• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Improbable Role Mafia [WIZARD MAFIA WIN.]

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 6]

Welp.

The townspeople reluctantly push Glace towards the gallows, not really sure if he's actually mafia or anything. As he's shoved roughly up the steps, he starts screaming about being the ruler of a utopian city and having all the powers, and if you thought a simple hanging would kill him they were wrong and he would come back to life later, or he'd be saved by the Power Rangers. Most of the townspeople ignore his raving and slip the noose around his neck, and move quickly to pull the lever that drops the platform from under his feet.

As the deed is done, Darumaka starts screaming as she seemingly only sees Glace's body now, and cries about how her life is over and how everything she did caused some drama. With a sob, she pulls quite a large kitchen knife from up her sleeve and stabs herself in the stomach, the other townspeople calling for a doctor as she doubles over and falls to the ground. There is no doctor.

A quick search of Glace's house reveals nothing but egregious amounts of printed out pages of Fanfiction.net. While this is enough to make many of the citizens become suspicious of him immediately, a complete search reveals nothing suspicious. Glace is quickly declared innocent.

A search of Darumaka's house reveals the typical teenager things; a computer solely for the use of Facebook, twenty cellphones, each for a single different person, a laundry hamper filled with make-up and a closet full of clothing that've only been worn one time each. ..These are typical teenager things yep okay. In addition, there's a huge printed out picture of Glace with a heart drawn around it in what looks like ..purple nail polish? What a waste of nail polish. There is nothing suspicious to be found, except for the rancid smell of drama in the air. Disgusting. The townspeople leave her house as soon as they can.

Glace is dead. He was not mafia.

Darumaka is dead. She was not mafia.

Night has begun. You have 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 6]

hahaha I was going to complain about the lack of night actions sent in again but then I looked at the player list and everyone's dead :V

What's left of the town shoots glances at each other, rather suspicious now. It seems that one of their number has disappeared during the night, and a quick look around reveals it to be DarkAura. Still glaring daggers at each other, they proceed to her house and finding the door locked and the people inside unresponsive, knock the door down.

Inside is rather clean for a murder scene. DarkAura is found slumped in front of her computer, the monitor missing once again, and matching burn marks on her body. The townspeople grimace at the sight, turning their attention upstairs to her room when there's a shout from outside. The few inside run out of DarkAura's house as quickly as possible and look where the others are pointing. Above her house a number of clouds have gathered, and in the air, as huge as a house, hangs the skull and snake symbol, glowing with green fire. Oddly enough, the snake appears to be moving, as if it's a live thing instead of just an image projected into the sky.

Rather unnerved by this, the townspeople go back into DarkAura's house and go through her things. There's a rather prominent brown top hat on a coat rack beside her bed, and a number of puzzles and trinkets scattered around. To their surprise, the townspeople find a notebook with quite a number of information about the other townspeople, and most, if not all of it is accurate. What's this..? Finding nothing incriminating, the townspeople declare DarkAura to be not mafia.

DarkAura is dead. She was not mafia.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 7]

Don't mind me I'm just a tree stump as usual.

:(

Definitely looks like we have some sort of mafia factions game going on, in which case I am hugely on my guard now. I don't imagine anyone innocent or even independent-aligned would attack a (now confirmed by the flavour text) inspector, and that was clearly a double-kill. We have Exploding Computer faction, and what appears to be a Death Eater faction???

Oh dear. I wish I could be more helpful, but my ability is massively useless. The most I can say is that I still haven't used it.

Also: we appear to no longer have a doctor, according to last day's flavour text. And also no lover pair. In before we've been cut down to like, roleblock abilities...

I think we should claim.

Apparently I'm Yumi Ishiyama from Code Lyoko. I'm basically a spy that gets mostly useless pieces of info every couple nights. In my role PM I was told that rumors were going around the internet about computers exploding, and I found out that this was the work of a team of hackers, rather than an individual. On night four I "discovered" after trying to infiltrate the hackers' security that the ones responsible for the exploding computers were entangled in some kind of "rivalry". Then last night, I was "able to confirm that there are in fact two" people on the team of hackers.
So obviously I'm not magic.

As in, you show up Mafia on death? That's rather... convenient.

:/ yeahh...

We'll be keeping that in mind, but it's mass roleclaim time.

tree stump that gains ability to only talk but inspect when I am lynched by my fellow mates

I still refuse to lynch RK-9 because while this IS Improbable Role Mafia, I really can't deal with another alien win.

I'm going to vote Mystic because even if innocent, millers aren't particularly helpful anyway and death miller seems rather INTENSELY BORING for this particular Mafia game. Sorry, sweetie.

FINE THEN

MYSTIC WITH DAT GRUMPY THOUGHT

The townspeople descend upon Mystic, who does nothing to fight back but kick weakly. She looks around for a friendly face, but can't find one as she is dragged to the gallows. Her death is quick, and in a few seconds her body is swaying gently in the wind. A few people stay behind to cut her body down, while the rest go off to search her house.

Mystic doesn't seem to be living where she claimed to be, and they find her actual residence in a small motel just within town limits. It appears someone else was living there too, as proven by the double beds with displaced sheets. They clearly aren't there at the moment, and it doesn't look like they'll be coming back, as the only items left are Mystic's. There's quite the number of melted pieces of plastic lying around, along with a ton of keyboards, hard drives and mice, but there don't seem to be any monitors. Could this be the source of the exploding computers?

It appears so. Under the pillow of one of the beds, there is a log of the dead townspeople who appear to have been killed by the exploding monitors, each name with a timestamp beside it. The townspeople quickly pronounce Mystic to be a member of the mafia and look around proudly, hoping for some kind of congratulatory.. Anything, really, before remembering quite the number of the others are likely mafia too and looking down dejectedly.

Mystic is dead. She was mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

(Alright so I'm ending night early (but only technically!) since I got all the night actions and I don't see the point of waiting another day to post this.)

The townspeople gather in the town square to find a dead body strung up above the fountain. This is incredibly odd because there is nothing above the fountain to secure a body to. As the townspeople approach it carefully, they see it appears to be floating above the fountain. Turning it so the face can be seen, the body appears to be that of L. What's going on?

A list of names drifts down from his pockets, and someone picks it up to find it to be a list of the people who were killed by the exploding computers. This is the only bit of incriminating evidence the townspeople need to determine L was a member of the mafia. Though, the hotel room keys and iPhone with incriminating conversations with now dead townspeople in his pockets don't hurt the theory either.

There's a sudden flash of green light and clouds race in to fill the sky, blocking out most of the sunlight and casting an ominous shadow over the town. From an rooftop near the town square, a jet of green light flies into the sky and explodes with yet another flash, tracing a skull and snake symbol into the sky. The snake writhes around and hisses at the townspeople, as a black shape flies from the rooftop towards the town square. It's a huge raven! It's a Honchkrow! It's Lord Voldemort himself! It's.. Mawile in a cape a few feet too long?

Mawile lands on the ground in front of the townspeople and waves a short branch around, declaring himself to be in charge of the whole place and commanding ridiculous things, like for all wizards to reveal themselves and bow down to him or die. Twilight Sparkle emerges from the alleyway behind him in a large hooded cloak of her own, a few black, glowing symbols now visible on her face. They appear to be cohorts! Mawile laughs evilly or something while he takes off down the streets, Twilight Sparkle following with a sigh. They proceed to do whatever it is mafia do with towns they take over. Maybe they bring in the rest of the Death Eaters and have a party or something idk?

There's a weird look on RK-9's face, and with a dramatic flash of light he explodes with a storm of branches and logs. His true form, a tree spirit draped with red ribbons who's clearly seen better days is revealed. With an angry glance around, he scuttles off before someone tries to KO him for EXP god why did people bother with that he only gave 1720 exp dammit.

Chief Zackrai is left standing in the town square by himself, and decides to leave before he's killed the next day. With a nervous glance around, he runs off to pack his bags before he's found or something.

L is dead. He was mafia.

The Wizard mafia (Mawile and Twilight Sparkle) wins! RK-9 wins as well for surviving.

Good game, everyone~

Roles (I guess I should put the role PMs up so you guys know what exactly is what)/log up next~

Back
Top Bottom