• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thunderclap Amusement Park

Vehement Mustelid
After catching the Machamp, you pocket the Dread Plate and continue onward. A Yamask phases through the wall, its mask clinking.
Yamask [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 3, Shuppet, Machamp, Dread Plate
Curent Location: Fun House
Partner Pokemon: None

Oh, and as a sidenote: The actual ride appears after 5 encountered (not necessarily caught) pokemon. So you're 1 Pokemon, counting this one, away from the actual ride!
LuckyLapras
The entrance to the Roller Coaster looms ahead. You shield your eyes from the artificial sun, and GODofFLAME barks to alert you to a Pokemon ahead.
Bronzor [x]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x3, sandile, flaaffy, Mind Plate
Current Location: Roller Coaster
Partner Pokemon: Growlithe

Ooh, I catch

LuckyLapras
You toss a Poke Ball at the surprised Bronzor, who is sucked into the ball with a metallic clang. You're almost at the Roller Coaster when GODofFLAME cries out-- a Pikachu has shocked him.
Pikachu [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 2, Sandile, Flaaffy, Bronzor
Partner Pokemon, Growlithe

Vehement Mustelid
After catching the Machamp, you pocket the Dread Plate and continue onward. A Yamask phases through the wall, its mask clinking.
Yamask [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Curent Location: Fun House

Hmm... I will... Ignore

Vehement Mustelid
The Yamask phases back, and you pay no attention to it. You can barely see the Fun House through the fog, but it is very close. A Gastly phases into reality in front of your face, holding a Dusk Stone in gaseous pseudo-hands.
Gastly [m]
dusk-stone
[Catch/Ignore]

LuckyLapras
You toss a Poke Ball at the surprised Bronzor, who is sucked into the ball with a metallic clang. You're almost at the Roller Coaster when GODofFLAME cries out-- a Pikachu has shocked him.
Pikachu [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Partner Pokemon, Growlithe

Meh. I already have a Pichu. I ignore

Vehement Mustelid
The Yamask phases back, and you pay no attention to it. You can barely see the Fun House through the fog, but it is very close. A Gastly phases into reality in front of your face, holding a Dusk Stone in gaseous pseudo-hands.
Gastly [m]
dusk-stone
[Catch/Ignore]

Ah, well, that dusk stone could certainly come in handy.

Catch!

Okay guys! Just let me roll...
...Shoot the RNG has server lag.
LuckyLapras
As you ignore the Pikachu, thinking of your Pichu in the PC, you find yourself extremely close to the Roller Coaster. You're about to keep walking when GODofFLAME tugs on your pants. He leads you off the path and towards a blob that gradually forms itself into a Gligar, holding a Dawn Stone.
Gligar [f]
Dawn-Stone
[Catch/Ignore]

Vehement Mustelid
You toss a Poke Ball at the Gastly, and it clicks. When you look up again, you find yourself at the entrance to the Fun House. The door is locked, but you have a ticket...
Would you like to enter the Fun House?
[Yes/No]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 2, Shuppet, Machamp, Gastly, Dread Plate, Dusk Stone
Current Location: Fun House

Okay, two ignores. Got it...

Alraune
The Lotad hops into the water and doesn't surface until you've already walked away. A Summer Deerling prances into the middle of the path, and you instinctively reach for a Poke Ball...
Deerling-Summer [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 4, Poliwag, Insect Plate
Current Location: Ferris Wheel

ack sorry. Um... ignore I guess

Vehement Mustelid
You slide your ticket into a slot next to the door, and it clicks open. You cautiously case the interior before entering, and you're surprised to notice a large robot just... sitting there. It moves, and you realize it's a Golurk.
Golurk [x]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 2, Shuppet, Machamp, Gastly, Dread Plate, Dusk Stone
Current Location: Fun House (inside)
[Wow, you're getting a lot of lucky rolls.]

Alraune
The Deerling seems annoyed when you don't pay any attention to it, prancing away. You hear a rustling sound as the canopy above you shakes. Spraying you with leaves, a Tranquill flutters confusedly down from the trees.
Tranquill [f]
[Catch/Ignore]

Awwwww yeah. *Flies away on giant robot*

Anyway, this is pretty awesome. I was really only looking for a Sneasel, now I've already gotten two rares. Continue.

[It's actually not "rare," per the definitions of it in this area; inside the ride, there's a 1/6 chance of getting one of the "Ride Exclusive."]
Vehement Mustelid
You catch the Golurk, surprised at how light its Poke Ball is. As you only have one more Poke Ball left, you'd better be cautious in here. Something whizzes above your head, and it turns out to be a Gallade!
Gallade [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Ball x 1, Shuppet, Machamp, Gastly, Golurk, Dread Plate, Dusk Stone
[Arceus you're lucky. As a sidenote, this is the last Pokemon you'll encounter inside, then you'll be sent back to the "outside" area via the entrance you came from.]

Okay guys! Just let me roll...
...Shoot the RNG has server lag.
LuckyLapras
As you ignore the Pikachu, thinking of your Pichu in the PC, you find yourself extremely close to the Roller Coaster. You're about to keep walking when GODofFLAME tugs on your pants. He leads you off the path and towards a blob that gradually forms itself into a Gligar, holding a Dawn Stone.
Gligar [f]
Dawn-Stone
[Catch/Ignore]

I ignore. I need some space just in case I run into anything cool on the ride. But I'll take the Dawn Stone.

Ookay... You're now in the Fun House.

Noctowl
Looking around the path to the Fun House, you don't see much. The brick walls look old, but there's nothing special about them. Wait, what's that yellow thing? And it has a Twistedspoon, too!
Mienfoo [f]
Twistedspoon
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 5

Ignore

[It's actually not "rare," per the definitions of it in this area; inside the ride, there's a 1/6 chance of getting one of the "Ride Exclusive."]
Vehement Mustelid
You catch the Golurk, surprised at how light its Poke Ball is. As you only have one more Poke Ball left, you'd better be cautious in here. Something whizzes above your head, and it turns out to be a Gallade!
Gallade [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Ball x 1, Shuppet, Machamp, Gastly, Golurk, Dread Plate, Dusk Stone
[Arceus you're lucky. As a sidenote, this is the last Pokemon you'll encounter inside, then you'll be sent back to the "outside" area via the entrance you came from.]

Brilliant. I catch.

So... to get extra Pokeballs I have to buy another ticket as well?

Alraune
The Deerling seems annoyed when you don't pay any attention to it, prancing away. You hear a rustling sound as the canopy above you shakes. Spraying you with leaves, a Tranquill flutters confusedly down from the trees.
Tranquill [f]
[Catch/Ignore]

bird bird bird bird! Catch :D

WHoah this is a lot.
LuckyLapras
[I rolled to see whether you were successful in wrestling the Dawn Stone out of the Gligar's hand-thingies.]
You wrest the Dawn Stone out of the Gligar's hands, putting it in your pocket for safekeeping. The entrance to the Roller Coaster is right in front of you; the door is locked, but you have a ticket. Would you like to ride the Roller Coaster?
[Yes/No]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 2, Sandile, Flaaffy, Bronzor, Mind Plate, Dawn Stone

Noctowl
You leave the Mienfoo alone, continuing in search of a different Pokemon. You see strange writing on the wall in front of you, and a Y peels off...
Unown-Y [x]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 5

Vehement Mustelid
After throwing your last Poke Ball at the Gallade, you're warped back to the entrance.
Your current inventory is: Shuppet (m), Machamp (f), Gastly (m), Golurk (x), Gallade (m), Dread Plate, Dusk Stone. These Pokemon and items are now valid and have been transferred to your PC. So, to clarify, you will have to pay for more Poke Balls if you would like to continue; also, if you would like to enter again, you must pay the Entrance Fee: $4 for 1 ride, $6 for 2, etc. Packages are not valid at this point.
Continue playing? [Yes/No]

Alraune
You toss a Poke Ball at the confused bird, who squawks as she is hit and caught. A Rattata scampers out of the bushes as you continue walking.
Rattata [f]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 4, Poliwag, Tranquill, Insect Plate

Last edited:
WHoah this is a lot.
LuckyLapras
[I rolled to see whether you were successful in wrestling the Dawn Stone out of the Gligar's hand-thingies.]
You wrest the Dawn Stone out of the Gligar's hands, putting it in your pocket for safekeeping. The entrance to the Roller Coaster is right in front of you; the door is locked, but you have a ticket. Would you like to ride the Roller Coaster?
[Yes/No]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 2, Sandile, Flaaffy, Bronzor, Mind Plate, Dawn Stone

Yes. *makes fwooshing sound*

Back
Top Bottom