• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Moon Pokemon Mafia GAME OVER, Flower Doll the Mafia Darkrai Wins

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Rules;

1) Out of thread communication IS allowed.

2) If you dont send in a night action for two nights in a row, You WILL get mod killed.

3) If your dead, you may still post here, just dont spam.

4) All days and nights are 12-24 hours, or more if there arent enough votes/ actions.

Begin!

All role Pms are sent. If you didnt get a role, notify me.

Last edited:
Re: New Moon Pokemon Mafia Night Zero

So far, I only have 2 night actions. Guys, CONTRIBUTE!

Um, you need to change the phase. I never got a message saying the game had started. Plus I don't think I should be able to post at night.

The townies awoke to a very startling action. Laying in the middle of the town was the body of RK-9, with five punches on his broken skull. It was quiet terrible that a townie had to die. But that's not where it ends. The body of KMew and Mai laid in a crater, aparently blown up. Right on the edge of the crater laid the body of Seritinajii, who probably got in the way of the explosion by accident.

RK-9 is dead. He was innocent.
KMew is dead. He was innocent.
Mai is dead. She was innocent.
Seritinajii is dead. He was Mafia!

The townies now only had a handful of townies, but at least one mafia was dead...even by accident...

*Note, the dead ones being 1-4 is entirely by accident.

Re: New Moon Pokemon Mafia Day One

Helpful list of helpfulness:

Seri- Rash, Water Absorb
RK-9 - Brave, Intimidate
Mai - Quirky, Color Change
KMew- Brave, Light Metal
Phantom- Brave, Blaze
Ya ok- Hasty, Wonder Guard
Zackrai- Jolly, Moxie
Flower Doll- Quiet, Anger Point
Glace - Quiet, Prankster
Kirby-Chan- Hasty, Pressure

Ok question is who used explosion? Is it possible a bomber, Seri, already blew themselves up? What ability would go with who? I'm thinking someone blew up and killed two others, or they were modkilled, that was never specified so I assume not. Maybe RK-9 blew up? And maybe the others are vig/regular mafia kill? Anyways we're one down, but that was a lot of death.

With ten players I think it's safe to assume there were around 3 mafia, meaning there are 2 left.

here's a hint; there were no modkills, and i add more to the roles, to spice it up. =P. Modkills happen if no one sends in a night action for two night with out saying they dont want to use it.

Oh, and i' allowing dead people to post, however, they cannot put out too much info. (they all died on the first night, not like they know much)

(Thanks for the list, but isn't Glace Quirky instead of Quiet?)

Yeesh, four people on the first night.

It seemed to suggest Seri's death was accidental in some way, but I'm not sure how much we can rely upon the text (if not he could have been a bomber assuming there is one). KMew and Mai could have been lovers maybe since they both died at the same time?

KMew and Mai could have been lovers maybe since they both died at the same time?

That doesn't sound that accurate though; lovers are usually "one is killed and the other commits suicide," rather than both dying simultaneously, unless Rizadon does it differently.

It's more likely that Mai was a Hider and hid behind KMew, explaining why they both exploded.

I do it one is killed, other suicide way.

...???!!!

Anyway, I'm not lovers with KMew. Nor was I a hider!

I am/was a vigilante. Sort of disappointing that I died that quickly, but I do get one kill for the whole game because I didn't use it the first night.

As for the mafia... I have a feeling the people with hasty are mafia. It's just a hunch, but rash and hasty are very similar attributes. And with two hasty and one rash... that's a pretty good mafia distribution, right? After all, water absorb isn't that mafia-ish.

So. If we want to lynch, go after Ya ok or Kirby-Chan first? This is just a hunch, so don't attack me. ^^; You can't kill me at all, though. Because I'm dead.

xD

she's right. first off;

in my mafia games, to make it fair for people who didnt want to use night action and then died the next night, they are allowed one free action. (dead people know)

And dead people can contribute, however, cannot lynch, but can help. as long as its not spam

I read dead people... (Had to be said)

I still say some one blew up due to the flavor text. This might be helpful though, if the other two innocents post we can figure out what Seri was. Or Seri can just say, you know forgiveness and all that. I still say one was vanilla mafia kill, the other was a double.

Is it possible that Seri might have been mafia - aligned? He could be the one they chose to kill, and accidentally killed their own, I don't know, serial killer? As for voting for Kirby, I'd rather hear their side first since there are so few players every lynch must count.

I was dead all al0ng...

I d0 believe that RK-9 died fr0m a vigilante kill 0ther than mine. I did n0t use my p0wer, but perhaps s0me0ne else did. Glace has the same nature as I, s0 it is quite p0ssible that that they have 0btained a much similar r0le t0 the 0ne I have. In any case, I have many guesses t0 the r0les 0f 0thers. C0pying Phant0m's list, I will show them t0 y0u:

Seri: Rash, Water Absorb (Mafia)
RK-9: Brave, Intimidate (Inn0cent, b0dyguard, unkn0wn)
Mai: Quirky, Color Change (Inn0cent, vigilante)
KMew: Brave, Light Metal (Inn0cent, unkn0wn)
Phant0m: Brave, Blaze ((Vigilante, unkn0wn))
Ya 0k: Hasty, Wonder Guard ((Mafia, bulletpr00f))
Zackrai: Jolly, Moxie ((unkn0wn))
Fl0wer D0ll: Quiet, Anger Point ((d0ct0r, serial killer, unkn0wn))
Glace: Quirky, Prankster ((Vigilante, unkn0wn))
Kirby-Chan: Hasty, Pressure ((Mafia))

In 0nly 0ne parentheses are the c0nfirmed r0les/alliances. I'm n0t entirely sure RK-9 is a b0dyguard, but the ability and nature fit well t0 me. If s0 it d0es n0t appear he was pr0tecting any0ne, th0ugh.

I did n0t mean t0 g0 lynching them immediately. All I intended was t0 v0ice my c0ncerns.

I d0 n0t believe we sh0uld listen t0 what Seritinajii says. He is still aligned with the mafia and will win with them if they prevail. H0wever, we sh0uld n0t dismiss what he says either. S0 d0 n0t c0unt 0ut what he says as a lie if he d0es decide to speak up. He might say it just s0 we will dismiss the 0pti0n 0f it being true, such as calling s0me0ne mafia wh0 actually is mafia.

I ap0l0gize f0r typing like this. As with Phant0m, the j0ke was irresistable. If I played j0kes, which I d0 n0t. They are 0kay, but n0t helpful f0r discussi0n 0r f0r discerning wh0 the mafia are.

It w0uld have been much w0rse if I typed in red.

Last edited:

uMMM, i THINK, i'M ALLOWED TO POST, aCCORDING TO rIZADON, aS A GHOST,

wOW, tHAT RHYMED, uHMM,

Anyway, I'm dead. What a tragedy. Good luck mafia!

I don't know how much we can actually rely upon abilities and natures when determining who is mafia or not. I wouldn't have expected someone with a Quirky nature and the Color Change ability to have a vigilante role.

This and because I know that I'm not mafia, although I don't know how much my own claim really matters without some sort of inspecting role to back me up. In fact, I don't think my nature really had any influence whatsoever.

It could possibly be a mix: some roles/alignments are chosen based on nature, others on ability. Or it could be based upon the Pokemon that people received.

god DAMN ITTTT

I was bodygaurd, not even having time to use crap D:

Well I wouldn't know WHAT to rely on when guessing pokemon, because I requested Jolly with Moxie, and then got a pokemon that doesn't even get Moxie, DW or otherwise. When I asked Riza about it, she told me "I took the ability you requested and chose a pokemon that looks like it could have it." So, don't even rely on ability to guess. I wouldn't be too keen on keeping with nature too much, either.

My assumpti0n was c0rrect? 0_0

I h0pe y0u d0 n0t mind me c0ntinuing this. I very much enj0y this quirk.

H0wever, Ya 0k, I d0 believe that the r0les are predictable en0ugh due t0 my c0rrect guess at RK-9's r0le. I w0uld appreciate it if y0u w0uld r0leclaim, because if I c0ntinue t0 be right then y0u might be mafia.

T0 Chief Zackrai: I d0 believe that nature is a m0re reliable 0pti0n t0 use when determining r0les. Y0u see, a pers0n's p0kemon d0es n0t always influence their pers0nality. After all, they are individuals and their species d0es n0t aut0matically determine their pers0nality. And while I fear I'm delving t00 deep int0 the game mechanics, natures indicate what they actually are instead 0f the ability they are b0rn with 0r the species they c0uldn't ch00se. Theref0re, natures are likely a better way t0 determine r0les.

The way I see it, nature has more to do with adding extra features to the roles than getting the role itself; my nature actually added a success clause to my role.

I als0 acquired an added clause because 0f my nature (f0r s0me reas0n n0t having raised 0r l0wered stats means my kill has a f0rty percent chance 0f failing and my target als0 has a thirty-five percent chance t0 die the next day), but the nature is the 0nly way I can justify Seritinajii being mafia. After all, if y0u're rash then y0u might n0t exactly think things thr0ugh. And if y0u d0n't try t0 make peace, then y0u might try t0 seek revenge instead.

Back
Top Bottom