• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TV Tropes Mafia [DAY 7]

Re: TV Tropes Mafia [DAY 6]

Karkat's death strikes me as being very odd. Unless he said he was hit on Day 5, shouldn't he have had an extra life from the Body Double? :/

However, with the 'sudden, puzzling heart attack' favour text, it appears that our roleclaim-killer has stuck again. Both Leafstorm and Karkat revealed their roles earlier in the game. Leafstorm had a pretty useful role too, which is a shame that we've lost another Bodyguard (well, Channeler-turned Bodyguard anyway.)

Last edited:

Okay, arhg. D< I really don't get that true-trope killer! Do they win if everyone else is dead?! Wtf is the point of just killing on random, innocent or not? Arhg. Either way, from here on out, no one confess your tropes. Ever. At all. :|

"I thought killing people would make them like me. But it didn't. It just made them dead."

o u guys and your like 700 posts of discussion. my methods are muuuuuuuch more efficient

this much more here is a comparison:

threads: **
me: *********

I inspected emerald espeon last night

EMERALD ESPEON IS MAFIA check it out yo

o u guys and your like 700 posts of discussion. my methods are muuuuuuuch more efficient

this much more here is a comparison:

threads: **
me: *********

I inspected emerald espeon last night

EMERALD ESPEON IS MAFIA check it out yo

And we should believe you...why?

I mean, I'm all for lynching now and confirming later, but (a) if you're telling the truth, you just got a huge target painted on you via Mafia attack, and (b) if you're not, you will have a huge target painted on you via lynching tomorrow. Admittedly, it's getting on in the game, and we've gotten a lot of Mafia dead, but still.

I'm inclined to believe newt. Midnight vouched for him a few days ago that he was inspector, so either it's a mafia conspiracy going on here, or they're telling the truth and we get rid of a mafioso.

Plus, look at it this way. If we target Emerald Espeon and she isn't mafia, we then have two mafia people to get rid of.

ANYWAYS I was mildly bored so I decided to make a player sheet for everyone in the game. For each person I put down how much they've posted, the last time they posted, and if they have roleclaimed something.

Pardon me if I miss anything.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

LIVING PLAYERS AS OF DAY 6

Blastoise - 13 posts (Last posted on Day 3)
Possibly Oracle or variant of one

Polymetric Sesquialtera - 17 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
Non-protective role

Grammar Nazi
- 10 posts (Last posted on Day 3)
No Role Claim

Blaziking the Adept - 9 posts (Last posted on Day 6)
I'll roleclaim right now - I'm Crazy Prepared, my power is Bulletproof Vest. I have a chance of not dying at night if targeted.

Crazy Linoone
- 28 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
No Role Claim

Rai-CH - 18 posts (Last posted on Day 6)
No Role Claim

newt - 7 posts (Last posted on Day 6)
Inspector

Midnight - 21 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
Doctor/Can see the tropes and usernames of those who target her

Meowth - 2 posts (Last posted on Day 2)
No Role Claim

Ketsu - 13 posts (Last posted on Day 3)
Mysterious Informant

Emerald Espeon - 29 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
(?)Mafia(?)

Seritinajii - 14 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
Non-Action Guy; Power to "give moral support or something"

Flareth - 3 posts (Last posted on Day 1)
No Role Claim

Wargle
- 11 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
Mysterious Informant

ole_schooler - 11 posts (Last posted on Day 6)
No Role Claim

Jack_the_PumpkinKing - 18 posts
Possible Mysterious Informant

Blazie - 9 posts (Last posted on Day 3)
No Role Claim

Flower Doll - 0 posts
No Role Claim

baiyune
- 7 posts (Last posted on Day 3)
No Role Claim

ultraviolet
- 8 posts (Last posted on Day 6)
Mysterious Informant

Teh Ebil Snorlax
- 3 posts (Last posted on Day 3)
Mysterious Informant

Minkow - 8 posts (Last posted on Day 3)
Body Double

moon-panther - 1 post (Last posted on Day 1)
No Role Claim

Dannichu - 17 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
No Role Claim

Kratos Aurion - 50 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
No Role Claim

Pathos - 17 posts (Last posted on Day 6)
No Role Claim

Negrek - 16 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
No Role Claim

Minnow - 6 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
No Role Claim

Worst Username Ever
- 0 posts
No Role Claim

Espeon - 3 posts (Last posted on Day 3)
No Role Claim

blazheirio889
- 1 post (Last posted on Day 3)
No Role Claim

TOTAL LIVING PLAYERS AS OF DAY 6: 31

DECEASED PLAYERS AS OF DAY 6
Karkat Vantas - Body Double
Leafstorm - Willing Channeler
Vixie - Mafia spy role thingy that makes my brain hurt
Tailsy - Mafia
Kusari - Not Mafia
Zora of Termina - Terrorist of some sort
Bloodmania - Lover?
Big Red Cherry Bomb - Not Mafia
Lupine Volt - Not Mafia
Littlestream - Non-action Guy
Zhorken - Mysterious Informant
Mai - Mysterious Informant
Skylark - Mysterious Informant
Mawile - Mafia
Walker - Vigilante
Joe Mama - Not Mafia
Superbird - A minion with an "F" in evil
Dave Strider - Not Mafia
sreservoir - Mafia

TOTAL DECEASED PLAYERS AS OF DAY 6: 19

Last edited:

Since newt roleclaimed as Inspector and Midnight confirmed it, why shouldn't we go emerald espeon.

But, something in the back of my mind says no, you know she's innocent. She said so.. Almost like she's role-claimed? Or was that a different Mafia game?

Oh well. Emerald Espeon because no matter what evidence proves her innocent/mafia, Bandwagons are hard to stop...

Hello! I have nothing to say as usual. But what happened to Minnow, anyway? Newt said Minnow was mafia too...

Doesn't really matter, so I'll go with Emerald Espeon.

I'm gonna give EE a chance to speak before voting, seeing as we have all day.

Blaziking, that list is cool and all, but wtf did you give your exact tropes for? AND BOTH OF THEM. Do you WANT to die? :| Uhg. We just had two people that roleclaimed die. What was your logic?

Sure, Emerald Espeon. Like Blaziking said, if she flips innocent, we can get rid of both newt and Midnight.

Anyway, 3/5 of players are left living and a quarter of the 19 people we've killed are Mafia? Either we've killed a disproportionately high number of Mafia, or there are a hell of a lot of Mafia in here.

... oh wait no, 5/20 would be about 12/50 which is just over 1/5 which is about the average mafia-to-total ratio. Well I guess it just seems like a lot because there are a lot of players.

And we should believe you...why?

I mean, I'm all for lynching now and confirming later, but (a) if you're telling the truth, you just got a huge target painted on you via Mafia attack, and (b) if you're not, you will have a huge target painted on you via lynching tomorrow. Admittedly, it's getting on in the game, and we've gotten a lot of Mafia dead, but still.

You should believe him for the same reason I can vouch for you yourself being innocent. Also, uh, he kind of claimed yesterday. So.

Anyway, I am kind of surprised to be alive today. Sort of more surprising... I wasn't targeted by a /thing/ last night. Either the one doctor I asked to heal me wasn't paying attention, or they got targeted by a distractor or blocker. And then no one else wanted to target me so I could vouch for them. And the mafia got afraid by my boisterous calling-them-out, so they didn't target me. ... Or they didn't notice my post, but that would make me sad.

I want to vote for Minnow and Emerald Espeon! But I guess I can't. Oh well, Emerald Espeon. Mafia yet again? Tough luck.

Thanks for the player list, dude! Super helpful. Tag on a bit to my role claim that includes how I can see the tropes and usernames of those who target me! 'Cause. It seems people forgot that bit. i just want to be helpful~~

decisions decisions decisions. I'm going to give EE a little while to defend herself before I vote, but I'm pretty convinced that she's mafia.

Blaziking, that list is cool and all, but wtf did you give your exact tropes for? AND BOTH OF THEM. Do you WANT to die? :| Uhg. We just had two people that roleclaimed die. What was your logic?
Multiple people gave their exact tropes and did not die. See Teh Ebil Snorlax, Ketsu, Ultraviolet, and Seritinajii for more details.

Multiple people gave their exact tropes and did not die. See Teh Ebil Snorlax, Ketsu, Ultraviolet, and Seritinajii for more details.

Not everyone who's roleclaimed has died, but (IIRC) didn't we figure out yesterday that everyone who's died of a heart attack has roleclaimed with exact tropes? It could be that the killer is not killing everyone who roleclaims because of the sheer number of people roleclaiming, odd restrictions on his power, and/or a desire to confuse us.

Midnight - 21 posts (Last posted on Day 5)
Can see the tropes and usernames of those who target her

... and /also/ doctor. sob oh well.

Nothing else interesting to report?! Come on, guys, the day just started! Okay, so has the bandwagoning, but that doesn't mean discussion has to! \o\ /o/

... Did we in Mafiaville do nothing to celebrate the holidays? How sad~~

Sry Linoone & Vixie! I didn't notice that post, but I'll check Minnow tonight. (but what if I die?)

edit: I checked EE because I wanted to check somebody active. Bachuru was like "hey what is your night action" and so I glanced at the page and picked them! ((don't worry I'm not the one that held the game up for a week. I was more or less punctual.))

Waiting for EE to post in her defense. In the mean time, Blastoise has been rather quiet. Do you have any further information for us? You've already more or less claimed, so I don't see the sense in holding out. How 'bout that possible alienesque role, for example?

Wargle said:
But, something in the back of my mind says no, you know she's innocent. She said so.. Almost like she's role-claimed? Or was that a different Mafia game?

if I remember correctly, EE roleclaimed as a vanilla townie.

what is this 'you know she's innocent' coming from? our only active, living inspector has roleclaimed, put a target on himself, and given us mafia. why not lynch her?

Re: TV Tropes Mafia [DAY 3]

I am inclined to believe that EE is mafia. Though Littlestream and EE 'confirmed' each other, Littlestream said it herself:
I have to agree with Kratos Aurion's plan (other than not wanting out so early), but I'll warn you that you still can't be totally sure of EE's innocence, because she could be using my roleclaim to fake her own innocence.

Emerald Espeon

My only concern is the possibility of an alien. :/

Back
Top Bottom