• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thunderclap Amusement Park

Noctowl
You catch the Sneasel, taking her Darkglasses. You continue onwards to see a Meditite holding a ball of yarn and meditating in the middle of the road.
Meditite [m]
Destiny-Knot
[Catch/Ignore/Take Item]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 2, Unown-Y, Lampent, Sneasel, Darkglasses
Current Location: Fun House
Partner Pokemon: None
Encounter Counter: 5

I'll...take the item. I don't like meditite.

Noctowl
You grab the red ball of yarn and tug on it, and eventually the Meditite releases its grip on the Destiny Knot. You realise you're in front of the entrance to the Fun House. The door is locked, but you have a ticket...
Would you like to enter the Fun House? [Yes/No]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 2, Unown-Y, Lampent, Sneasel, Darkglasses, Destiny Knot

[Next update might be delayed because I'm playing LeafGreen on an emulator.]

Hmm. I'll catch the Pelipper and poke one of the buttons. No idea what they do so... just a random button.

Alraune
You catch the Pelipper, who gives a squawk of indignation as she is sucked into the Poke Ball. You also randomly decide to poke one of the buttons, a green one, and suddenly the top window rolls off and you're upside down, hanging onto the seat for your life. A Combee flies in, and you reach for a Poke Ball.
Combee [f]
[Catch/Ignore]
Which button? [Blue/Red/Green/Yellow]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 1, Poliwag, Tranquill, Rattata, Pelipper, Insect Plate
Current Location: Ferris Wheel (inside and hanging on for your life)
Partner Pokemon: None, thankfully
Encounter Counter: 7

Not much flavour text, because I'm busy reading a book.
Alraune
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA----wha.
After pressing the green button, you were somehow teleported the thick of the woods surrounding the Ferris Wheel. An Ivysaur pops out from behind a bush.
Ivysaur [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 1, Poliwag, Tranquill, Rattata, Pelipper, Insect Plate
Current Location: Ferris Wheel
Encounter Counter: 8

Alraune
Out of Poke Balls, you're teleported back to the entrance. You leave with your stuff.
Your inventory at the time of departure is: Poliwag (m), Tranquill (f), Rattata (f), Pelipper (f), Ivysaur (m), Insect Plate. These Pokemon and items are now valid and have been transferred to your PC.

We hope you enjoyed your visit, and we hope you can find time to visit us in the future! *wink*

Hm... I think I want to go again, this time on the roller coaster! Same as last time, one ticket, five balls, please. :D

Thanks! I forgot to mention that when you encounter a Pokemon with an item, you can choose to not catch the Pokemon but take the item. This is impossible for Pokemon who can in-game have the ability Sticky Hold, though.

Alraune
You start walking along the dark tunnel that leads to the Roller Coaster. A Vulpix pops out from behind a rock timidly, clutching what appears to be clay of some sort.
Vulpix [f]
Light-Clay
[Catch/Ignore/Take Item]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 5
Current Location: Roller Coaster
Encounter Counter: 1

Okay :3

Alraune
You catch the Vulpix, pocketing the Light Clay. A Growlithe seems to be mad about your catching the Vulpix and furiously attacks you.
Growlithe [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 4, Vulpix, Light Clay
Encounter CounteR: 2

ROMEO AND JULIET :DDDDD
Alraune
You catch the Growlithe and continue onwards. The end of the tunnel is near. You bonk your head on something stuck to the top of the entrance, which turns out to be a Magnemite.
Magnemite [x]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Vulpix, Growlithe, Light Clay
Encounter Counter: 3

I shall enter the.... *drumroll* .... Fun House! This time, I shall bring along Oshawott, because otters are cool.
~We're living in a fun house baby~
~We're living in a fun house pass the gravy~
~And while we're on the subject meet my friend Davey~
~He was in the navy and his hair is wavy~

EDIT: Forgot some things. Once again, I'm going in with a 1 Ride + 5 Balls bundle but I shall buy 2 extra Balls at the start. So I should be paying $7. =]

Alraune
You pull the Magnemite off the exit and it gratefully floats away. You squint in the bright artificial sunlight when you walk out. This sunlight is augmented by a fire in the distance, which turns out to be a Charmeleon!
Charmeleon [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 3, Vulpix, Growlithe, Light Clay
Encounter Counter: 4
[what is with you and fire types o_O]

LuckyLapras
You cautiously enter the eerie path that leads to the Fun House. It's so misty, you can barely see Oshawott, but he looks scared too. You hear a strange wham up ahead, and you realise it's a Mienfoo training.
Mienfoo [f]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 7
Partner Pokemon: Oshawoot
Encounter Counter: 1

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier :<
Alraune
You catch the Charmeleon and continue on. You're almost at the entrance to the Roller Coaster when a Pikachu pops out of a bush.
Pikachu-f [f]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 2, Charmeleon, Vulpix, Growlithe, Light Clay

Back
Top Bottom