• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

Re: Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

I'm wary of dying for the cause might put us into a game over, but even if I do get a good inspect tonight I can't talk to people until the night after

:| Yeah.

I'm gonna stand by my vote for Zero Moment, then, since RTB being scum/third party wouldn't make very much sense.

(Also, do note: Zero Moment has a killing action, so if you lynch me and he's third party, as is likely, he can kill Wargle or RTB overnight and tie the vote/possibly win.)

I was hoping that Butterfree was the last one. That leaves Mai and ZM as the two suspicious ones, and I have no idea what to do. I don't want to get revived and almost save the game

Honestly, the only thing stopping me from lynching Mai is ZM's revival. I have no idea what to do

I was hoping that Butterfree was the last one. That leaves Mai and ZM as the two suspicious ones, and I have no idea what to do. I don't want to get revived and almost save the game

Honestly, the only thing stopping me from lynching Mai is ZM's revival. I have no idea what to do

I was, too. :X ... What do you mean by that, that you don't want to mess the game up or???

Well, on my end, I'm leaning towards "the game wouldn't still be going on if ZM wasn't revived." We have no idea why ZM revived or what that means about his alignment, but we have a lot of data confirming almost everything about me. The only confirmed piece missing being my alignment, unfortunately, but everything I said here being true and backed up should compensate for that.

Welp I thought I finished that sentence but I didn't. Thanks brain!

I don't want to get revived and almost save the game then ruin it.

Seriously ZM. Explain yourself.

The discussion amongst the survivors is slow and tense, but as the twilight arrives, they hustle to make a decision. And ultimately, they decide that Zero Moment should have remained in the grave where he was once put.

Speaking of which, however, they would find that Zero Moment never left the grave at all... And yet, they still had another Zero Momento dead in their hands. It was quite a swerve.

Having concluded that task, the remaining trainers looked at each other in the eye. And then, Wargle piped up: "Who's up for some SWIMMING?" And RespectTheBlade responded: "Only if it's HEAVY METAL swimming." And Mai also responded: "What the HEX, I'm in."

That day, the three of them learned a lesson: that maybe there's a whole bunch of fun games that you can play, that don't involve murdering almost everyone.

-----

Crush Kin Zero Moment was defeated! He was neither innocent nor mafia.

Town wins!

As usual, your burning questions and your full reveals are soon to come, and in the meantime, here's a quick flavor listing:
=SELF-ALIGNED
-Crush Kin Zero Moment and Machoke - BATON PASS, SEISMIC TOSS and ENDURE
-Roughneck Negrek - HIGH JUMP KICK, LOW SWEEP and SHED SKIN
-Battle Girl Butterfree and Meditite - HIGH JUMP KICK, FORCE PALM and DETECT
-Super Nerd Visitor Message and Grimer - SCREECH and POISON GAS

=INNOCENT
-Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku and Gardevoir - SKILL SWAP and CAPTIVATE
-Psychic hopeandjoy and Reuniclus - WIDE GUARD
-Juggler Light and Mr. Mime - ROLE PLAY and TEETER DANCE
-Twins Alligates and Plusle & Minun - PLAY NICE and UPROAR
-Bug Maniac Zexion and Volbeat & Illumise - TAIL GLOW and ENCORE
-Bird Keeper Superbird and Pidgeotto - MIRROR MOVE and FEATHER DANCE
-Lass Flora and Dedenne - CONFIDE and ENTRAINMENT
-Swimmer Wargle and Slowpoke - REST, SLEEP TALK and CURSE
-Skier DarkAura and Abomasnow - BLOCK and AVALANCHE
-Guitarist RespectTheBlade and Loudred - HYPER VOICE and METAL SOUND
-Medium Eifie and Gastly - HAZE

Question MF, why were Efie and I the only ones with one power? And what the eff did Haze do anyway?

I was on the chopping block for almost half the game. Good job, self.

This was a really great game! Thanks for running it, Metallica. (To be honest I was actually starting to think that if there was a cult, I was the leader and actually recruited everyone who targeted me and didn't become my lover...)

That day, the three of them learned a lesson: that maybe there's a whole bunch of fun games that you can play, that don't involve murdering almost everyone.

Blasphemy.

What is it with those scum?
Serial killers. All ultimately four of them. I'm surprised it took as long as it did for anyone to even consider it, even though the "there's no mafia" part of the twist got patted down quickly.

What is it with the pace of this game?
I was expecting a lot more people to be dropping dead, what with the four serial killers running around, but, well. Two of them playing carefully, one of them getting lynched too quickly to do his thing, and the fourth one's unlikely to get started by the earlygame. It doesn't help matters much that, even before the game got boring, the inactivity was fierce.

How did Zero Moment get revived?
That's his primary power. He starts out as inno but can revive himself as an SK. In retrospect I should have put a time limit on it, but eh, it's probably not the worst mistake I've made with the setup this round.

Who did the thing?
Wargle did the thing from the grave. The power is Light's in origin, but Skill Swap happened all around.

What does Eifie's power do?
It counters VM's. In other words, it's been useless for quite a few phases.

Where were the rumours coming from?
That was one of Negrek's powers.

Was there anything else?

-Zero Moment started out as vanilla townie, but whilst dead, had the power to revive himself as a serial killer. He had both a regular killing power and a one-shot power to make himself deathproof for the night and following Day.
-Negrek was one of the rival killers. Neg had both a killing power and a public tracking power (which was where the rumours were coming from), but was restricted on when neg could use each whilst Butterfree was alive. She was also one-shot bulletproof.
-Butterfree was the other rival killer. She had both a killing power and a roleblocking power, but was restricted on when she could use each whilst Negrek was alive. She was also one-shot bulletproof.
-Visitor Message was an arsonist.

-Mai started out with a swapping power and that passive lovering power. The nightkill redirection power was swapped in.
-hopeandjoy had the ability to protect a player from night actions, but only from a decreasing number of specified players.
-Light started out with a one-shot power that can redirect kills targeted at him towards somebody else, and the thing.
-Alligates could either place a custom anonymous message on the Day text, or publicize any players that target her as a loudmouth.
-Zexion could track or follow players, although instead of getting direct results, he'd get flavorized results -- as in, the Pokémon owned by the player targeted by the tracked player, or the name of the power being used.
-Superbird had a copying action and a party throwing action.
-Flora had an alignment-checking action that was secretly useless because it checked for mafia or not mafia and a bus driving action.
-Wargle could only activate powers whilst dead, and had: a modified dreamer action, a night communication action, and a percentage-based killing action that could have its odds altered by certain use of the night communication action.
-DarkAura was a modified bodyguard, with the protection of other players being an action and the 50% chance of killing instead of being killed being a passive power.
-RespectTheBlade was a two-shot voteless governor (who could vote after expending the power fully) and one-shot reviver.
-Eifie was a fireman; she could unprime any players who Visitor Message primed for killing.

Would a list of night actions be too much to ask? It must have gotten very complicated, but I'm curious about what happened to who that we didn't know about.

That was a fun game.

Would a list of night actions be too much to ask? It must have gotten very complicated, but I'm curious about what happened to who that we didn't know about.

That was a fun game.
This and the role PM listings will be up soon.

I did The Thing! It was so fun to see you all argue over it! MF was glad it got you guys talking about stuff and thinking.

And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for the meddling flavor text and their bird.

I COULD HAVE WON DAMN IT. If RespectTheBlade had revealed earlier that his vote doesn't count I could have offed both Mai and Superbird and had the only actual day vote. :(

I was honestly pretty surprised I did so well. I really figured people would make the connection that if Negrek was third-party and I was mirroring neg somehow, I was probably also third-party, but I guess the cult theory helped.

Also, I was totally sincere both times I accused Mai of being an evil mastermind.

[hide=Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku]MYSTERIOUS SISTERS MAI & MIRUKU would like to play mafia!

m7xi4i.png
mbtxec.gif

STRATEGY: Looking like anime characters, mostly.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: The best of both worlds.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: We actually switch between those two roles from time to time.

Your ace Pokémon is Gardevoir, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
Your powers are as follows:
-SKILL SWAP: You can activate this power during the Night phase and target a player. Once you do, at the end of the night, this power will be swapped out with one of your target's powers, chosen at random -- you will gain that power and they will no longer have it, and conversely, you will no longer have this power and they will have it. Some powers may not be swapped out by this one; if your targeted player has no swappable powers, or your targeted player is dead at the end of the night, or if you are otherwise prevented from using this power, you will be informed of such at the end of the Night phase. Activating this power does not count as such for the intents and purposes of limits in other powers. A player who has this power at the end of the game will lose, regardless of completing their win condition, unless they are dead or this power has been passed along at least three times (players newly recieving this power will not be informed of the running count).
-CAPTIVATE: During nighttime, if you are targeted by a night action and it does not kill you at the end of the night, there is a 50% chance that, at that point, you and the targeting player will become Lovers. If that happens, you will both be notified and may communicate privately about the game between each other. If you die, so will your Lover; however, if your Lover dies, nothing happens to you. This power is always active, but doesn't count as such in limiting whether other powers can be used.

PSYCHIC HOPEANDJOY would like to play mafia!

240x7c0.png
f1d0t0.gif

STRATEGY: Using my brains.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: I may or may not call them "my brains" from time to time.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: I kind of wish my bara boyfriend was around here.

Your ace Pokémon is Reuniclus, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
Your power is as follows:
-WIDE GUARD: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may target a player and designate up to three other players (this does not count as targeting them). If any of the players you specified attempt to target your targeted player, their actions will not go through. You may not target or designate yourself for this power. Every two times you use this power, the amount of players you can name for it in subsequent uses decreases, up to a minimum of one.

JUGGLER LIGHT would like to play mafia!

2cf9oy0.png
j0hg6o.png

STRATEGY: Intricate and logical, but most of all, spectacular.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Cunning and quirky.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: More than twelve years on the road, and I have yet to drop my balls.

Your ace Pokémon is Mr. Mime, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
-ROLE PLAY: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may target yourself and designate a player (this does not count as targeting them). If any attempts against your life occour during this same Night, they will affect your designated player instead (and still count as having targeted, if it was a targeting power). Once this power successfully attempts to cause its designated player to die, it is expended -- you may not use it any further beyond that point (you can make as many attempts as you like until one takes, however).
-TEETER DANCE: During a Day phase, once and only once in the game, you may send me a PM to designate two targets and activate this power. When you do, the daypoll restarts under the following specifications: the two players you've specified may not vote, but all other players (including yourself) can only post in order to cast votes, using a specified command, and they can only cast votes against the two designated players. You may not at any point target yourself with this power, and you cannot activate any other powers that are activated during the Day if you use this one.

TWINS ALLIGATES would like to play mafia!

2ymy6oo.png
2nquw5g.gif
nod5ea.gif

STRATEGY: We just gobble them up whole!
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Double trouble!
SELF-INTRODUCTION: We're both really just alligators. Sometimes we like to pretend we're a single person, too.

Your ace Pokémon are Plusle and Minun, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
-PLAY NICE: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may send the game host (aka me) a message of your choosing, to be publicized in the following Day phase.
-UPROAR: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may activate this power in order publicize, in the following Day, any players who have targeted you during the night in which you use this power.

BUG MANIAC ZEXION would like to play mafia!

14lbfk.png
1g185d.gif
2nrdnuq.gif

STRATEGY: Bugs.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Bugs.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: BUGS.

Your ace Pokémon are Volbeat and Illumise, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
-TAIL GLOW: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may target a player. At the end of the night, you will be informed of the Pokémon of choice belonging to any players that have been targeted by your target.
-ENCORE: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may target a player. At the end of the night, you will be informed of the name of any role powers your target used that night.

BIRD KEEPER SUPERBIRD would like to play mafia!

2cgyd6g.png
675jsk.png

STRATEGY: I wanna bird, bird, bird.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: The bird is the word.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: I wanna bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word.

Your ace Pokémon is Pidgeotto, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
-MIRROR MOVE: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may target two players. You will use one (and only one) of the first target's submitted night actions for that night, targeting the second player. You can only copy actions that designate a single target (and thus, no actions that designate multiple targets OR none). If the power can only be used a limited amount of times in the game, your copy of it will count as a usage. Some powers may not be copiable at all, for logical reasons or for balance reasons.
-FEATHER DANCE: During a Day phase, once in the game, you may send me a PM in order to activate this power. If you do, once the Day phase ends, everyone will get to know about how the bird is the word, and so, a party will begin to occour in the game thread -- players will be allowed to post in it during the Night, but they may not communicate privately with each other even if they were currently allowed to by their role powers. Activating this power does not count as such for the intents and purposes of limits in other powers.

LASS FLORA would like to play mafia!

9zwmjl.png
2nh40ox.gif

STRATEGY: Somehow, it involves skirts.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: It'd look good in a skirt.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: One day, I'll take over the world. And that day, all the population will be required to wear... tiny miniskirts!

Your ace Pokémon is Dedenne, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
-CONFIDE: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may target a player. At the end of the night, you will be told whether that player is mafia or not mafia.
-ENTRAINMENT: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may target two players. If your action goes through, any powers used by the first player will target the second player instead of any other targets the first player may have designated.

SWIMMER WARGLE would like to play mafia!

zvejq9.png
dm417m.gif

STRATEGY: I only swim free.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: There's always a pool when it's around.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: Life is a lot like swimming... You, like, end up drowning? I don't know.

Your ace Pokémon is Slowpoke, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
While you are alive, you do not have any powers. However, if you are dead, you may use up to two of the following powers each night:
-REST: Specify a number between 1 and 15. At the end of the Night, if you were not targeted by any players, you will receive a list of randomly picked players -- as many players as you've specified when you activated this ability -- and be told how many of the players in the list pertain to each alignment.
-SLEEP TALK: Target a living player. You may communicate privately with that player during the next Night phase (not the current one), and only during that Night phase, if they are still alive at that point.
-CURSE: Target a living player. There's a 50% chance that they'll die. If you choose to manifest yourself to that player as well, the chance increases to 75%. If you choose to manifest yourself to a different player, the chance drops to 25%.

SKIER DARKAURA would like to play mafia!

258osk2.png
1rz22r.png

STRATEGY: Going down the slippery slope.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Thanks, Aboma!
SELF-INTRODUCTION: In the future, everyone will be able to ski freely. Imagine all the people...

Your ace Pokémon is Abomasnow, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
-BLOCK: Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may target a player. If another player attempts to target and directly kill the player you targeted, they will be made to target you instead.
-AVALANCHE: During any Nights, if someone targets you and attempts to directly kill you (includingly via your own BLOCK power), there is a 50% chance that, instead of being killed, you will kill your attacker instead. This power is always active, but does not count as such in limiting whether other powers can be used.

CRUSH KIN ZERO MOMENT would like to play mafia!

10pvgus.png
x9iq8.png

STRATEGY: When one is wronged, another must set things right.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Part of the family.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: "I'm gonna shotokan karate your ass until it breaks in two, both halves of it" means family, and family means no one gets left behind.

Your ace Pokémon is Machoke, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself. However... see below for additional details.
While you're alive as an innocent, you have no powers. However, if you die, you may use the following powers:
-BATON PASS: Once and only once in the game, during any phase (Day or Night), you may activate this power to cause its effects at the end of the phase in which you activate it. When you do so, the legacy of your current and deceased player will pass onto a different one, and so, you will be revived. However, at that point, you will no longer be of innocent alignment. You will be neither innocent nor mafia, and you will only win if all players but yourself are dead.
-SEISMIC TOSS: After you have used BATON PASS, each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may target a player and kill them.
-ENDURE: After you have used BATON PASS, each night, if you do not use any other powers, you may activate this power to prevent up to one attempt against your life from succeeding within the night and, if your protection is not expended at that time, a lynch in the immediately following day (this protection is expended even if you are not lynched during that Day). You may only use this power once in the game.

ROUGHNECK NEGREK would like to play mafia!

2dsfgxc.png
2rrl4eg.gif

STRATEGY: Doesn't matter, I just like beating the hell out of everyone else.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Badass and ass-kicking.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: Who needs a 3DS when you can just play Gen V games forever?

You have a lifelong rival, that Battle Girl Butterfree. She thinks beating the hell out of everyone is a thing you do for self-improvement or something, and not just fun! And that's terrible. Also, she keeps saying Hoenn was better than Unova! The insolence! The injustice! Utterly unforgivable!

Your ace Pokémon is Scraggy, and your alignment is neither innocent nor mafia -- you win when all players but yourself are dead.
-HIGH JUMP KICK: Kicking people in the face until they die is rad as hell... But like most things, it gets lame if everyone else is doing it. So, as long as your rival is alive and kicking (literally), you can only use this power in odd-numbered nights. With or without that restriction, as long as you do not use any other powers in the same night, you can target someone and kick them in the face until they die. However, do note that your rival already gets your kick in the face game, so it's not going to work against her.
-LOW SWEEP: When you're not kicking people in the face, you like kicking them on the legs instead. Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you can target someone, trip them up, and then laugh them for being such a complete loser. And then you're just going to tell everyone about how that person is a complete loser, and in time, everyone in town will know who that person was targeting last night. This also doesn't work on your rival, and besides, as long as they're around, you can only use this power on even-numbered nights.
-SHED SKIN: When the going gets tough, Scraggy loses its pants and gets the hell away. That, too, is how we should- okay, nevermind. During nighttime, if you would have been killed, you will instead escape and survive. You only have one pair of pants to lose, however, so it only really works once -- next time, you'll just be caught with your pants down. This power is always active, but doesn't count as such in limiting whether other powers can be used.

GUITARIST RESPECTTHEBLADE would like to play mafia!

1zoeuyo.png
4rccig.png

STRATEGY: It's all about the Metal.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Metal-licious.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: Metal is my life and it's also gonna be your death.

Your ace Pokémon is Loudred, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
-HYPER VOICE: During a Day phase or within 12 hours of the end of a Day phase, up to two times in the game, you may send me a PM to activate this power. If you do, you may overrule the results of that Day's poll and redirect the lynch into a target of your choosing (or even cancel the lynch altogether). As long as you have this power, you cannot cast a vote in the day poll (you may still post with the bolded command but it will not be counted as a vote) (note also that expending all of this power's uses eliminates it from the game, and thus you will at that point regain your ability to actually cast votes). You cannot activate this power if you used any other powers in the Night previous to the current Day.
-METAL SOUND: Once and only once in the game, during any phase (Day or Night), you may target a dead player and bring them back from the dead with the power of metal (the effects begin at the end of the phase in which you activate this power). You can only use this power if you have not used any other powers during the same phase, and it will not succeed if anybody other than yourself targets the same dead player.

BATTLE GIRL BUTTERFREE would like to play mafia!

2vw5nk6.png
2r3l446.gif

STRATEGY: Self-improvement comes from beating the hell out of everyone else.
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Enlightened and ass-kicking.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: My time is now! Hoenn just got confirmed!

You have a lifelong rival, that Roughneck Negrek. Neg just beats the hell out everyone for fun, rather than for self improvement! And that's terrible. Also, neg keeps saying Unova was better than Hoenn! The gall! The sacrilege! Utterly unforgivable!

Your ace Pokémon is Meditite, and your alignment is neither innocent nor mafia -- you win when all players but yourself are dead.
-HIGH JUMP KICK: Kicking people in the face until they die is a way of life... But like most things, the universe can only handle so many flying kicks at a time. So, as long as your rival is alive and kicking (literally), you can only use this power in even-numbered nights. With or without that restriction, as long as you do not use any other powers the same night, you can target someone and kick them in the face until they die. However, do note that your rival already gets your kick in the face game, so it's not going to work against neg.
-FORCE PALM: When you're not busy kicking people in the face, you like slapping people in the face sometimes, too. Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you can target someone and slap them in the face until they're paralyzed on the spot and unable to do anything for the rest of the night. This also doesn't work on your rival, though, and besides, as long as they're around, you can only use this power in odd-numbered nights.
-DETECT: Oh yeah, people get annoyed when you do that, but it's better than being a total loser. During nighttime, if you would have been killed, you will instead evade and survive. Since it starts failing to work after enough spamming, though, it only really works once -- next time, it's do or, most likely, die. This power is always active, but doesn't count as such in limiting whether other powers can be used.

MEDIUM EIFIE would like to play mafia!

2qxqrh5.png
10o1jcm.gif

STRATEGY: clerical dwarf porn
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Why isn't it searching?
SELF-INTRODUCTION: Sonny! That "Goggles" thing you were showing me on the computer is broken!

Your ace Pokémon is Gastly, and your alignment is Innocent -- you win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.
Your power is as follows:
-HAZE: Each night, if you do not use any powers, you may target a player and take them to a spiritual experience, where they may find Jesus (you know, the guy you pray to with those Buddhist beads -- and while we're at it, why don't you cook them some onigiri which are actually donuts?) and remove evil temptations from their hearts. What's that exactly, you ask? Who knows... All that matters is setting the youth right.

SUPER NERD VISITOR MESSAGE would like to play mafia!

30w2jxc.png
2ik4l6t.png

STRATEGY: It's a dish best served cold, my friend...
TRAINER'S POKÉMON: Too complex for your jock brains to understand.
SELF-INTRODUCTION: They made fun of me! They gave me wedgies and knocked my books down! But I will have my revenge!

Your ace Pokémon is Grimer, and your alignment is neither innocent nor mafia -- you win when all players but yourself are dead.
-SCREECH: It's best to get them all in one place, right? So, each night, if you do not use any other powers, you can target a player and invite them to this huge D&D party you're throwing in your house. No one will actually want to go, but you're too insitent and slimy for them to say no, so they'll probably reluctantly show up. And then...
-POISON GAS: Hahaha! As soon as you can get them all there, it's going to be a blast! Each night, if you do not use any other powers, you can gather up all the players you've invited so far and then make them gasp and beg for their lives until they don't have any more of those to beg for. It wouldn't even count as targeting any of them! Although, if any of them survive somehow, you'd need to invite them to another D&D session if you want to try your hand at taking them out again...

[/hide]
Bird Keeper Superbird uses MIRROR MOVE to use Lass Flora's action, targeting Lass Flora.
Psychic hopeandjoy does not use WIDE GUARD.
Lass Flora does not use ENTRAINMENT or CONFIDE.
Bird Keeper Superbird cannot copy an action.
Skier DarkAura does not use BLOCK.
Juggler Light readies a ROLE PLAY, designating Lass Flora.
Super Nerd Visitor Message uses SCREECH, inviting Lass Flora to D&D.
Medium Eifie does not use HAZE.
Battle Girl Butterfree does not use HIGH JUMP KICK.
Bug Maniac Zexion uses ENCORE at Roughneck Negrek.
Roughneck Negrek uses LOW SWEEP at Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku. CAPTIVATE does not activate.
Twins Alligates use UPROAR. It will ring out the next Day.
Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku use SKILL SWAP at Juggler Light.
End of night: Bug Maniac Zexion discovers that Roughneck Negrek used LOW SWEEP last night, Juggler Light's ROLE PLAY and Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku's SKILL SWAP are exchanged.

Roughneck Negrek's LOW SWEEP publicizes that Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku targeted Juggler Light.
The town abstains from lynching.

Bird Keeper Superbird did not use MIRROR MOVE.
Battle Girl Butterfree uses FORCE PALM at Bird Keeper Superbird.
Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku ready a ROLE PLAY, designating Swimmer Wargle.
Super Nerd Visitor Message uses SCREECH, inviting Medium Eifie to D&D.
Medium Eifie uses HAZE so Battle Girl Butterfree can find Jesus. It has no effect.
Roughneck Negrek does not use HIGH JUMP KICK.
Bug Maniac Zexion uses TAIL GLOW on Bird Keeper Superbird.
Juggler Light uses SKILL SWAP at Swimmer Wargle.
End of night: Bug Maniac Zexion discovers that Bird Keeper Superbird targeted none last night, Swimmer Wargle's CURSE and Juggler Light's SKILL SWAP are exchanged.

Swimmer Wargle is lynched.

Bird Keeper Superbird uses MIRROR MOVE on Super Nerd Visitor Message, targeting Roughneck Negrek.
Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku do not use ROLE PLAY.
Super Nerd Visitor Message uses SCREECH, using it against Roughneck Negrek.
Bird Keeper Superbird copies the SCREECH, using it against Roughneck Negrek.
Medium Eifie uses HAZE so Roughneck Negrek can find Jesus. Having found Jesus, Roughneck Negrek shuns D&D and all of its satanism.
Juggler Light does not use CURSE.
Swimmer Wargle uses SLEEP TALK, manifesting to Juggler Light. It will activate next night.
Bug Maniac Zexion uses TAIL GLOW on Roughneck Negrek.
Roughneck Negrek uses LOW SWEEP at Medium Eifie.
Guitarist RespectTheBlade does not use METAL SOUND.
Swimmer Wargle uses SKILL SWAP at Juggler Light.
End of night: Bug Maniac Zexion discovers that Roughneck Negrek targeted a Gastly last night, Juggler Light's TEETER DANCE and Swimmer Wargle's SKILL SWAP are exchanged.

Roughneck Negrek's LOW SWEEP publicizes that Medium Eifie targeted Roughneck Negrek.
Super Nerd Visitor Message is lynched.

SLEEP TALK activates. Swimmer Wargle and Juggler Light can communicate privately during this Night.
Bird Keeper Superbird uses MIRROR MOVE on Eifie.
Battle Girl Butterfree uses FORCE PALM on Bug Catcher Zexion.
Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku ready a ROLE PLAY, designating Lass Flora.
Medium Eifie uses HAZE so Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku can find Jesus. It has no effect.
Bird Keeper Superbird copies the Haze so Medium Eifie can find Jesus. It has no effect.
Roughneck Negrek uses HIGH JUMP KICK. Juggler Light is bleeding.
Juggler Light does not use CURSE.
Swimmer Wargle uses SLEEP TALK, manifesting to Bird Keeper Superbird. It will activate next night.
Bug Maniac Zexion tries to use ENCORE on Medium Eifie, but is paralyzed and cannot move.
Swimmer Wargle uses REST, choosing the number 1.
Juggler Light uses SKILL SWAP at Lass Flora.
End of night: Juggler Light dies, CAPTIVATE causes Medium Eifie to fall in love with Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku, Bug Maniac Zexion receives null results due to paralysis, Swimmer Wargle dreams that there is 1 Innocent amongst hopeandjoy, Lass Flora's CONFIDE and Juggler Light's SKILL SWAP are exchanged.

Lass Flora is lynched.

SLEEP TALK activates. Swimmer Wargle and Bird Keeper Superbird can communicate privately during this Night.
Bird Keeper Superbird uses MIRROR MOVE on Crush Kin Zero Moment, targeting Crush Kin Zero Moment. There is no action to copy, however.
Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku ready a ROLE PLAY, designating Guitarist RespectTheBlade.
Medium Eifie uses HAZE so Roughneck Negrek can find Jesus. It has no effect.
Swimmer Wargle uses SLEEP TALK, manifesting to Guitarist RespectTheBlade. It will activate next night.
Bug Maniac Zexion uses TAIL GLOW on Crush Kin Zero Moment.
Roughneck Negrek uses LOW SWEEP at Crush Kin Zero Moment.
Swimmer Wargle uses REST, choosing the number 1.
End of night: Bug Maniac Zexion discovers that Crush Kin Zero Moment did not act, Swimmer Wargle dreams that there is 1 Innocent amonst Zexion.

Crush Kin Zero Moment is lynched.

SLEEP TALK activates. Swimmer Wargle and Guitarist RespectTheBlade can communicate privately during this night.
Bird Keeper Superbird does not use MIRROR MOVE.
Battle Girl Butterfree uses FORCE PALM on Twins Alligates.
Medium Eifie uses HAZE so Twins Alligates can find Jesus. It has no effect.
Roughneck Negrek does not use HIGH JUMP KICK.
Swimmer Wargle does not use SLEEP TALK.
Bug Maniac Zexion uses ENCORE on Medium Eifie.
Twins Alligates try to use UPROAR, but are paralyzed and cannot move.
Crush Kin Zero Moment does not use BATON PASS.
Swimmer Wargle does not use REST.
End of night: Bug Maniac Zexion discovers that Medium Eifie used HAZE last night.

Roughneck Negrek is lynched.

Bird Keeper Superbird does not use MIRROR MOVE.
Battle Girl Butterfree does not use HIGH JUMP KICK or FORCE PALM.
Swimmer Wargle uses SLEEP TALK, manifesting to Bird Keeper Superbird. It will activate next night.
Bug Maniac Zexion uses ENCORE on Battle Girl Butterfree.
Zero Moment does not use BATON PASS.
RespectTheBlade does not use METAL SOUND.
Swimmer Wargle uses REST, choosing the number 2.
End of night: Bug Maniac Zexion discovers that Battle Girl Butterfree did not act, Swimmer Wargle dreams that there are 2 Innocents amongst DarkAura and RespectTheBlade.

Twins Alligates publicize Medium Eifie's targeting of them via UPROAR.
Skier DarkAura is lynched.

SLEEP TALK activates. Swimmer Wargle and Bird Keeper Superbird can communicate privately during this night.
Bird Keeper Superbird uses MIRROR MOVE on Guitarist RespectTheBlade, targeting RespectTheBlade.
Battle Girl Butterfree uses HIGH JUMP KICK. Bug Maniac Zexion is bleeding.
Bug Catcher Zexion does not use TAIL GLOW or ENCORE.
Twins Alligates uses UPROAR. It will ring out the next Day.
Bird Keeper Superbird cannot copy an action.
End of night: Bug Maniac Zexion dies, Swimmer Wargle dreams that there are 2 Innocents amongst Zero Moment and Eifie.

Swimmer Wargle activates TEETER DANCE. Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku engage Battle Girl Butterfree in the thing.
Bird Keeper Superbird activates FEATHERDANCE.
Psychic hopeandjoy is modkilled.
Battle Girl Butterfree is voted for the lynch.
RespectTheBlade's HYPER VOICE governates the lynch. It is changed to an abstain.

The bird becomes the word, cutting off any currently occouring private communications.
Bird Keeper Superbird uses MIRROR MOVE on Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku, targeting Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku.
Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku use ROLE PLAY, designating Medium Eifie.
Bird Keeper Superbird cannot copy ROLE PLAY, as it requires a designatee.
Battle Girl Butterfree uses HIGH JUMP KICK. Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku's ROLE PLAY activates; Medium Eifie is bleeding.
Swimmer Wargle uses SLEEP TALK, manifesting to Medium Eifie. It will activate next night.
End of night: Medium Eifie is dead, Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku's ROLE PLAY is expended, CAPTIVATE does not affect Battle Girl Butterfree but causes Bird Keeper Superbird to fall in love with Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku.

Twins Alligates are lynched.

Swimmer Wargle cannot SLEEP TALK with Medium Eifie, as she has died.
Bird Keeper Superbird uses MIRROR MOVE on Battle Girl Butterfree.
Battle Girl Butterfree uses HIGH JUMP KICK. Bird Keeper Superbird is bleeding.
Bird Keeper Superbird uses HIGH JUMP KICK. Battle Girl Butterfree's DETECT activates and is expended.
Swimmer Wargle uses SLEEP TALK, manifesting to Battle Girl Butterfree. It will activate next night.
End of night: Bird Keeper Superbird is dead, Swimmer Wargle dreams that there is 1 Innocent and 1 Self-Aligned amongst Wargle and Butterfree.

Crush Kin Zero Moment uses BATON PASS. The legacy continues...
The town abstains from lynching.

Swimmer Wargle and Battle Girl Butterfree can communicate privately during this night.
Battle Girl Butterfree uses FORCE PALM at Crush Kin Zero Moment.
Crush Kin Zero Moment tries to use ENDURE, but is paralyzed and cannot move.
Swimmer Wargle uses SLEEP TALK, manifesting to Mysterious Sisters Mai & Miruku. It will activate next night.
Guitarist RespectTheBlade uses METAL SOUND at Wargle. A ressurection begins...
Swimmer Wargle uses REST, choosing the number 2, but cannot dream due to being targeted by RespectTheBlade.
End of night: Swimmer Wargle revives.

Battle Girl Butterfree is lynched.

Crush Kin Zero Moment does not use SEISMIC TOSS or ENDURE.

Crush Kin Zero Moment is lynched.
Town wins!

Back
Top Bottom