know. I'm going to leave things as they are.
Inventory: Misdreavus (Female), Teddiursa (Female), Weepinbell (Female), Exeggcute (Female), Shuppet (Female), Budew (Female)
Total Points: Um I dunno so I'm going to give you the entire selection

I have no idea how many Points you have. So you get to choose from: Aspear, Cheri, Chesto, Leppa, Oran, Pecha, Persim, Rawst, Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, Wiki, Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, Wepear, Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Also, I feel like mentioning that there are now holiday celebrations. These fall on January 1 (New Year's Day), March 14 (Mother's Day), March 17 (St. Patrick's Day), March 19 (Father's Day), April 2 - 5 (Good Friday - Easter Monday), October 31 (Haloween), and December 25 / 26 (Christmas Day, Boxing Day). Anyone want to guess what the celebrations will be?

Last edited:
Brock
Sorry. I thought I made it clear im my posts what it involved, but if not, then um. I guess I'll allow it this once, for you only, to have it in the sea even though you weren't there originally.
Surfing in deeper, you encounter a male...
Omastar
Lucky you. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Mantyke (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 270

Also, I feel like mentioning that there are now holiday celebrations. These fall on January 1 (New Year's Day), March 14 (Mother's Day), March 17 (St. Patrick's Day), March 19 (Father's Day), April 2 - 5 (Good Friday - Easter Monday), October 31 (Haloween), and December 25 / 26 (Christmas Day, Boxing Day). Anyone want to guess what the celebrations will be?

Such a big gap. Maybe throw in Memorial Day or 4th of July, maybe Labor Day, or heck even Canada Day. Something.

BTW, Father's Day is on June 20th, not March 19th.

Thank you.

YAYS! Catch it.

Melodic
Oh, I don't know. I'm going to leave things as they are.
Inventory: Misdreavus (Female), Teddiursa (Female), Weepinbell (Female), Exeggcute (Female), Shuppet (Female), Budew (Female)
Total Points: Um I dunno so I'm going to give you the entire selection

I have no idea how many Points you have. So you get to choose from: Aspear, Cheri, Chesto, Leppa, Oran, Pecha, Persim, Rawst, Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, Wiki, Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, Wepear, Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

I'm going to go with one of the lowest prize berries and pick a Leppa =D

Again in the Field please? <3

*sings* Take me to the Mountain, with six Pokeballs! *unhappily hands over six dollars* I choose my trusty Charmander, who could learn Rock Smash. Let's go set somebody on fire!

Mornings.

Brock
But we don't celebrate those... you're right, Father's Day is June 20, how did I do that?
Capture: +90 Points
Tentacool Male
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Mantyke (Male), Omastar (Male)
Total Points: 405

Melodic
Congratulations, yadayada, you have: Misdreavus (Female), Teddiursa (Female), Weepinbell (Female), Exeggcute (Female), Shuppet (Female), Budew (Female) and a Leppa Berry.

$6 from you. Thankyou.
Munchlax Male

Patar
Mankey Female
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Aron (Male)
Total Points: 225

Mr. Dude
$6 from you.
Meditite Male

Last edited:
If you were on the post, which you must have been to know what you encountered, then why in Arceus' name didn't you just quote?
Wandering in deeper, you encounter a...
Bronzor
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Sableye (Female)
Total Points: 360
Partner Pokémon: Slaking

Mornings.
Patar
Mankey Female
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Aron (Male)
Total Points: 225

Meh, okay. I'll catch her. ONWARD INTO THE LAIR OF THE SACRED MASTER OF THE MOUNTAIN CAVE THINGY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom