• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

Re: Colours Fall Like Snow

wao, you're right. these were beautiful!! *sobs because of the overdose of gorgeous-ness* I like youse art style! Do you draw on the computer or do you use a tablet?

Just a comment, but shouldn't Drops have orange or some like color, to make her more "Jupiter"?

Eeeh, maybe. I mostly picked purple/silver because of the meaning the song holds for me, since it makes me rather...ah, emotional I suppose. And Purple and silver are (to me anyway) the colours of that weird emotion I get. Kinda weepy/in awe of the beauty of life, that sort of thing.

wao, you're right. these were beautiful!! *sobs because of the overdose of gorgeous-ness* I like youse art style! Do you draw on the computer or do you use a tablet?

Oh, uh, thanks. I use a Wacom Bamboo tablet and Photoshop CS3 mostly, so er...both I guess? Though the Tiamat picture was drawn by hand in black ballpoint pen then photographed and cleaned, then coloured.

blackvelvet.png
lexcorgi.png

Another pony and how does i corgi

I love corgis! If you're trying to draw a Pembroke, you might want to make the ears shorter and wider. Also, Pembrokes have stubbier tails. On the other hand, Cardigan Welsh Corgis hve longer bodies, taller ears, and long, foxlike tails. Cardigans are often darker colors, or sometimes brindle. Another thing, the snout seems rather pointy. But I do love corigs (as you can see!)

Black Velvet is very pretty; I especially love her cutie mark! Her torso seems pretty tiny compared to her hindquarters, though. The front leg on the far side looks like it's at a bit of an awkward angle, too. Love the colors, though

(Finally, a useful post from Everglider!)

ooh yes good thank you

it was my first time drawing a corgi, so :B She is in fact supposed to be a Pembroke, though her fur is red since the character is normally a human redhead.

eternalbeloved.png

I told myself i was gonna draw more anthos but NOPE NEOPETS

marineysoy.png

this picture is terrible but i dont even care because i like drawing the ladies!

I should do more pinup type things, yes.

Kidding? Your art is awesome. I love the blue macaw, and birds in general, but I also like how you did the feathers.

And I like the creepy Halloween lady with barbed wire or coat hangers or whatever those are sticking out of her face.

Love the macaw's expression! Ordinary Day pwny may be my favorite so far <3 One thing though, the nose on green-eyes looks a bit..off. Or something.

Kidding? Your art is awesome. I love the blue macaw, and birds in general, but I also like how you did the feathers.

And I like the creepy Halloween lady with barbed wire or coat hangers or whatever those are sticking out of her face.
That's a he. Just sayin'.

...And on that note AAAAAUUUUGH you posted the image whyyyyyyy so much eye scream AAAAAAA- *flee*

(read: i still love your stuff)

(The mafia one is still extremely awesome!)

... Is that Mewtwo?

NEVER AGAIN. That is great at being ridiculously terrifying.

Is it weird that the thing that bothers me the most about the eye one is that the eye colors are mismatched? Perhaps I get creeped out by the wrong things. Maractus are evil and horrifying, just so you know.

Last edited:

Birds=Love.

It that's a Mewtwo, the proportions seem a bit..off.

mewtwo has a BIG FAT HEAD

also his legs are kinda stupid looking but i redrew them like 20 times so they're good enough now bloobloo

but yeah he IS pretty much a giant mutant cat fetus, soooo...

fireworkg.png

Baby, you’re a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make ‘em go “Oh, oh, oh”
You’re gonna leave ‘em all in awe, awe, awe

You don’t have to feel like a waste of space
You’re original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it’s time, you’ll know

You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

candycorni.png

fairly certain this has been done before

BUT I DON’T CARE AHAHAHHA

i just like colouring candy corn. and i have consumed nearly three and a half pounds of it in the past 3 days. i love candy corn.

candycorni.png

BUT I DON’T CARE AHAHAHHA
i just like colouring candy corn. and i have consumed nearly three and a half pounds of it in the past 3 days. i love candy corn.

THis is wonderful!
I'm oddly impressed by anyone who can draw ponies.
I need to figure it out myself...

Back
Top Bottom