• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Moon Pokemon Mafia GAME OVER, Flower Doll the Mafia Darkrai Wins

Re: New Moon Pokemon Mafia Day One

I don't think nature matters for what role you got. My nature has nothing to do with my role.

(f0r s0me reas0n n0t having raised 0r l0wered stats means my kill has a f0rty percent chance 0f failing and my target als0 has a thirty-five percent chance t0 die the next day)

It's more of a "meaning" thing than a stat-influenced thing. Your nature's quirky, so I assume Rizadon thought "unpredictable"

I wound up as a healer.

This is why I don't think ability and nature are necessarily in line with people's roles and alignments. I didn't even get Shedinja as a Pokemon.

Actually, my PM explicitly says because my stats aren't raised. I'm assuming we can qu0te r0le PMs in this game. If n0t, s0rry Rizad0n.

You are a Kecleon, and your role is Vigilente.

You are stealthy, able to change your colors, however, you are quirky, and your stats arent raised. (See Serebii) However, thanks to your ability to hide and change to, well, anything, no one will see you as you target someone to kill, to help the innocents. However, since your stats are raised by your nature, there is a 40% chance that the target will stay alive, (if it wasnt a dormat alien) and there is a 35% chance that the target wil collapse to the ground on the next day. When you kill a target, all thats left in the scene are invisible scales.

You win if the Innocents eliminate all the Mafia.

EDIT: H0w are y0u a healer, Ya 0k? Als0, d0 y0u have any clauses due t0 y0ur nature?

Last edited:

I'm not completely sure... ? The PM said something about having an aura.

Also, my PM never mentioned my nature or a clause outright, but it did say something about failing when attempting to heal the alien.

Would you like me to quote the PM?

That w0uld be helpful, yes. Failing when healing an alien is an 0dd clause, but I supp0se that's n0t that suspici0us.

You are a Gardevoir, and your role is Healer.

You have the magical ability to heal yourself from others attacks, and as such because of this you are able to use your magic aura, to heal others as well. When you target someone, they will be healed. However, if you target a dormat alien, your attempt will be useless.

You win if the Innocents eliminate all Mafia.

Not quite sure how Gardevoir fits into anything, but okay. I guess the thing about the alien MIGHT have something to do with my Hasty nature?

Not quite sure how Gardevoir fits into anything, but okay. I guess the thing about the alien MIGHT have something to do with my Hasty nature?

I don't think that's a nature-related success clause, actually; since it specifically says dormant, I think it's saying it wouldn't matter because the Mafia wouldn't cause serious damage anyways, just alien activation.

Gardev0ir with w0nder guard? 0_0

Rizad0n did say that y0u c0uld get a p0kem0n wh0 technically d0es n0t have y0ur ability. S0unds fine, I supp0se.

First off, I pick pokemon that looks like it COULD have the ability, but doesnt. The only exception was kecleon, as i could not find another pokemon that fits it.

Second, some people have their roles with a little added effect, some dont, depending on nature.

Adding another 10 hours, so lynch or abstain. I'll even take 1 vote

I'm here! I'm here! Sorry, totally forgot to post here.

Seems a lot of discussion has been going on. My role isn't really... based on my nature much. (Or so it seems) My ability really seems to stretch from my role. Just doesn't make much sense in my brain. :/

I'll even take one lynch or abstain, so which'll it be?

I don't like the idea of abstain but there's not many people left and there are already 4 deaths. Abstain unless someone has a better idea.

Lynching is more important than ever! The dead can still talk and get one night action, so there's no reason not to.

Since me being suspicious of those with hasty natures never stopped being a thing that existed, I'm voting for you, Kirby-Chan. Mostly so we don't abstain, but hey. Roleclaim, please! I hope my vote still counts...

My quirk was getting annoying, so I decided to drop it.

Last edited:

1 Abstain, 1 Kirby-Chan. So...it's a tie....i guess...

Have you used your role yet?

Oh, and mafia dont get this since if ones dead, another will take the place.

double post.

Mai, arent you dead? You can still talk, but It'll be too easy for the others if you were allowed to lynch, so no lynching for you. =P

Back
Top Bottom