• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mr Backlot's Upgrade

Take a peek at Mr Backlot's garden. It is teeming with Pokemon. He seems to have lots more Pokemon than before. Only costs £6 for a visit to catch 6 Pokemon.

Field

Common

Rattata Pikachu Nidoranm Nidoranf Meowth Ponyta Sentret Mareep Teddiursa Poochyena Zigzagoon Slakoth Whismur Skitty Bidoof Kricketot Shinx Buneary Starly

Uncommon

Raticate Nidorina Nidorino Farfetchd Exeggcute Rhyhorn Ditto Furret Flaaffy Mightyena Linoone Vigoroth Loudred Spinda Castform Kecleon Bibarel Kricketune Luxio Lopunny Pichu Staravia

Rare

Raichu Nidoking Nidoqueen Persian Rapidash Exeggutor Mrmime Togepi Ampharos Ursaring Slaking Exploud Delcatty Luxray Staraptor

Ultra Rare

Rhydon Tauros Kangaskhan Eevee Togetic

Pond

Common

Psyduck Poliwag Krabby Goldeen Staryu Magikarp Marill Remoraid Corphish Feebas Buizel Finneon Chinchou Wooper Lotad Wingull Carvanha Barboach Surskit Spheal

Uncommon

Golduck Poliwhirl Horsea Seaking Starmie Gyarados Azurill Milotic Wailmer Luvdisc Floatzel Lapras Qwilfish Corsola Lombre Pelipper Mantyke Sealeo

Rare

Poliwrath Kingler Seadra Azumarill Octillery Crawdaunt Clamperl Lumineon Lanturn Quagsire Mantine Ludicolo Sharpedo Whiscash Relicanth Walrein

Ultra Rare

Politoed Kingdra Wailord

Mansion

Common
Magby Elekid Pichu Cleffa Budew Igglybuff Gastly Duskull Misdreavus Drifloon Chingling Bonsly Mimejr Riolu Togepi Mantyke Azurill Munchlax Smoochum Tyrogue Riolu Wynaut Shuppet

Uncommon
Dusclops Haunter Sableye Nincada Ninjask Snorunt Glalie

Rare
Dusknoir Gengar Mismagius Drifblim Shedinja Froslass Banette

The RAREST (same rarity as shiny)
Spiritomb Rotom (only one of each)

Last edited:
Two things:
One, how much does it cost?
And two, for the sprites you need to strip out non-alphanumeric characters. So, Nidoran♂ becomes Nidoranm, Nidoran♀ becomes Nidoranf, Farfetch'd becomes Farfetchd, Mr. Mime becomes Mrmime, Ho-Oh becomes Hooh, Mime Jr. becomes Mimejr and Porygon-Z becomes Porygonz. Just thought you should know, since it's breaking their sprites.

Ok...

Entering the field, Squornshellous catches sight of a creature with its drill spinning at top speed. It stands up and attacks! It is a male...
Rhydon!!!!
Catch, attack or run?

Meanwhile, a large black shape bounds up to GPM. It slashes in fury! It is a female...
Mightyena!!
Catch, attack or run?

Ok...

The Rhydon smashes into the ground as the ball sucks it inside. Emerging from the scattering animals and dust comes a sleek creature. It is a male...
Delcatty!!!
On closer inspection, it seems to be owning a Figy Berry...
Catch, attack or run?
(Pokemon - Rhydon)

Note: I'm starting to edit the Pokemon - the lake is next up.

Catching Mightyena...

(is it possible to change to a different area whenever you like for free eg. Can I change to the Pond in my next turn?)

.....No. Just no. Have you even seen the Rarity Thread? Look, I'll link to it for you: HERE. Ideally it should be about 10% for Uncommon, 2.5% for Rare and 0.5% for Super Rare and waaay rarer for a Shiny, though this varies from person to person (I personally use 1/8128).
Um. I probably shouldn't be acting as though I'm any sort of authority figure, but yeah. MidnightSaboteur told me to lower the chances when they were 10% for Uncommon, 5% for Rare and 1% for Super Rare, so yeah. Also, I gathered you'd be using a RNG.

...*Coughs* sorry for that. Catch please.

Usually I am like :| at minimods but when they are correct like now it's okay. Common and super rare shooooouldn't have the same appearance rates. I guess uncommon can be between 10-20%, mostly use your own discretion. And yeah, at the very least 1/200 for shiny. :D

Midnight, I believe Common has a one more chance than super rare. Still, I agree with you both about this rarity. Please change it.

Of course, changing to Pond.

GPM

You head to the pond and see a large fish splashing around. It attacks you! It is a male...
Whiscash!!!
Catch, attack or run?
(Pokemon - ...)

Squorn

A bushy tail runs through the grass. It is a female...
Sentret!
Catch, attack or run?
(Pokemon - Rhydon, DelcattyItems - Figy Berry)

Ok, ok. Common - 1-50, Uncommon 51-75, Rare 75-90, Super Rare 91-99, Shiny 100.

Back
Top Bottom