• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

hrml. Well then! While I wait for Negrek, let's have another one~

vespiquen
[Ben] Vespiquen (F)
<Pressure>

Signature Move: My God Bees
Type: Bug / Stat: Weather / Base Damage: N/A / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Field / Energy: 4% / Duration: Weather Duration​

Ben, naturally, as a queen bee, holds unquestionable power over legions of lesser insects – It’s all in the pheromones, man. What separates Ben from other queen bees is her knowledge in messing with the heads of bugs from outside her hive. A hint of warrior pheromone, a dash of worker, and some rose hips for flavour – and every stingy, bitey, buzzy irritating little thing in a five kilometre radius will be swarming the general area in no time flat, sure to make any opponent say ‘Bees. My God.’
As soon as Ben releases the veritable chemical cocktail, the swarm of insects will become so dense they literally block out the sun, causing them to act not unlike a sandstorm made of BEEEEEEEEEES. No doubt miffed at such a false alarm, they will proceed to sting, bite, and fly up the noses of every applicable non-insectoid unlucky enough to be caught in such a mess, until they get bored and forget what they were doing. The swarm will inflict damage similar to other harsh weather effects for its duration, with the exception of to Bug-types, as well as Fire-types. (Whose natural smoky aroma and body heat will effectively repel any attacks.) In addition, all Bug-types, feeling right at home in such a group situation, will enjoy the benefits of their opponents being more apt to swat at their own faces than their prime antagonist, and receive an effective defence boost of 1.5x.
Because the swarm is so dense, the light above is literally blocked out from the field below – and the moves Moonlight and Sunny Day will only heal up to 33% while under its effects, and Solar Beam’s power is halved. In addition, visibility will be difficult through any Pokémon caught in the swarm – and this will only be worse for those with a natural fear or weakness of Bug-types due to their typing.
If Ben holds the item ‘Rose Incense’, its flowery scent will keep the swarm enticed for even longer, and will act as a pseudo ‘Weather Rock’ extending the amount of time the move is in play. And finally, the insects will be highly adverse to the likes of exceptionally strong sun, sudden heavy rain, a roaring sandstorm, or giant hunks of ice falling from the sky – causing other weather effects to cancel this move out. Ben may re-use this move, however, causing the insects to swoop right into harm’s way regardless, and even proceed to block it out any offending weather so that it is possible to cancel them, as well.

-Effects-​
Causes a veritable storm of small insects, which will bite, sting, and otherwise buffet any non Bug- or Fire-types in the vicinity. The swarm will cause constant damage per action similar to Hail or Sandstorm effects to those not immune. In addition, Bug-types will receive an effective bonus modifier of 1.5x Defence during this move's effect. Moonlight and Sunny Day will only heal up to 33% max, and Solar Beam’s power will be weakened, as well as visibility being cut – particularly for opponents weak to the Bug-type.
The item ‘Rose Incense’ will act as a Weather Rock for this move, increasing the duration it is active slightly. The move acts as any other Weather move, and can cancel- and be cancelled by other weather moves.

A Vespiquen attack. A deadly bee weapon. :)

Does the lowered visibility effect involve a drop in accuracy (if so, you should specify how much), or are the specifics left up to the referee?

Aside from that, it needs a usage gap; also, this has enough effects that I think you should up the energy cost to 5%.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
...Ahem.
Anyway, yes the accuracy drop is ref-specific, I actually nicked that bit right from the official Sandstorm description. And the usage gap should be... no more than any other weather move. I suppose 1 action?
(Also, the energy was due to Sandstorm being 'listed' (based on PP) to use 4%, but 5 doesn't bother me)

vespiquen
[Ben] Vespiquen (F)
<Pressure>

Type: Bug / Stat: Weather / Base Damage: N/A / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Field / Energy: 5% / Duration: Weather Duration​

Ben, naturally, as a queen bee, holds unquestionable power over legions of lesser insects – It’s all in the pheromones, man. What separates Ben from other queen bees is her knowledge in messing with the heads of bugs from outside her hive. A hint of warrior pheromone, a dash of worker, and some rose hips for flavour – and every stingy, bitey, buzzy irritating little thing in a five kilometre radius will be swarming the general area in no time flat, sure to make any opponent say ‘Bees. My God.’
As soon as Ben releases the veritable chemical cocktail, the swarm of insects will become so dense they literally block out the sun, causing them to act not unlike a sandstorm made of BEEEEEEEEEES. No doubt miffed at such a false alarm, they will proceed to sting, bite, and fly up the noses of every applicable non-insectoid unlucky enough to be caught in such a mess, until they get bored and forget what they were doing. The swarm will inflict damage similar to other harsh weather effects for its duration, with the exception of to Bug-types, as well as Fire-types. (Whose natural smoky aroma and body heat will effectively repel any attacks.) In addition, all Bug-types, feeling right at home in such a group situation, will enjoy the benefits of their opponents being more apt to swat at their own faces than their prime antagonist, and receive an effective defence boost of 1.5x.
Because the swarm is so dense, the light above is literally blocked out from the field below – and the moves Moonlight and Sunny Day will only heal up to 33% while under its effects, and Solar Beam’s power is halved. In addition, visibility will be difficult through any Pokémon caught in the swarm – and this will only be worse for those with a natural fear or weakness of Bug-types due to their typing.
If Ben holds the item ‘Rose Incense’, its flowery scent will keep the swarm enticed for even longer, and will act as a pseudo ‘Weather Rock’ extending the amount of time the move is in play. And finally, the insects will be highly adverse to the likes of exceptionally strong sun, sudden heavy rain, a roaring sandstorm, or giant hunks of ice falling from the sky – causing other weather effects to cancel this move out. Ben may re-use this move, however, causing the insects to swoop right into harm’s way regardless, and even proceed to block it out any offending weather so that it is possible to cancel them, as well.

-Effects-​
Causes a veritable storm of small insects, which will bite, sting, and otherwise buffet any non Bug- or Fire-types in the vicinity. The swarm will cause constant damage per action similar to Hail or Sandstorm effects to those not immune. In addition, Bug-types will receive an effective bonus modifier of 1.5x Defence during this move's effect. Moonlight and Sunny Day will only heal up to 33% max, and Solar Beam’s power will be weakened, as well as visibility being cut – particularly for opponents weak to the Bug-type.
The item ‘Rose Incense’ will act as a Weather Rock for this move, increasing the duration it is active slightly. The move acts as any other Weather move, and can cancel- and be cancelled by other weather moves.

Usage Gap: 1 Action

DOUBLE POST FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

First off I've noticed noone in ASB has a Gyarados. Why is this. Well. Bank Get, 35 total for Karp + Evo. Seems like a steal to me.

[Murderbeast] Magikarp (F)
<Swift Swim>

l
l
l
v

[Murderbeast] Gyarados (F)
<Intimidate>

And then, get ready, it's a double-header Ref annuerism in Riolu forme!

[Izzy] Riolu (F)
<Inner Focus>

~ Signature Attribute~
- I Solve Practical Problems -

Hey look buddy, Izzy is an Engineer; that means she solves problems. Not problems like ‘What is my Feebas’ Beauty?’, because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. She solves practical problems. Fr’instance, how is she gonna stop some big mother Huntail from tearing her a structurally superfluous new behind?
The answer? Use an Aura Sphere. And if that don’t work, use more Aura Sphere. And failing that... Use more gun. Izzy is a little different from her Riolu brethren – the sort who train their bodies and minds for combat; rather she’s always had a craving for knowledge. Right from her earliest days, she loved to tinker, learn how things work, and learn how to make them work better. Ten levels as a roughneck in the Resort Desert Ancient Castle and eleven hard Special Defence EV’s has trained her to design, build and repair a variety of deadly contraptions.
Izzy is, of course, highly resourceful, and in a snag she is very capable of turning only scrap she finds on-site into resources at her disposal. She is always scavenging for bits of pieces she can smack into shape, though she can only hold so much on her person at a time. More so, she can devote a small chunk of her time to pick up even more. Finally, using or being hit by Steel-typed attacks will put even more at her immediate disposal.
Of course, combat prowess and intellect are somewhat inversely proportionate, and after so much time as a scholar, her direct-combat skills are quite lacking.

-Effects-
Izzy gains a ‘Metal’ counter for use with her signature move in addition to Health and Energy which caps at 200. This counter starts at 0 whenever Izzy is sent out, and will increase by 10 every action normally. She can also take an action to ‘Scavenge’ which will increase the counter by 50 instead at the cost of 5% Energy. If one of Izzy’s devices was destroyed during the previous action, Scavenge will gather double the Metal. In addition, when using a Steel-typed attack, she will gain Metal equal to half the attack’s BP (STAB not taken into account), and when being hit by a Steel-typed attack, she will gain Metal equal to the attack’s total BP (STAB included).
All attacking moves will do 4% less damage and use up 3% more energy, after all other calculations.

Signature Move: More Gun
But who needs to get your hand dirty when you’ve got such lovely contraptions. Like this heavy calibre, tripod-mounted lil ‘ol number designed by her, built by her, and you’d best hope... not pointed at you.
Izzy’s only current combat-capable piece of equipment still packs a nasty little bite – a fully automated, self-constructing, modular turret stocked with ankle-biting BB pellets you would truly rather not be peppered with. For 130 metal, Izzy can place a level 1 Sentry to assist her in combat, and even upgrade it, increasing its damage potential and durability. Nonetheless, they’re fragile piecemails and a solid hit will leave it as little more than scrap metal.
Sentries take one action and 8% Energy to place, and two more to construct by themselves – however, Izzy may spend the action directly after placing to ‘Construct’, causing it to be ready by the third.
Sentries can also be upgraded, for a total of 200 metal for a level, up to level 3, or repaired for 10 Metal per 1% HP. By using the ‘Maintain’ command, Izzy will spend that action tending to her sentry. If the sentry is damaged, she may repair up to 5% HP per action, and if the sentry is at full HP, she will use up to 100 of her stored Metal towards upgrading. The ‘Maintain’ command costs 5% Energy.
Sentries are considered a stationary Steel-typed ‘Partner’ with their own HP bar, and are targeted as if they were a Pokemon themselves. (Including being struck by moves that affect the field as opposed to a single target) They will attack on their own every action while a target is within range (Not flying, digging, etcetera) until destroyed.

- Level 1 sentries have a max of 9% HP and deal 1% typeless damage per action.
- Level 2 sentries have a max of 12% HP and deal 2% typeless damage per action.
- Level 3 sentries have a max of 15% HP, deal 2% typeless damage per action, and have the ability ‘Battle Armour’ (Cannot be affected by Critical Hits)
Type: Steel / Stat: Supportive / Base Damage: N/A / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Field / Energy: 8% Base / Duration: Indefinite

-Effects-
Allows Izzy to construct buildings to assist her in combat using Metal she’s collected. These buildings count as a partner ‘Pokemon’ of the Steel type and can be targeted as such. Buildings take one action to place (8% Energy) and will self-construct for two more actions (ready on action 4), unless Izzy is commanded to ‘Construct’ in which case they will be ready on action 3. Buildings are deployed at their max (level 1) HP and can be destroyed before finishing.
Izzy may also use Metal to repair and upgrade existing buildings that are finished constructing by using the ‘Maintain’ command. If the building is damaged, she will use up to 50 Metal to repair it at 10 Metal per 1% HP. If at full health, she will use up to 100 Metal towards upgrading. Buildings gain an upgrade after 200 additional Metal is used on them.
Buildings are not affected by status effects, however the move Thunder Wave may be used to completely disable it. Izzy must spend an action of the ‘Maintain’ command to repair it – although this does not use any Metal, she may not repair or upgrade during that time, leaving it vulnerable.

Usage Gap: Only one of any given building may exist at a time.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
...Ahem.
Anyway, yes the accuracy drop is ref-specific, I actually nicked that bit right from the official Sandstorm description. And the usage gap should be... no more than any other weather move. I suppose 1 action?
(Also, the energy was due to Sandstorm being 'listed' (based on PP) to use 4%, but 5 doesn't bother me)

vespiquen
[Ben] Vespiquen (F)
<Pressure>

Type: Bug / Stat: Weather / Base Damage: N/A / Accuracy: N/A / Target: Field / Energy: 5% / Duration: Weather Duration​

-Effects-​

Usage Gap: 1 Action

Izzy

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure trying to ref this would give me an aneurysm. You might as well just drop the signature attribute altogether--a proper usage gap will provide appropriate spacing for the construct/use actions, and you wouldn't have gotten away with having it fill up that fast anyway.

In fact, I would suggest reworking things as such:

- Make Izzy's signature attribute one that allows her to spend an action to repair or speed the construction of a sentry
- Make Izzy's signature attack one that allows her to either place a new building or upgrade an existing one

This should balance out fine without the need for metal or for cramming so much functionality in the signature move. It will probably still working out too powerful, but that can be improved by tweaking the attack's stats rather than rewriting entirely.

Ben

Usage gap--three rounds from the end of all effects. You could throw a shout-out to weather ball becoming bug-type when this attack is in play if you liked, but it's not a huge deal if you don't.

Edit: Ordinarily I don't like to allow gender swaps for the same reason that I don't allow ability swaps--namely that it keeps pokémon more as individuals rather than blank slates you can kit up as you like when you feel like experimenting--but if you do it now and fast-like I'll pretend I didn't notice.

Last edited:

claiming this chicken from the black market~

Torchic
Roastie <Blaze> (f)

link

Ben

Usage gap--three rounds from the end of all effects. You could throw a shout-out to weather ball becoming bug-type when this attack is in play if you liked, but it's not a huge deal if you don't.

Edit: Ordinarily I don't like to allow gender swaps for the same reason that I don't allow ability swaps--namely that it keeps pokémon more as individuals rather than blank slates you can kit up as you like when you feel like experimenting--but if you do it now and fast-like I'll pretend I didn't notice.

Just a quick question here... 3 rounds?.. Do you mean 3 actions, by chance? Because 3 rounds seems.. excessive. Unless I'm mistaken, its pretty much a bug-typed Sandstorm with minor tweaks, sandstorm having no delay, that long a wait would really put it way under the canon weathers, since one could immediately cancel it with their own (nearly everything learns Rain Dance) and leave me without it for a whole 3 rounds. (Which is a huge gap, in an offensive match it's often enough a 'Mon faints.)

((Also, Bug-typed Weather Ball makes me imagine a 'Mon firing a ball made of BEEEEEEEEEES. I must thank you for pointing this out. x3 ))

My new team....(I restarted)

[Wavey] Totodile (Male) *rarity three starter*
Ability: Torrent

[Mia] Ralts (Female)
Ability: Trace

[Jeff] Houndour (Male)
Ability: Flash Fire

Bank

Damn you Dwagie making me want to buy expensive murderbeasts too >:C
Also getting a Tyrogue since I think I'll wait for Gen V Pokémon to come out before redeeming my free ones.

[Syldra] Magikarp (F) <Swift Swim> + $30 for evolution
[Little Mac] Tyrogue (M) <Guts>

Oh and an Electirizer.

$

EDIT: Tyrogue evolve by EXP, right?

Last edited:

Giving my Swablu a Sig Attribute:

[Georgia] Swablu (F) <Natural Cure>
Signature Attribute: Peach Scented
Georgia was hatched and raised on a peach orchard in, as her name suggests, Georgia. Having grown up around the fruit, she grew very fond of its scent, finding it to have a calming effect when she was under a lot of stress. Her original owners were glad of this as well, as she seemed to be stressed out all the time.

One year, after a peculiarly hard winter, half of the crop did not produce any fruit whatsoever, and the owners were forced to sell off much of the orchard to the local Pokemon League, along with Georgia and the rest of her flock. Needless to say, she took the sudden change in scenery very hard. She was a constant nervous wreck, and few trainers would even consider taking her due to a total unwillingness to fight. The only person who managed to get her to even come down from her perch in the corner did so by the sheer coincidence that they had eaten peaches with their breakfast that morning. When he took her home, it took him a week to figure out what had managed to get her attention the first time.

Since then, whenever Georgia and her trainer went for a battle, they both had peaches with their breakfast, and they would bring several extra with her. However, they eventually ran into a problem: Georgia couldn't hold the peaches in battle very well, and the opposing trainers took issue with her trainer continually throwing them up to her. In response, Georgia has begun to take bits and pieces of peach and stuff them in her wing fuzz before battle, so the smell will always be there to keep her calm.

Effects: As long as Georgia can smell the peaches in her wings, she will always be calm, leaving her immune to flinching and with an irreducible +1 to her Special Defense. She is also able to use the moves Calm Mind, Meditate, Sweet Scent, and Aromatherapy. The peaches can be removed via repeated us of (read: two in a row) Knock Off, Thief, Covet, or any other moves that remove items (but not Trick or Switcheroo). If Georgia loses her peaches or their scent is overwhelmed by something (pokemon with the Stench ability, sewage in the arena, etc.) then she reverts to her old nervous self: twice as vulnerable to flinching, unable to use the aforementioned moves, and any reductions to her special attack or defense stats are doubled.

before anyone asks, yes, I'm aware swablu gets heal bell via hgss tutor. I want backups. :|

Starting team

[Kadan] :Charmander: (Male) *rarity three starter*
Ability: Blaze
Cost= $10

[My Dark Soul] :Gastly:
Ability: Levitate
Cost= $10

[Tank] :Rhyhorn: (Male)
Ability: Rock Head
Cost= $15

$45-$45= 0

My starter team:

[Spoonlight] Dratini (m)
Ability: Shed Skin
= - $25

[Graygar] Charmander (m)
= -$10

[Garia] Ralts (f)
Ability: Synchronize
= -$7

45$ - $42 = $3

Last edited:

My starting team:

[Flame] Cyndaquil (male)
Cost: $10

[Daisy] Skitty (female)
Ability: Cute Charm
Cost: $15

[Nelly] Vulpix (female)

Bank Post

Damn you Dwagie making me want to buy expensive murderbeasts too >:C
Also getting a Tyrogue since I think I'll wait for Gen V Pokémon to come out before redeeming my free ones.

[Syldra] Magikarp (F) <Swift Swim> + $30 for evolution
[Little Mac] Tyrogue (M) <Guts>

Oh and an Electirizer.

$

EDIT: Tyrogue evolve by EXP, right?

Approved, and yes. 3 exp and then just choose the evolution you want.

Giving my Swablu a Sig Attribute:

Georgia was hatched and raised on a peach orchard in, as her name suggests, Georgia. Having grown up around the fruit, she grew very fond of its scent, finding it to have a calming effect when she was under a lot of stress. Her original owners were glad of this as well, as she seemed to be stressed out all the time.

One year, after a peculiarly hard winter, half of the crop did not produce any fruit whatsoever, and the owners were forced to sell off much of the orchard to the local Pokemon League, along with Georgia and the rest of her flock. Needless to say, she took the sudden change in scenery very hard. She was a constant nervous wreck, and few trainers would even consider taking her due to a total unwillingness to fight. The only person who managed to get her to even come down from her perch in the corner did so by the sheer coincidence that they had eaten peaches with their breakfast that morning. When he took her home, it took him a week to figure out what had managed to get her attention the first time.

Since then, whenever Georgia and her trainer went for a battle, they both had peaches with their breakfast, and they would bring several extra with her. However, they eventually ran into a problem: Georgia couldn't hold the peaches in battle very well, and the opposing trainers took issue with her trainer continually throwing them up to her. In response, Georgia has begun to take bits and pieces of peach and stuff them in her wing fuzz before battle, so the smell will always be there to keep her calm.

Effects: As long as Georgia can smell the peaches in her wings, she will always be calm, leaving her immune to flinching and with an irreducible +1 to her Special Defense. She is also able to use the moves Calm Mind, Meditate, Sweet Scent, and Aromatherapy. The peaches can be removed via repeated us of (read: two in a row) Knock Off, Thief, Covet, or any other moves that remove items (but not Trick or Switcheroo). If Georgia loses her peaches or their scent is overwhelmed by something (pokemon with the Stench ability, sewage in the arena, etc.) then she reverts to her old nervous self: twice as vulnerable to flinching, unable to use the aforementioned moves, and any reductions to her special attack or defense stats are doubled.

before anyone asks, yes, I'm aware swablu gets heal bell via hgss tutor. I want backups. :|

When you say "special attack and defense" I assume you mean special defense; clarify that just in case, and then you should be fine.

Starting team

[Kadan] :Charmander: (Male) *rarity three starter*
Cost= $10

[My Dark Soul] :Gastly:
Ability: Levitate
Cost= $10

[Tank] :Rhyhorn: (Male)
Ability: Rock Head
Cost= $15

$45-$45= 0

The link to your approval post is unnecessary, and your actual bank transaction post needs to follow the same equation format everyone else's does.

My starter team:

[Spoonlight] Dratini (m)
Ability: Shed Skin
= - $25

[Graygar] Charmander (m)
= -$10

[Garia] Ralts (f)
Ability: Synchronize
= -$7

45$ - $42 = $3

Approved (though again, the account approval post isn't needed).

My starting team:

[Flame] Cyndaquil (male)

[Daisy] Skitty (female)
Ability: Cute Charm
Cost: $15

[Nelly] Vulpix (female)

Bank Post

Approved.

sematicism should be a word

Effects: As long as Georgia can smell the peaches in her wings, she will always be calm, leaving her immune to flinching and with an irreducible +1 to her Special Defense. She is also able to use the moves Calm Mind, Meditate, Sweet Scent, and Aromatherapy. The peaches can be removed via repeated us of (read: two in a row) Knock Off, Thief, Covet, or any other moves that remove items (but not Trick or Switcheroo). If Georgia loses her peaches or their scent is overwhelmed by something (pokemon with the Stench ability, sewage in the arena, etc.) then she reverts to her old nervous self: twice as vulnerable to flinching, unable to use the aforementioned moves, and any reductions to her special attack or special defense stats are doubled (however, they cannot, of course, go under -6).

...I guess I was under the impression that it ignored status moves (especially since a lot of status moves ignore type-related effectiveness anyway--see confuse ray working on normal-types), but it doesn't say that anywhere, does it. Meh. BRCB, if you wouldn't mind...?

...herp why did i not notice this. WELL HERE GOES ooone more edit.

[Pankaja] Hennic (M)
Ability:
Serene Grace
Received: Here

Signature Attribute: Sign of the Scorpion

All Hennic gain dark brown henna markings shortly after birth; most are mostly similar with a few changed, but sometimes, a young one will gain a marking which is radically different. Pankaja is one such young one, his henna marking much different from those in his litter.

Pankaja bears the sign of a Scorpion on his back, the head facing his tail, and the scorpion's tail curling around his neck, the stinger on his forehead. The Scorpion in henna marks represents protection against evil, and protection against stings. The marks of a Hennic give their power; as such Pankaja has some...unique abilities, but also makes him susceptible to a few things a Bug-Type would be.

When the attack causes poison or recoil, a spectral apparition of a scorpion tail doles out the effect, starting from Pankaja's forehead and stretching for about 7 feet. The tail lashes out a split second after the attack hits/Pankaja is drained of energy.

Effects: All Dark, Ghost, and Poison attacks do 2% less damage to Pankaja, and the attacker takes 2% untyped damage as recoil. While Pankaja is still immune to Ghost attacks, the recoil attack from that type attack doesn't occur. The Pokemon who knocks Pankaja out is also mildly poisoned by the scorpion mark as revenge. Pankaja is considered weak to Fire and Flying type attacks in the same manner as a normal weakness. This attribute has no effect of status moves.

sematicism should be a word

Effects: As long as Georgia can smell the peaches in her wings, she will always be calm, leaving her immune to flinching and with an irreducible +1 to her Special Defense. She is also able to use the moves Calm Mind, Meditate, Sweet Scent, and Aromatherapy. The peaches can be removed via repeated us of (read: two in a row) Knock Off, Thief, Covet, or any other moves that remove items (but not Trick or Switcheroo). If Georgia loses her peaches or their scent is overwhelmed by something (pokemon with the Stench ability, sewage in the arena, etc.) then she reverts to her old nervous self: twice as vulnerable to flinching, unable to use the aforementioned moves, and any reductions to her special attack or special defense stats are doubled (however, they cannot, of course, go under -6).

Hey, man, someone's going to try and pull it at some point. Approved.

...herp why did i not notice this. WELL HERE GOES ooone more edit.

[Pankaja] Hennic (M)
Ability:
Serene Grace
Received: Here

Signature Attribute: Sign of the Scorpion

All Hennic gain dark brown henna markings shortly after birth; most are mostly similar with a few changed, but sometimes, a young one will gain a marking which is radically different. Pankaja is one such young one, his henna marking much different from those in his litter.

Pankaja bears the sign of a Scorpion on his back, the head facing his tail, and the scorpion's tail curling around his neck, the stinger on his forehead. The Scorpion in henna marks represents protection against evil, and protection against stings. The marks of a Hennic give their power; as such Pankaja has some...unique abilities, but also makes him susceptible to a few things a Bug-Type would be.

When the attack causes poison or recoil, a spectral apparition of a scorpion tail doles out the effect, starting from Pankaja's forehead and stretching for about 7 feet. The tail lashes out a split second after the attack hits/Pankaja is drained of energy.

Effects: All Dark, Ghost, and Poison attacks do 2% less damage to Pankaja, and the attacker takes 2% untyped damage as recoil. While Pankaja is still immune to Ghost attacks, the recoil attack from that type attack doesn't occur. The Pokemon who knocks Pankaja out is also mildly poisoned by the scorpion mark as revenge. Pankaja is considered weak to Fire and Flying type attacks in the same manner as a normal weakness. This attribute has no effect of status moves.

Now it should be good (I hope; it is 2:30am). Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom