• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The World's Destruction

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The World's Destruction *Three Spots Open*

((Fine, I'll let you Castform and Lugia in since they were technically on time. Okay! Let's begin!))

Fuego was sleeping soundly, dreaming something about the Giant Volcano. Suddenly, a blue Pokemon with a large mouth ran into his room.

"WAKE UP!! EMERGENCY MEETING!! WAKE UP!" he shouted before running out. Fuego jumped up upon hearing it and rubbed his ears. He slowly advanced outside to see everyone from the guild gathered. He looked out the window. It was pitch black outside. He sluggishly walked over to where everyone else was standing. In front of everyone was a Drapion, who had taken Chatot's place in the guild.

"Listen up everyone," he said. "No that we have everyone here," he said, gesturing to Fuego, "we have some disturbing news to tell you. I'll just be blunt and tell you all," he said. He paused for effect.

"Just say it already!" Sunflora, a Sun flower Pokemon, shouted from the back of the group.

"Okay, well," Drapion said hesitantly, "you see, parts of Treasure Town began to disappear an hour or so ago, and more and more of town is disappearing. We need you all to evacuate town immediately. Grab your things and meet at Amp Plains by noon. Hurry!" This caused a horrified chatter in the group, as everyone hurried off to their rooms to grab their things.

"Team Investigator!" Fuego said authoritively. "Meet me in my room after you've gotten your things!"

What the? -_-# I read the rules and everything. I know what I missed, but I shouldn't be not allowed to join because I was reading a thread elsewhere while I waited for you to get back to me!

"Oh no..." mumbled the small, blue, elephant-likePokémon who was close to the front, "If Treasure Town goes, I'll have no home!"

He looked around at all the other Pokémon, most of whom looked just as worried as he felt. Then he heard Fuego, the Cyndaquil leader of the team, telling them to meet in his room. Meeple raced back off to his room and used his trunk to shove his equipment into a small bag, then picked up the bag and ran to Fuego's room.

Xhan had never really had stuff. He had only his scarf and one Oran Berry. He raced to the mess hall, took an apple, and tucked it into a pocket hidden in his scarf. now he might have something to eat. He made the run to Fuego's room quickly, but out of breath. "Wha-What's goin-going on he-here?" He asked, leaning against a wall for support. It wasn't that far of a run, but he was small.

Spark heard Fuego's yell and ran to get her stuff. The young blue cub couldn't help but to cry, as Treasure Town was the only home she ever had. She shoved a bunch of her favorite berries, an old swach of yellow fabric she found, some apples, and a replica of a female Luxray that seemed to have been carved out of a powerless orb. She slung her pack on her back and ran torwads Fuego's room.

Fuego ran back to his room. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. In a way, he expected that the epidemic would reach Treasure Town eventually, but he loved Treasure Town so much that he couldn't bear to leave it. He took out the Team's Treasure Bag and took a look at what was in it. Five Oran Berries, six apples, three escape orbs, and the Team's badge. Fuego took out a small pouch that could work as a necklace as well. He put in his treasure, a small plate made of petrified wood that had him and his parents engraved in it. He tied the pouch around his neck and, moments later, Spark, Zhan and Meeple arrived in his room. He told them to wait for the rest of the team.

Raisu, a panicked look on her face, dashed into the room after hearing the announcement and immediately dove to hide under the nearest object.

"We're all gonna die..." she whispered to herself. But no, this wasn't what she had signed up to do. She had signed up to prove that she wasn't as timid as everyone thought (she was). Peering up from behind the *insert object here*, she sighed.

"Present."

"No! Not Treasure town too!" Iron cried "It's my only home!"
He heard Fuego, and ran to his home, a small straw hut he had built himself, and found his things; 2 Oran berries, A Pecha Scarf, 1 Cheri berry, and the only thing that was left from his family; A grey scarf his mum gave him when he was little. He put all that in a blue bag he always carried with him.
"I'll miss you, home..." He looked back at his home as he started to run towards Fuego's room.

Twilight gasped. Treasure town was her favorite town and if that goes, she will have to move to Pokemon Square and leave her friends behind.

Thorn woke up with a smile on her face. She was in a happy mood today. She bounced into Treasure Town. "You caaaaaaaaalled?" she asked.

"Where is everyone?" Spark asked. "Everyone was woken up... R-r-right?" Spark was nervous. If they didn't get out fast enough they would disappear along with the town.

Forrest was taken aback at the news. He hurriedly gathered what all he had with him, a majority of his posessions being back in the jungle, tossed them onto his back, and stomped off back to where Fuego and some of the others were. "Who all isn't here?", he asked.

Fuego looked around. Everyone was in the room. "Okay team," he said. "I wanted to gather to make sure we have everything to leave with," Fuego said, and by the looks of everyone, they were all ready. "Good," he said happily. "Anyways, we need to get to Amp Plains, and I figured that, to get there, we should split up into two groups and meet there tomorrow. One will be a group of four, another of five, this way we'll all get there, just we won't worry as much about losing anyone. I think group one should be Myself, Spark, Shadowstar, Meeple and Thorn; group two will be Forrest, Twilight, Xhan, and Iron. Are we set for the trip then?" he asked.

"I'm ready." Xhan said, looking at his scarf. "I got an apple from the mess hall if anyone needs it." He said, pulling out the apple.

"Okay," Cyndaquil said, "we'll travel together until we're out of harm's way, and then we'll split up. Everyone, let's head out!" Fuego triumphantly walked out of the room and headed out of the base, with the rest of the Team following him.

Forrest romped out of the room after everyone else. Being so much larger than everyone else proved to be a liability sometimes. Then again, maybe 3 of them could fit on his back, and he could fly, so it wasn't all bad. He kept going forward, with a large pack fo assorted stuff, he didn't bother looking, fastened around his neck and sitting on his back.

Fuego waited on the edge of town for everyone else to arrive. Some were getting a few more things, others were having a hard time getting out through the crowd. In Treasure Town, all of the citizens were rushing out of the town as quick as possible. It had finally begun to die out a bit as everyone from the team began to arrive.

Thorn was having a hard time keeping up, as she was just not built for walking, and jumped on Forrest's back (or, rather, climbed up his leg) and shouted, "Onward, trusty steed!"

Back
Top Bottom