• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Improbable Role Mafia [WIZARD MAFIA WIN.]

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 6]

D:
Active mafia is active.
I think that was a dual kill.
Vig and Mafia.
o3o

!! These pants - are pineapple-print! How dare she steal such magnificent clothing items from me!!

But seriously, uh, definitely looks like a doublekill to me. ... I'm not entirely confident it's a double Mafia/vig, though; what reason would a vig have to target WQ? I mean, her power is pretty useful if occasionally a little vague, and only a totally moronic vigilante would target her with absolutely no suspicions on her head.

But ugh, that means multiple factions and those make my brain hurt @_@

vig
Cult?
Two mafia groups? (it can happen)
The latter is a bit crazy,though.

vig
Cult?
Two mafia groups? (it can happen)
The latter is a bit crazy,though.

But this is improbable. If there are two factions, at least we can tell which killed whom: there are computer debris and shocks of terror accompanied by strange markings. Which, that detail kind of makes me favor the cult theory actually.

エル.;534894 said:
But this is improbable. If there are two factions, at least we can tell which killed whom: there are computer debris and shocks of terror accompanied by strange markings. Which, that detail kind of makes me favor the cult theory actually.

um I sorta forget how cults get disbanded,if they even get disbanded at all.
How do they?

I don't think you can disband the cult, only kill the cult leader (which prevents them from recruiting anyone else). I don't remember offhand, since I've never played a game with a cult faction before...

Hiya, i inspected Light yagami and he's innocent.

However, the flavor text i got in the PM might suggest something about his role;

I dont know if i can quote PM, so i'll para phrase. So basiclly, he did nothing except walm around and stand wistfully infront of a building. @.@

Well, so i know for a fact that LY is innocent.....so thats who i am completely sure of (the ones who arent dead i mean)

However, i am skeptical of when i inspected TS. Apparently she possesses magic, which can be used for good or bad. It would be enough to prove your innocence if you want to roleclaim.

But for now, i'll vote for no one until i have a little proof.

I already roleclaimed as a shuffler. It's a risky ability, hence 'good or bad'.

We should vote RK-9

Me want inspector powers

Glace is fine, but eventually we might have to start taking risks. Potentially meaning, lynching a magical player (Not necessarily Twilight Sparkle) and seeing what flips. DarkAura's dead any day now.

I havent looked at the previous page TS, so i'll look now.

*gulp!*

then i need a healer or a BG. There are only a few players left who have not been inspected, so yeah.

*gulp!!*

Lemme look on the previous page before i vote.

um, i just came across something while rereading the thread.

CZ said he was bulletproof, but doesnt a bulletproof person only survive night attack and not lynchings?

This seems strangely broken to me.

It's possible that he survives being both shot *and* lynched only once. However I'm still hesitant to lynch him given that he may be an activated alien - I wouldn't exactly put it past Seto Kaiba to have a detonator or something...

Back
Top Bottom