• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Okay, then.

[Tine] Growlithe (M)
Ability: Intimidate
Price: $10

[Nimh] Nidoran (M)
Ability: Poison Point
Price: $7

[Ubh] Happiny (F)
Ability: Serene Grace
Price: $13

[Uisce] Poliwag (M)
Ability: Damp
Price: $5

[Leictreachas] Mareep (F)
Ability: Static
Price: $7

Bank Link

Getting my squad~

[Ganteiana] Torchic (F)
Ability: Blaze
$10 (starter discount)

[Teropea] Tropius (F)
Ability: Chlorophyll
$20

[Waita] Spheal (M)
Ability: Thick Fat
$5

[Phanel] Abra (M)
Ability: Synchronize
$7

So that's $42 total. (ohyes and there's a theme to their names, guess it and you win at life maybe.)
bnk lnk

Getting my squad~

[Ganteiana] Torchic (F)
Ability: Blaze
$10 (starter discount)

[Teropea] Tropius (F)
Ability: Chlorophyll
$20

[Waita] Spheal (M)
Ability: Thick Fat
$5

[Phanel] Abra (M)
Ability: Synchronize
$7

So that's $42 total. (ohyes and there's a theme to their names, guess it and you win at life maybe.)
bnk lnk

Approved with great speed and power.

first one takes too long to find, dammit what is it

Hope I'm doing this right.

[Akirameru] Piplup (F) -Insomnia- $25
[Hanzatsu] Azurill (F) -Thick Fat- $13
[Misutetesaru] Lotad (F) -Rain Dish- $5

Total comes to $42.

I saw something about a starter discount in an earlier post... What is this about?

Hope I'm doing this right.

[Akirameru] Piplup (F) -Insomnia- $25
[Hanzatsu] Azurill (F) -Thick Fat- $13
[Misutetesaru] Lotad (F) -Rain Dish- $5

Total comes to $42.

I saw something about a starter discount in an earlier post... What is this about?

The twelve traditional starter Pokémon normally cost $25, just like the rest of the rarity seven Pokémon. If you are purchasing your starting team you are allowed to pick one of those twelve and treat it as though it only cost $10.

So I suggest you reconsider the Pokémon you want to buy and how much you're willing to pay for them, unless you really want me to take $15 extra dollars from you. ;)

(Oh, and I'm not sure if you're in the middle of getting your payment post as I write this, but just in case you aren't don't forget your bank link.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom