• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thunderclap Amusement Park

Alraune
The Roller Coaster entrance looms ahead, so you enter. The passenger car is locked, but you have a ticket. Would you like to ride the Roller Coaster?
[Yes/No]

LuckyLapras
You cautiously enter the eerie path that leads to the Fun House. It's so misty, you can barely see Oshawott, but he looks scared too. You hear a strange wham up ahead, and you realise it's a Mienfoo training.
Mienfoo [f]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 7
Current Location: Fun House
Partner Pokemon: Oshawoot
Encounter Counter: 1

Ooh. A Mienfoo. I was gonnna have one on my team, but then it got replaced with Onix, then Gigalith, then Aerodactyl, then Skarmory. Buuut I'll pass on this one

I'm adding Ferris Wheel-like puzzles to all of the rides now, yay! Also, longer flavor text because I have time.
Alraune
A reader on the door scans your ticket, then squirts ink all over it. You throw the ticket away and get in the waiting passenger car, which remains stationary. Instantly, a Gliscor swoops down, completing complex maneuvers in the air before landing in front of you, not seeming to want to start flying again. Meanwhile, you study the strange series of levers on the armrest next to yours. Would one of them start the car?
Gliscor [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
[Red Lever/Green Lever/Blue Lever/Yellow Lever]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 1, Vulpix, Growlithe, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Light Clay
Current Location: Roller Coaster (inside)
Partner Pokemon: None
Encounter Counter: 6

LuckyLapras
The Mienfoo keeps smashing the wall, its hits rebounding off the Pokemon-proof surface. You walk past it and continue on, Oshawott tagging along behind you. His breath creates misty swirls of white fog. These swirls are being studied intensely by their creator, who seems afraid for some reason. Suddenly, a Drifloon phases into reality in front of you, eliciting screams from both Pokemon and trainer.
Drifloon [f]
[Catch/Ignore]
Partner Pokemon: Oshawott
Partner Status: Curled up into a ball behind you.
Encounter Counter: 2

Oh. Well, that's your last Poke Ball so... It doesn't really make any difference :|
Alraune
You toss your last Poke Ball at the Gliscor, and you're warped back to the entrance. You depart with your Pokemon and the Light Clay.
Your inventory at time of departure: Vulpix (f), Growlithe (m), Charmeleon (m), Pikachu (f), Gliscor (m), Light Clay. These Pokemon and items are now valid and have been transferred to your PC.
We hope you had a great visit, and we hope you can find the time in the future to visit us again! *wink*

LuckyLapras
The Mienfoo keeps smashing the wall, its hits rebounding off the Pokemon-proof surface. You walk past it and continue on, Oshawott tagging along behind you. His breath creates misty swirls of white fog. These swirls are being studied intensely by their creator, who seems afraid for some reason. Suddenly, a Drifloon phases into reality in front of you, eliciting screams from both Pokemon and trainer.
Drifloon [f]
[Catch/Ignore]
Partner Status: Curled up into a ball behind you.
Encounter Counter: 2

I shall catch this one! And can Oshawotts even curl up in a ball?

Short because school. Also, updates will probably only be on weekends also because school.

LuckyLapras
You catch the Drifloon, and all of a sudden Oshawott starts screaming. It seems a Shuppet has phased into view in front of you?
Shuppet [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 6, Drifloon
Partner Status: Screaming louder than ever.
Encounter Counter: 3

Short because school. Also, updates will probably only be on weekends also because school.

LuckyLapras
You catch the Drifloon, and all of a sudden Oshawott starts screaming. It seems a Shuppet has phased into view in front of you?
Shuppet [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 6, Drifloon
Partner Status: Screaming louder than ever.
Encounter Counter: 3

Erm, let's see. Might as well pick up some Ghost Types. I catch. =D

Noctowl
You grab the red ball of yarn and tug on it, and eventually the Meditite releases its grip on the Destiny Knot. You realise you're in front of the entrance to the Fun House. The door is locked, but you have a ticket...
Would you like to enter the Fun House? [Yes/No]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 2, Unown-Y, Lampent, Sneasel, Darkglasses, Destiny Knot
Partner Pokemon: None
Encounter Counter: 5

[Next update might be delayed because I'm playing LeafGreen on an emulator.]

Yes.

Eeeeek I'm really running short on time because... well, let's just say I have limited computer access. So updates around every week or so. Short flavour text because school.
LuckyLapras
After catching the Shuppet, you find a Mankey.
Mankey [m]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 5, Drifloon, Shuppet

Noctowl
You enter and find yourself staring at a Gallade.
Gallade [m]

Eeeeek I'm really running short on time because... well, let's just say I have limited computer access. So updates around every week or so. Short flavour text because school.
LuckyLapras
Mankey [m]

Yes. A Mankey. I catch. Now to make some good pig/steroids jokes. =P

Updaate~!
LuckyLapras
You catch the Mankey and come across a small pond in the middle of the road. Oshawott seems pleased but suddenly recoils as a Sharpedo jumps out!
Sharpedo [f]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 4, Drifloon, Shuppet, pig on steroids Mankey

Updaate~!
LuckyLapras
You catch the Mankey and come across a small pond in the middle of the road. Oshawott seems pleased but suddenly recoils as a Sharpedo jumps out!
Sharpedo [f]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 4, Drifloon, Shuppet, pig on steroids Mankey

Niiice beasty. Catch! =D This may be the cream of the crop for this journey.

Okay, so from now to December I'll probably leave off everything except the Inventory, Current Location, and Partner Pokemon because I'm lazy.
LuckyLapras
Oshawott seems relieved when you catch the Sharpedo. You feel a strange sense of foreboding as you approach the entrance to the Fun House. The door is locked, but you have a ticket...
Would you like to enter the Fun House?
[Yes/No]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 3, Drifloon, Shuppet, Mankey

Okay, so from now to December I'll probably leave off everything except the Inventory, Current Location, and Partner Pokemon because I'm lazy.
LuckyLapras
Oshawott seems relieved when you catch the Sharpedo. You feel a strange sense of foreboding as you approach the entrance to the Fun House. The door is locked, but you have a ticket...
Would you like to enter the Fun House?
[Yes/No]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 3, Drifloon, Shuppet, Mankey

I enter this foreboding Fun House. I won't bother singing because I lost my tilde thing. =P

LuckyLapras
Mankey [m]

Noctowl
You enter and find yourself staring at a Gallade.
Gallade [m]
Catch. <3

...Singing?
We nead moar pokeymans hear, imma gettin repeats

LuckyLapras
You carefully walk inside, and the door slams behind you. A giant thing sits in front of you, and you realise it's a Golurk. A scream of fright comes from behind you, and you whip around to find Oshawott wailing his heart out.
Golurk [x]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 3, Drifloon, Shuppet, Mankey, Sharpedo

EDIT: Whooops Noctowl, sorry about that. Forum server lag.
Mienfoo [f]

Last edited:
No one looks for a bullet hole in a bomb blast.
weirdness
Noctowl
You ignore the Mienfoo and turn around to find the same door you entered through. You go outside, glad to be out of that creepy place. An eyeless dragon Pokemon blocks your way down the path, snapping and drooling.
Deino [m]
[Catch/Ignore]
Inventory: Poke Balls x 1, unown-y, lampent, sneasel, gallade, Darkglasses, Destiny Knot

Back
Top Bottom