• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

I see... I would like to keep my $15...

[Akirameru] Piplup (F) -Insomnia- $10
[Hanzatsu] Azurill (F) -Thick Fat- $13
[Misutetesaru] Lotad (F) -Rain Dish- $5

Total comes to $42. I'm not sure I exactly understood that last part about the bank link, (very new as you can see)... -squirm-

You need to link to the post in the bank where you spent this money somewhere in your approval, is what Kratos meant about the bank thing.

:D Getting one o' my Fakemons from the 'Dex Registy!

Approval #1 - http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=92648&postcount=13
Approval #2 - http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=93314&postcount=15
Info Post - http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=91859&postcount=12

enculli-sprite.png

[Rodger] Enculli (M)
Ability: Mold Breaker

; ; why is Hyperlink not be of the working?

(And I have no idea the format to do this in with New Species, tell me if I'm doing it wrong)

:D Getting one o' my Fakemons from the 'Dex Registy!

Approval #1 - http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=92648&postcount=13
Approval #2 - http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=93314&postcount=15
Info Post - http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=91859&postcount=12

enculli-sprite.png

[Rodger] Enculli (M)
Ability: Mold Breaker

; ; why is Hyperlink not be of the working?

(And I have no idea the format to do this in with New Species, tell me if I'm doing it wrong)
The format's fine, and the pokémon's approved.

Bill's

[Dune] Dunsparce (F) Serene Grace

[Tsuchinoko] Dunsparce (F) Serene Grace

[Raikiri] Raichu (F) Static
PETA: Wings (+2 speed in air)

[Ouroboros] Dragonair (F) Shed Skin

[Alfons] Steelix (M) Rock Head

Bank

[Channa] Mudkip (F) Torrent

[Vena] Bellsprout (Female)
[Winston] Wooper (male)
Ability: Water absorb
Bank link
[Bibth] Aipom (Female)
Ability: Run away
Bank link
[Emo] Mijimaru (male)
Ability: Torrent.

Last edited:

Okay, I hope I'm doing this right. :0

[Lunchbucket] Shellos (F)
Ability: Sticky Hold

[Señor Awesome] Mudkip (M)

[Mr. Pluck] Trapinch (M)
Ability: Arena Trap

[Claire the Dolphin] Cacnea (F)

http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=93922&postcount=255

Your Bank post needs to have a link back to this post.

[Vena] Bellsprout (Female)

[Bibth] Aipom (Female)
Ability: Run away

Bank link

Approved.

There is one slight problem with the following modification... It conflicts with Ribbon having Sand Veil as an ability. What do I do to fix this? Do I just put, "Marine Dragon" as the ability, or what? T.T Anyways...

[Ribbon] Gible (F)
Ability: Sand Veil

Signature Modification: Marine Dragon

Description: Ribbon was born in an oceanic part of the world. The Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp there, due to the enviroment, had to develop ways to cope, as the only real prey they had access to was fish. So, over time (roughly 500 years. Hey, these ARE Pokemon we are talking about), they evolved webbing on their feet, bigger fins, sharper tipped... side... things on their heads, and smaller scythes in the case of Gabite and Garchomp. With Gible, they gained longer fingers with webbing instead. These mutations, for all stages, made them quite profecient in water, allowing for maximum speed and power. In her current stage, the basic stage, Ribbon has the ability to swim quite well, to the point where she gains an immense speed boost when swimming, and a minor speed boost when wet. She is also just as fast as a normal Gible on land, running on all fours to achieve the same effect. Also, her little... turbine... things, due to being sharper to allow her to go through the water faster, make a nasty little weapon, at the cost of making her eaiser to hit when she uses them, due to her losing her balance right after attempting to spear her enemy. However, due to evolving to live a life at sea, she has a slight disadvantage. As she goes faster in water, even when it is just raining, she, naturally, goes slower when it is very sunny, to the point of a minor speed loss in sunny weather, and a major speed loss in a place like a desert. This is due to the warmth and dryness reminding her that she is nowhere near sea. As such, she becomes more cautious and aware that she is not in her own element.

Effects: All ramming attacks gain 1% more power, due to her edges... head... things. All attacks made against her have 10% more accuracy right after she has used a ramming attack such and Dragon Rush or Iron Head, though. Also, Ribbon gains +1 speed in rain and +2 speed when she is in a body of water. These boosts do not allow her to exceed the usual +6 boost, however. In sunny weather, Ribbon will lose -1 speed, and -2 speed in a dry climate such as a desert. Her speed cannot go lower than -6.

There is one slight problem with the following modification... It conflicts with Ribbon having Sand Veil as an ability. What do I do to fix this? Do I just put, "Marine Dragon" as the ability, or what? T.T Anyways...

[Ribbon] Gible (F)
Ability: Sand Veil

Description: Ribbon was born in an oceanic part of the world. The Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp there, due to the enviroment, had to develop ways to cope, as the only real prey they had access to was fish. So, over time (roughly 500 years. Hey, these ARE Pokemon we are talking about), they evolved webbing on their feet, bigger fins, sharper tipped... side... things on their heads, and smaller scythes in the case of Gabite and Garchomp. With Gible, they gained longer fingers with webbing instead. These mutations, for all stages, made them quite profecient in water, allowing for maximum speed and power. In her current stage, the basic stage, Ribbon has the ability to swim quite well, to the point where she gains an immense speed boost when swimming, and a minor speed boost when wet. She is also just as fast as a normal Gible on land, running on all fours to achieve the same effect. Also, her little... turbine... things, due to being sharper to allow her to go through the water faster, make a nasty little weapon, at the cost of making her eaiser to hit when she uses them, due to her losing her balance right after attempting to spear her enemy. However, due to evolving to live a life at sea, she has a slight disadvantage. As she goes faster in water, even when it is just raining, she, naturally, goes slower when it is very sunny, to the point of a minor speed loss in sunny weather, and a major speed loss in a place like a desert. This is due to the warmth and dryness reminding her that she is nowhere near sea. As such, she becomes more cautious and aware that she is not in her own element.

Effects: All ramming attacks gain 1% more power, due to her edges... head... things. All attacks made against her have 10% more accuracy right after she has used a ramming attack such and Dragon Rush or Iron Head, though. Also, Ribbon gains +1 speed in rain and +2 speed when she is in a body of water. These boosts do not allow her to exceed the usual +6 boost, however. In sunny weather, Ribbon will lose -1 speed, and -2 speed in a dry climate such as a desert. Her speed cannot go lower than -6.
I would suggest making one of the effects changing her ability to water veil or dry skin or something. You're right; as is, that doesn't make much sense. With a change like that, though, it should be fine.

I'm not sure whether Rough Skin or Water Veil would make more sense, so I provided two modified versions of Marine Dragon so that you can decide which makes more sense. And the reason why I chose these two are because they are the only ones that make sense without making Ribbon a monster in water-and-rain arenas AND that also help to explain what the hell a Ground type is doing swimming in the first place *Glares at the nonsense that is Rhydon's Surf attack*

[Ribbon] Gible (F)
Ability: Rough Skin

Description: Ribbon was born in an oceanic part of the world. The Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp there, due to the enviroment, had to develop ways to cope, as the only real prey they had access to was fish. So, over time (roughly 500 years. Hey, these ARE Pokemon we are talking about), they evolved webbing on their feet, bigger fins, sharper tipped... side... things on their heads, and smaller scythes in the case of Gabite and Garchomp. With Gible, they gained longer fingers with webbing instead. Another result from this swift evolution caused them to lose their ability to hide in sandstorms in favour of one more suited to them, as one does not need to hide very well in sandstorms when they hunt in the sea. The ability that eventually replaced Sand Veil in this group of Pokemon was Rough Skin, as their very flesh had to change to keep them from suffering the ill effects swimming would normally have on Ground Types. These mutations, for all stages, made them quite proficient in water, allowing for maximum speed and power. In her current stage, the basic stage, Ribbon has the ability to swim quite well, to the point where she gains an immense speed boost when swimming, and a minor speed boost when wet. She is also just as fast as a normal Gible on land, running on all fours to achieve the same effect. Also, her little... turbine... things, due to being sharper to allow her to go through the water faster, make a nasty little weapon, at the cost of making her eaiser to hit when she uses them, due to her losing her balance right after attempting to spear her enemy. However, due to evolving to live a life at sea, she has a slight disadvantage. As she goes faster in water, even when it is just raining, she, naturally, goes slower when it is very sunny, to the point of a minor speed loss in sunny weather, and a major speed loss in a place like a desert. This is due to the warmth and dryness reminding her that she is nowhere near sea. As such, she becomes more cautious and aware that she is not in her own element.

Effects: All ramming attacks gain 1% more power, due to her edges... head... things. All attacks made against her have 10% more accuracy right after she has used a ramming attack such and Dragon Rush or Iron Head, though. Also, Ribbon gains +1 speed in rain and +2 speed when she is in a body of water. These boosts do not allow her to exceed the usual +6 boost, however. In sunny weather, Ribbon will lose -1 speed, and -2 speed in a dry climate such as a desert. Her speed cannot go lower than -6. Ribbon's ability is also Rough Skin instead of Sand Veil.

[Ribbon] Gible (F)
Ability: Water Veil

Description: Ribbon was born in an oceanic part of the world. The Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp there, due to the enviroment, had to develop ways to cope, as the only real prey they had access to was fish. So, over time (roughly 500 years. Hey, these ARE Pokemon we are talking about), they evolved webbing on their feet, bigger fins, sharper tipped... side... things on their heads, and smaller scythes in the case of Gabite and Garchomp. With Gible, they gained longer fingers with webbing instead. These mutations, for all stages, made them quite profecient in water, allowing for maximum speed and power. Another mutation gained was their very skin changing to help them deal with the water. Instead of being harmed by merely swimming, their bodies soon accepted the water, gaining effects similar to those exhibited by Water Veil. The Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp with this mutation did better than the ones with Sand Veil, as water is far more prevalent than sandstorms in the ocean. In her current stage, the basic stage, Ribbon has the ability to swim quite well, to the point where she gains an immense speed boost when swimming, and a minor speed boost when wet. She is also just as fast as a normal Gible on land, running on all fours to achieve the same effect. Also, her little... turbine... things, due to being sharper to allow her to go through the water faster, make a nasty little weapon, at the cost of making her eaiser to hit when she uses them, due to her losing her balance right after attempting to spear her enemy. However, due to evolving to live a life at sea, she has a slight disadvantage. As she goes faster in water, even when it is just raining, she, naturally, goes slower when it is very sunny, to the point of a minor speed loss in sunny weather, and a major speed loss in a place like a desert. This is due to the warmth and dryness reminding her that she is nowhere near sea. As such, she becomes more cautious and aware that she is not in her own element.

Effects: All ramming attacks gain 1% more power, due to her edges... head... things. All attacks made against her have 10% more accuracy right after she has used a ramming attack such and Dragon Rush or Iron Head, though. Also, Ribbon gains +1 speed in rain and +2 speed when she is in a body of water. These boosts do not allow her to exceed the usual +6 boost, however. In sunny weather, Ribbon will lose -1 speed, and -2 speed in a dry climate such as a desert. Her speed cannot go lower than -6. Ribbon's ability is Water Veil instead of Sand Veil.

Let's see if this is good~

[Doomsday] Bidoof (F)
Ability:
Simple
Signature Modification: Resistance to Criticism
As a Bidoof, Doomsday is often made fun of and criticized for being what she is. As a result, Doomsday acquired a thick skin, if you will, towards being made fun of. It is nearly impossible to make her angry, and she has an eternally cheerful and optimistic outlook on life.

Effects: Doomsday is always happy and cheerful, no matter what. Whenever she uses Return, it gets a 2% Damage bonus, while Frustration gets a 5% reduction. She cannot be Taunted, Tormented, Swaggered, or similar moves that rely on anger. Confusion caused by Flatter has a 75% chance of her hurting herself, however.

It seems a lot more skimpy than I thought, but... yeah. Also, I think I may have forgotten some attacks that rely on how happy/mad one is so... Help is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom