• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Jack_the_PumpkinKing vs Pentimento

Dave Strider

the best coolkid
2 vs. 2 single
Style: Set
DQ: Standard week
Damage cap: 49%
Banned moves: OHKOs and weather moves banned; direct-heals restricted to 3/Pokemon
Banned Pokemon: anything with Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream, Cloud Nine, or Snow Warning as its ability
Arena: Embedded Tower

In honor of the end of the DPPtHGSS era and the imminent oncome of the BW era, we battle in Johto's Embedded Tower, a relic of ancient Hoennese settlers to Johto. The weather trio still hold enough power here that mere ASB Trainers' Pokemon cannot hope to change the weather with their own power; they must suffer the whims of the more powerful weather trio. Before each set of commands is given (i.e., at the end of every round as well as in the first post), the referee will indicate the color of the glowing marks on the floor: blue, red, or green. At the beginning of the next round, the weather will change to rain to match blue marks, sunny to match red marks, and clear (no weather) to match green marks. The weather may change as often or sporadically as the referee desires, as long as each change comes between rounds.
Jack_the_PumpkinKing's team

• [Queen Gohma] Bulbasaur (F) <Overgrow>
• [King Dodongo] Rhyhorn (M) <Rock Head> @Protector (Signature Attribute: Flexibility: http://bit.ly/asbflexibility)
• [Barinade] Tentacool (F) <Liquid Ooze> (Signature Attribute: Shock Resistance: http://bit.ly/asbshockresist)
• [Phantom Ganon] Ralts (M) <Synchronize> @Dawn Stone
• [Volvagia] Ninetales (F) <Flash Fire> (Signature Move: Swathe of Flame: http://bit.ly/asbswatheofflame, Signature Attribute: Steel Helmet: http://bit.ly/asbsteelhelme)
• [Morpha] Staryu (F) <Illuminate> @Water Stone
• [Twinrova] Togepi (F) <Serene Grace>
• [Ganondorf] Houndour (M) <Flash Fire>

Pentimento's Team

[Rachel] staryu (x) <Natural Cure>
Signature Move: Spotlight

[Niska] gastly (m)
Signature Move: Bogart

[Mal] elekid (m)
Signature Move: Triboelectric Effect

[Pedesi] togepi (m) <Serene Grace>

[Doakes] ekans (m) <Shed Skin>

[Zerzin] magnemite (x) <Magnet Pull>
Signature Move: Magnet Drain

Jack_the_PumpkinKing sends out.
Pentimento sends out and attacks.
Jack_the_PumpkinKing attacks.
I procrasti-ref.

Jack_the_PumpkinKing, just a heads up, but the link for Volgavia's sig attribute is broken.

Thanks for picking up this battle! Yeah, it's http://bit.ly/asbsteelhelmet with a T at the end. I went back to my profile to fix it, but it's already correct in my profile, so perhaps you just copied-and-pasted wrong.

In any case, I'll send out Twinrova, my Togepi.

(Since you didn't mention how the weather will start out, I suppose it'll be clear in the first round? Not that it changes who I send out, but perhaps it will affect commands, so I just wanted to ask.)

I'll start out with my togepi too then, because I can.

Start with a Light Screen; then send off a Future Sight for later, and lastly Swift. If you are inflicted with a status-condition (including drowsiness), Psycho Shift; if Twinrova uses a physical move against you, Counter.

Light Screen / Counter / Psycho Shift ~ Future Sight / Counter / Psycho Shift ~ Swift / Counter / Psycho Shift

Wait for his Light Screen, then copy it with Psych Up; then Captivate him and finish off by trying out your Hidden Power.

Psych Up ~ Captivate ~ Hidden Power

Late and Unproof Read. enjoy.

------

[Twinrova] togepi (F)
Ability: Serene Grace
Health:100%
Energy:100%
Commands:Psych Up ~ Captivate ~ Hidden Power

[Pedesi] togepi (M)
Health:100%
Energy:100%
Commands:Light Screen / Counter / Psycho Shift ~ Future Sight / Counter / Psycho Shift ~ Swift / Counter / Psycho Shift

Round 1

Three figures enter the Embedded Tower, the crumbling relic of settlers of old. The second the trainers step inside the ruins, mysterious lines on the floor start to glow a mystical green colour. Taking their places at opposite sides of the hall, the two trainers end out their Pokémon, Twinrova the Togepi on one side, and Pedesi the Togepi at the other.

Almost as soon as he fully materialises, Pedesi starts the action, his body glowing a brilliant gold colour. The aura expands from around his body, forming a golden dome around him, casting oddly coloured shadows through the green light. Twinrova closes her eyes, focusing on making a mental link on her opponent. His mind was easy enough to find, it rang out like a bell in the trainers, and it was simple to make a basic mental connection, but there wasn't really anything to copy. He was focusing on keeping a shield up but... that was it. There wasn't any mental states to copy, or focus to emulate. She opened her eyes, closing off the psychic link.

Twinrova quickly tries polishing her shell before trying to impress Pedesi. She quickly shouted across the battlefield 'Hey, Pedesi! Why are you attacking me? Can't you see I'm a good person? I mean, look at me. Could a Pokémon this cute possibly be bad?' Pedesi stared. Was she trying to look nice? Well, she was kinda cute. And, well, he didn't want to hurt someone of his own species. But she was still in a battle. He needed to attack. Putting aside his prejudices for a moment, he focused on the future, looking for a good time to attack. Finding a spot where Twinrova appeared to be otherwise engaged, he launched a ball of psychic energy, ready to hit her at a precise moment.

Twinrova builds up for another attack, tapping into some ancient energy inside it's body. Her eyes glow a light shade of green, not unlike the colour radiating from the floor. The colour extended to around her body, forming a strange aura, followed by several green spheres circling around her shell. The orbs slowly grow until they're about the size of Twinrova's head, before rocketing off towards Pedesi, hitting him and throwing off balance slightly. Pedesi steadies himself, focusing for an attack. His arms glow a brilliant gold, and he swings himself around, trailing a multitude of golden stars. The stars fly in all different directions before converging on Twinrova. The referee finally blows his whistle, indicating the rounds end. As the two Pokémon return to their respective trainers, a mysterious sound echoes through the tower, and the floor turns to a vibrant blue.

[Twinrova] togepi (F)
Health:94%
Energy:84%
Status: Stinging slightly from the swift. Hidden Power: Bug Typed.
Commands:Psych Up ~ Captivate ~ Hidden Power

[Pedesi] togepi (M)
Health:98%
Energy:84%
Commands:Light Screen / Counter / Psycho Shift ~ Future Sight / Counter / Psycho Shift ~ Swift / Counter / Psycho Shift

Arena Notes: Unchanged. The floor is now glowing blue.

Ref Notes:
Ah, sorry this is so late! I kinda had a few thing going, so, sorry again.
I'm pretty sure that Psych Up doesn't copy changes from Light Screen or Reflect. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Jack_the_PumpkinKing attacks first.

Darn, I'd hoped Psych Up would copy Light Screen. I haven't seen anything on ASB to indicate it wouldn't, but since Protect blocks Psych Up I suppose the thought process is the same. Oh well.

Erm. Okay, Twinrova, your default commands will be two Natural Gifts with a Reflect in between them. If Pentimento commands Pedesi to use any status-inducing move (especially Yawn) at any point in his commands, throw up a Safeguard on your first action instead. If Pentimento commands a conditional where a physical attack from us will result in a Counter, change to Safeguard on the first action and Toxic on the last one, unless he has a Safeguard or is commanded to Psycho Shift, in which case use Future Sight on the last one.

Natural Gift / Safeguard ~ Reflect ~ Natural Gift / Toxic / Future Sight

Yeah, Psych Up doesn't work on Light Screen.

Counter first, because we can, then encore safeguard (or if the ref decides that's not how it works, encoring reflect would work too). Return if you're happy and safeguard was encored; substitute for 10% if reflect was used (or you're not happy).

Counter ~ Encore ~ Return / Substitute 10%

2 vs. 2 single
Banned moves: OHKOs and weather moves banned; direct-heals restricted to 3/Pokemon
Banned Pokemon: anything with Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream, Cloud Nine, or Snow Warning as its ability

In honor of the end of the DPPtHGSS era and the imminent oncome of the BW era, we battle in Johto's Embedded Tower, a relic of ancient Hoennese settlers to Johto. The weather trio still hold enough power here that mere ASB Trainers' Pokemon cannot hope to change the weather with their own power; they must suffer the whims of the more powerful weather trio. Before each set of commands is given (i.e., at the end of every round as well as in the first post), the referee will indicate the color of the glowing marks on the floor: blue, red, or green. At the beginning of the next round, the weather will change to rain to match blue marks, sunny to match red marks, and clear (no weather) to match green marks. The weather may change as often or sporadically as the referee desires, as long as each change comes between rounds.
Team Jack_the_Pumpkinking
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Twinrova (Female)
Health: 94%
Energy: 84%
Commands: Natural Gift / Safeguard ~ Reflect ~ Natural Gift / Toxic / Future Sight
Healings: 0/3

Team Hyde
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Pedesi (Male)
Health: 98%
Energy: 84%
Commands: Counter ~ Encore ~ Return / Substitute (10%)

Round 2 Begin!

The now-blue floor has the entirety of both Togepi's attention, so neither of them notice the gathering storm clouds just below the ceiling. That is, until they seem to explode in a veritable downpour. The Togepi look up in puzzlement, wondering how it can be raining inside, but quickly give up as the raindrops sting their eyes, forcing them to look at the floor. As the rain thins out somewhat, Twinrova begins drawing upon the natural energies deep within her body, a ball of light forming around her tiny, stubby fist; she runs, or waddles, or whatever it is, towards Pedesi, delivering a strong punch to his stomach. As she waddles away, a red glow begins spreading out from the spot where she hit, until it coats Pedesi's body; it then localizes to his fist, whereupon he uses a red-tinted mirror of Twinrova's move, darting over to her - the attack snapped him out of his 'she's so pretty' stupor - and punching her in the stomach, the energy gathered around his fist pouring into her and giving her a horrible case of heartburn.

Just as soon as he returns to his own area of the floor - the ends of the field have convenient points where two lines cross, making a neat 'X' - Twinrova begins muttering a little incantation, drawing on the energy that is humming through the arena to form a protective barrier, which manifests as a translucent, white dome around her, moving as she does. Pedesi begins calling out to her, saying what an excellent move it was, how he'd just love to see it again, and all the while using a very slight hypnotic suggestion to give his words more power. The suggestion takes effect, and Twinrova makes a note to use that same move some more.

She immediately goes through with this plan, muttering the same incantation once more; while nothing actually happens, she feels a bit better, and so that's something, right? Pedesi, meanwhile, is preparing for his own move, his own internal reservoir of energy pouring out of his body in a large, glowing flow, whereupon it groups itself into a Togepi-shape, which gradually stops glowing to reveal a coloration identical to Pedesi himself. The creation blinks, looks around and giggles slightly upon seeing its surroundings, before getting up and standing directly in front of its creator.

Round 2 End!

1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Twinrova (Female)
Health: 63%
Energy: 74%
Status: I like that attack! Hidden Power Bug-typed, Reflect active (three more rounds), Reflect encored (one more action).
Attacks Used: Natural Gift ~ Reflect ~ Reflect

Team Hyde
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Pedesi (Male)
Health: 87%
Energy: 64%
Status: That felt disgusting. At least the rain is helping me feel clean.
Attacks Used: Counter ~ Encore ~ Substitute
Ani175MS.png
Substitute
Health:
10%

Damage / Energy Calculations
Natural Gift - 11% damage, 6% energy
Counter - 22% damage, 11% energy (accuracy roll 84, needed 100 to miss)
Reflect - 3% energy, 1% per action
Encore - 4% energy (accuacy roll 45, needed 100 to miss)
Reflect - failed
Substitute - 10% health (Pedesi), 5% energy

Notes
- I'm giving it a 50% chance of weather-changing each round. Which it didn't this time.
- Encore forces the opponent to repeat the last move it used.
- WHY IS NATURAL GIFT PHYSICAL
- While not totally happy, Pedesi was happy enough for a 90-power Return.
- Which was a critical hit.
- Though Reflect rendered it pretty weak anyway.
- Pedesi sacrificed priority on the first and second actions, and then randomly moved second on the third.
- Lot of notes this round.

Arena Notes
- The floor is glowing blue; the rain is pouring.

Next Round
- Hyde Attacks
- Pumpkinhead Attacks
- I ref

Last edited:
Thank youuuu for picking this up. :D Just a little nitpick, technically my commands said "Return if you're happy and safeguard was encored; substitute for 10% if reflect was used (or you're not happy)." So er, substitute should have been used, since Twinrova did not use safeguard.

Anyhow! I'm gonna play this as if you have a subsitute, Pedesi, because you should. So, we've got one free action, and we're gonna use it! Start off by Yawning. Then Nasty Plot and Water Pulse if it's still raining or in case of sandstorm, and Flamethrower in any other weather.

Yawn ~ Nasty Plot ~ Water Pulse / Flamethrower

Oh, not good. I guess we have to ride out the last of that Encore, so after that attack his Substitute with a pair of Swifts (I hope). If we're incredibly lucky and Yawn misses, that's all you'll have to do, but if you get drowsy, go ahead and Snore while you're asleep.

Reflect ~ Swift/Snore ~ Swift/Snore

2 vs. 2 single

1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Twinrova (Female)
Health: 63%
Energy: 74%
Status: I like that attack! Hidden Power Bug-typed, Reflect active (three more rounds), Reflect encored (one more action).
Attacks Used: Reflect ~ Swift / Snore ~ Swift / Snore

Team Hyde
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Pedesi (Male)
Energy: 64%
Status: That felt disgusting. At least the rain is helping me feel clean.
Attacks Used: Yawn ~ Nasty Plot ~ Water Pulse / Flamethrower
Ani175MS.png
Substitute
Health:
10%

Round 3 Begin!

Pedesi is first to move this time, opening his tiny mouth wide and, making sure he's visible to Twinrova, yawns very broadly. Twinrova catches the yawn and finds herself suddenly becoming drowsy. Trying to concentrate, to focus, she begins muttering that same incantation, and it once again fails to have an effect. Suddenly, the feeling that she should continue that same move fades, though her drowziness only increases.

Twinrova then begins her next move, yawning before opening her mouth, out of which fly many glowing stars, which aim straight for Pedesi's substitute and fly towards it, exploding into tiny poofs of smoke on impact. Pedesi, feeling an echo of the pain through the psychic link, flinches under the barrage and begins thinking of horrible things, ways to hurt Twinrova more efficiently and easily; he feels energy surging through him, released by his scheming. Twinrova, suddenly, can resist sleep no more, pulling her head-spikes together and tucking her arms and legs in, the egg that remains toppling over. She rolls around for a bit before slowing to a halt.

Suddenly, a horrible, grating, snorting noise comes from the immobile form, Pedesi jolting in shock on hearing it; his Substitute seems to take the worst of it, though, since it seemingly disintegrates, reverting to bright white energy, tiny globules pulling themselves off the top, floating away, shrinking, until nothing remains. Pedesi, after wondering why his clone disintegrated, prepares for an attack, opening his mouth wide once again, and a tiny ring of water issues forth, growing and growing, absorbing water from the rainstorm, until it hits Twinrova, nearly as big as her. She twitches uncomfortably as she rolls in circles, but remains asleep.

Round 3 End!

1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Twinrova (Female)
Health: 54%
Energy: 65%
Status: ShhhrnkkkZZZZZrrkkZZzzzzz... Hidden Power Bug-typed, Reflect active (two more rounds); asleep (moderate; three more rounds).
Attacks Used: Reflect ~ Swift ~ Snore

Team Hyde
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Pedesi (Male)
Energy: 46%
Attacks Used: Yawn ~ Nasty Plot ~ Water Pulse

Yawn - 5% energy (accuracy roll 48, needed 100 to miss)
Reflect - failed
Swift - 6% damage, 5% energy
Nasty Plot - 5% energy
Snore - 4% damage, 4% energy (accuracy roll 24, needed 100 to miss)
Water Pulse - 9% damage, 8% energy (accuracy roll 61, needed 100 to miss)

Notes
- Hrrrrrng sorry for the delay guys D: The thread unbolded itself on its own.
- Weather's still not changed.
- Neither Snore or Water Pulse inflicted their secondary effects.
- Wait, what? How would it be a Sandstorm?
- Someone do something to speed up or slow down a Togepi, this randomizing is throwing me off D:

Arena Notes

Next Round
- Pumpkinhead Attacks
- Hyde Attacks
- I ref

Okay, erm. I'm 99% positive that I remember that Pokemon can chill in their sleep, so do that. If Pedesi tries to chill, interrupt him with a Snore; it probably won't be as good as a Roar but it should still be effective, somewhat. And if for some reason you wake up early, let's go with a Curse (and more Chills, if you wake up that early.)

Chill/Snore/Curse ~ Chill/Snore/Curse ~ Chill/Snore/Curse

(Unfortunately, Curse is the only move Togepi can learn that changes either its own or the opponent's Speed at all.)

Yep, you can chill in your sleep, of course! That's the easiest way to chill. :p

Right then. Go ahead and Dream Eater, grab health. Then Dream Eater twice more, but grab energy instead. If Twinrova wakes up for some reason, Yawn again and if you have remaining actions, Chill.

Dream Eater / Yawn ~ Dream Eater / Yawn / Chill x2

2 vs. 2 single

1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Twinrova (Female)
Health: 54%
Energy: 65%
Status: ShhhrnkkkZZZZZrrkkZZzzzzz... Hidden Power Bug-typed, Reflect active (two more rounds); asleep (moderate; three more rounds).
Attacks Used: Chill / Snore / Curse ~ Chill / Snore / Curse ~ Chill / Snore / Curse

Team Hyde
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Pedesi (Male)
Attacks Used: Dream Eater / Yawn ~ Dream Eater / Yawn / Chill ~ Dream Eater / Yawn / Chill

Round 4 Begin!

The twitching of the sleeping Togepi on the floor finally ceases, and the egg-shape lies completely still - suspiciously still, thinks Pedesi, staring at it with suspicion. For a full minute nothing happens. Then, suddenly, at the end of the minute, nothing continues to happen. Pedesi, assuming that if something was going to happen then it would have happened by now, prepares for his own move, muttering a short incantation of his own, at which point Twinrova's body becomes cloaked with a pink aura. The aura tears itself free and flies towards Pedesi, who absorbs it happily.

Giggling, Pedesi chants the invocation once more, with one tiny change. No change in its effects are apparent, though, and the same pink aura pulls away from Twinrova, only to be absorbed into him; he feels the power surging through him, and repeats the chant for the final time. As the effects play through, Pedesi suddenly realizes that throughout the entire thing, Twinrova hasn't so much as twitched, which strikes him as unntaural; he is left pondering this as the round ends.

Round 4 End!

1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Twinrova (Female)
Health: 41%
Energy: 69%
Status: ZZZZZZZshrrrrkkkkzzzzxxxxxxxxrrrrkkkschkkkzzz... Hidden Power Bug-typed, Reflect active (one more round); asleep (moderate; two more rounds).
Attacks Used: Chill ~ Chill ~ Chill

Team Hyde
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Pedesi (Male)
Health: 93%
Attacks Used: Dream Eater (health) ~ Dream Eater (energy) ~ Dream Eater (energy)

Chill - restored 10% energy
Dream Eater - 13% damage, restored 6% health (Pedesi), 9% energy (accuracy roll 45, needed 100 to miss)
Dream Eater - 13% energy (Twinrova), restored 6% energy (Pedesi) (accuracy roll 78, needed 100 to miss)
Dream Eater - 13% energy (Twinrova), restored 6% energy (Pedesi) (accuracy roll 32, needed 100 to miss)

Notes
- Technically they also get Thunder Wave, but I suppose that can be shed.
- I just saw Pumpkinhead's GPX+ Party. How in the world did you end up with a shiny Unown?
- Still no change in the weather.

Arena Notes

Next Round
- Hyde Attacks
- Pumpkinhead Attacks
- I ref

Last edited:
- I just saw Pumpkinhead's GPX+ Party. How in the world did you end up with a shiny Unown?

For some reason I have ridiculous luck on there. On the Swinub shiny hunt last year, I got a shiny one with the first egg of the hunt I hatched.

My shiny Bidoof hunt is, like, 700+ strong, though.

Uh... did you add the health to Pedesi? Cause he was at 87% before he gained the health and he still is.

Anyhow... Dream Eater, grab energy, Chill, and Dream Eater energy again. If she wakes up, Swift instead.

Dream Eater / Swift ~ Chill / Swift ~ Dream Eater / Swift

Chill, Sleep Talk, and Chill. If you wake up, Swift.

grr why can't sleep talk call metronome I WANT DRACO METEOR

Chill/Swift ~ Sleep Talk/Swift ~ Chill/Swift

2 vs. 2 single

1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Twinrova (Female)
Energy: 69%
Status: ZZZZZZZshrrrrkkkkzzzzxxxxxxxxrrrrkkkschkkkzzz... Hidden Power Bug-typed, Reflect active (one more round); asleep (moderate; two more rounds).
Attacks Used: Chill / Swift ~ Sleep Talk / Swift ~ Chill / Swift

Team Hyde
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Pedesi (Male)
Health: 93%
Attacks Used: Dream Eater / Swift ~ Chill / Swift ~ Dream Eater / Swift

Round 5 Begin!

Staring at his completely immobile opponent, Pedesi chants his chant yet again, the pink aura once again transferring itself to him; Twinrova continues to remain absolutely motionless. Pedesi decides to take a cue, and sits down on the ground, staying still and carefully letting his body's regenerative processes go into overdrive, and he feels the energy flush through his veins. Suddenly, Twinrova moves for the first time in quite a while, beginning rolling around on the floor; as she rolls, her faint, translucent shield being pulled inwards as though reeled in by the centripetal force. The shield forms a perfect, opaque white sphere around her, and the rolling form slowly approaches Pedesi, picking up slight momentum as it goes. The sphere strikes Pedesi, leaving more irritation than pain.

However, the sphere is still picking up momentum, and it wheels around with some difficulty to hone in on Pedesi once again. It strikes, and this time its force is significantly greater; indeed, it feels to Pedesi as if it has more than doubled. He growls with anger, and then begins muttering his little spell once more; this time, two things happen. We will come to the second in a moment, but the first is exactly what was expected - the white sphere is briefly engulfed in a pink aura, which tears itself free and pours over to Pedesi.

The second effect, and it is rather unexpected, is that the blue floor suddenly fades through a bright purple color and becomes a vibrant red, the peculiar patterns traced in the color changing as well; they are now a series of sharp, angular polygons, as opposed to gentle curves and circles. The heavy rain falling from overhead suddenly fades, the stormclouds melt away, and what seems like a miniature sun forms on the ceiling; the air temperature rises very sharply as well. Pedesi wonders about this, but does his best to avoid looking up as the light hurts his eyes.

Round 5 End!

1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Twinrova (Female)
Energy: 40%
Status: Shrrrnkkkk... (Rumble rumble rumble) Hidden Power Bug-typed, asleep (mild; one more round); locked into Rollout (three more actions).
Attacks Used: Chill ~ Sleep Talk (Rollout) ~ Sleep Talk (Rollout)

Team Hyde
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Togepi
Pedesi (Male)
Health: 86%
Energy: 68%
Status: Aargh, the light! It burns my eyes! Special Attack +2.
Attacks Used: Dream Eater ~ Chill ~ Dream Eater

Dream Eater - 13% energy (Twinrova), restored 6% energy (Pedesi) (accuracy roll 11, needed 100 to miss)
Chill - restored 10% energy (Twinrova)
Chill - restored 10% energy (Pedesi)
Sleep Talk (Rollout) - 2% damage, 6% energy (accuracy roll 33, needed 90 or above to miss)
Sleep Talk (Rollout) - 5% damage, 7% energy (accuracy roll 19, needed 90 or above to miss)
Dream Eater - 13% energy (Twinrova), restored 6% energy (Pedesi) (accuracy roll 85, needed 100 to miss)

Notes
- Hurk I knew I was forgetting something.
- Pahahahaha Rollout calculated out to deal 2%, 5%, 11%, 23%, and finally 47% damage on its respective actions! If not for the damage cap then next round you'd be doing 32% more damage pfffffahahahahahaha~
- Incidentally, I'm counting all of the Rollouts as Sleep-Talk-cum-Rollout, with the associated energy penalty.
- Finally, the weather changed.
- As to the Reflect becoming Rollout, chalk that up to artistic liberty. I couldn't envision an egg being able to roll with any sort of control. Also its Reflective function is no longer active, it wore off at the end of the round.

Arena Notes
- The floor is glowing red, and the sun is bright.

Next Round
- Pumpkinhead Attacks
- Hyde Attacks
- I ref

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom