• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The World's Destruction

Xhan didn't like it, but he ran to the edge of town. He didn't want to be alone, so he waited, hoping that the others would be okay, but also hoping that the ground didn't disappear under him again. He found some Oran Berries, so he put them in his Scarf pocket for later. "Well, you never know when you'll need these kinds of things." He whispered to himself. He watched a leaf get blown off of a tree by a gust of wind. Just before it landed on the ground, it dissappeared. So... All the trees will eventually be gone, is that right?" He asked himself. "No trees, no berries, no apples..." He began to tear up, but he held it back because his friends might see him. He took a deep breath, and wiped what little tears had gone to his eyes away.

I don't think I can continue in this RP... I've already joined tooooo many... Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom