• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

[Slack] Slakoth Male
Traunt

[Woop Woop] Wooper Male
Water Absorb

[Parapar] Paras Male
Effect Spore

[Ulix] Vulpix Female
Flash Fire

$5 + $5 + $10 + $10 is $30, am I right? <<<Bank Post

First of all, you have to repost both this and your bank transactions in their respective threads. Secondly, your bank transaction must follow the correct format, which is: (starting amount) - (however much you spent) = (end amount) or, in your case, $45 - $30 = $15.

Tropius (Male)
Ability: Chlorophyll

Spiritomb
Ability: Pressure

Pachirisu (Female)
Ability: Pick Up

Right in thinking it costs £40?

EDIT: Bank Post
(didn't see the above post).

$20 + $15 + $7 = $42, not $40. Also, please use the correct format for bank transactions.

[Spectre] Gastly (Male)
Ability: Levitate

[Frost] Snorunt (Female)
Ability: Ice Body

[Mara] Mawile (Female)
Ability: Hyper Cutter

Awesome bank post thingy
...hoping I did that right...

Last edited:

[Slack] Slakoth Male
Traunt

[Woop Woop] Wooper Male
Water Absorb

[Parapar] Paras Male
Effect Spore

[Ulix] Vulpix Female
Flash Fire

$5 + $5 + $10 + $10 is $30, am I right? <<<Bank Post

Approved.

Buying a first pokemon team, hooray! I feel extremely excited!

Torkoal
[Captain Land Turtle] Torkoal (M)
<White Smoke>

Solrock
[Sun Tzu] Solrock (X)
<Levitate>

Wooper
[Lovable Giant] Wooper (M)
<Water Absorb>

I believe that be eatinz all mah munniez...

Approved.

[Spectre] Gastly (Male)

[Frost] Snorunt (Female)

[Mara] Mawile (Female)

Awesome bank post thingy
...hoping I did that right...

Close - your links should go to the specific posts. (If you don't know how to do that: Click on the number at the upper-right corner of the post to open a window with only that post, then copy and paste the url to use for the link.)

Thank you! Redo:
[Spectre] Gastly (Male)

[Frost] Snorunt (Female)

[Mara] Mawile (Female)

Amazing bank post!

[Dia] Sableye (Male)
Ability: Stall
Move Mod: Jewel Scatter
Normal/Physical/ 0-2% per hit/ 60%/ Multiple Targets/3%/ 1 action
Dia is a hoarder and loves his jewels. He has many and loves to save them, whether or not he's hungry. He has a large collection and in Jewel Scatter, he throws around five of them, hitting opponents and littering the ground. He can eat them to recover slight amounts of energy per jewel (3%?). If he doesn't eat them, psychic types can make them levitate and fly around easily, making it confusing where he is if he goes invisible, as the jewels he scatters look similar to the ones on his eyes and body. He can also throw them at the opponent again, but of course to do another Jewel Scatter he would also have to recollect the ones he threw on the ground, taking at least one more action. The opponent is of course able to do things to the scattered jewels too. If the opponent is another Sableye, they can eat the jewels and recover energy too. If Dia eats a jewel, when he uses Jewel Scatter again, he will not have that jewel, so if he consumes all of them, that renders Jewel Scatter unusable.

I tweaked some stuff and hopefully clarified some things. Good now?

Last edited:

[Asphyxia] Gastly (Male)
Levitate

[RAWR!] Aerodactyl (Genderless, I think. If not, Female)
Pressure

[Mole-estation] Diglett (Female)
Arena Trap

That clears out all my moneys.

Link to my bank post.

Approved.

Also:

[Skops] Skorupi (M) <Sniper>
Bank

Approved

[Asphyxia] Gastly (Male)
Levitate

[RAWR!] Aerodactyl (Genderless, I think. If not, Female)
Pressure

Arena Trap

That clears out all my moneys.

Link to my bank post.

Your bank post needs the proper format (see how Mike did it up there?). Also, yes, Aerodactyl have genders.

OK, sorry.

[Asphyxia] Gastly (Male)
Levitate

[RAWR!] Aerodactyl (Female)
Pressure

Arena Trap

bank post

Last edited:

[Dia] Sableye (Male)
Ability: Stall
Move Mod: Jewel Scatter
Normal/Physical/ 0-2% per hit/ 60%/ Multiple Targets/3%/ 1 action
Dia is a hoarder and loves his jewels. He has many and loves to save them, whether or not he's hungry. He has a large collection and in Jewel Scatter, he throws around five of them, hitting opponents and littering the ground. He can eat them to recover slight amounts of energy per jewel (3%?). If he doesn't eat them, psychic types can make them levitate and fly around easily, making it confusing where he is if he goes invisible, as the jewels he scatters look similar to the ones on his eyes and body. He can also throw them at the opponent again, but of course to do another Jewel Scatter he would also have to recollect the ones he threw on the ground, taking at least one more action. The opponent is of course able to do things to the scattered jewels too. If the opponent is another Sableye, they can eat the jewels and recover energy too. If Dia eats a jewel, when he uses Jewel Scatter again, he will not have that jewel, so if he consumes all of them, that renders Jewel Scatter unusable.

I tweaked some stuff and hopefully clarified some things. Good now?
This is very confusing. You should separate the description of how the attack is performed from the details of its effects. Things like "psychic types can make them levitate... making it confusing where it is when he goes invisible" are irrelevant (and why would any psychic type not on your team even want to do that) and should not be included. Does the attack always hit five times at first, then decrease based on the number of jewels remaining? In general you need to clean this up, primarily by separating description from effects and cutting out unnecessary information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom