• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vicariously we live while the whole world dies.

I never understood these school shooting things. I mean, if you kill a person or two for some actual reason, that's comprehensible. But randomly gunning down a bunch of fellow students and then killing yourself for no apparent reason whatsoever... I mean, what is that?

it's people like these who give misanthropes a bad name. ]:

in all seriousness, it's a shame about the shooting. a completely pointless act which has caused misery for a damn lot of people.

Yeah. my dad told me about this. It's a terrible shame that people decide to do this sort of thing. Man is born to die, but at least let him live life to the best he can before killing him.

I heard of it yesterday.

He had planned it for 6 years, in a letter he wrote that he hated humanity and wished he didn't exist or something like that :/ And then after the shooting he put the school on fire, idiot.

And then shoot himself. Double idiot.

He killed 9 pupils and one teacher, I feel sorry for their families :(

Only 9? This is a man who "Hates Humanity" And plans this for 6 years,

and he only killed 9? Triple idiot.

10, 9 pupils and one teacher. Plus himself, which makes it 11.

Also quote on what the letter said: "I hate the human race, I hate mankind, I hate the whole world and I want to kill as many people as possible."

Quadruple idiot.

Well, yes, but even people with conditions tend to have some kind of internal logic or reasoning, however twisted.
Of course, the thing is some people in this thread are saying he was an idiot or complaining that he didn't kill enough people when he clearly wasn't dumb since he planned out a carnage.

Bottom line is: don't fuck with social misfits, you never know when they could be deranged and/or own guns :v

EDIT: I know most people who have a mental condition will not go out and shoot people.

And then after the shooting he put the school on fire, idiot.

And then shoot himself. Double idiot.

He killed 9 pupils and one teacher, I feel sorry for their families :(

Wow, bang up job there. Here is a person who had suffering for so many years and yet nobody seemed to help him, and then you go and call him an idiot because you think he's a meany face.

10, 9 pupils and one teacher. Plus himself, which makes it 11.

Also quote on what the letter said: "I hate the human race, I hate mankind, I hate the whole world and I want to kill as many people as possible."

Quadruple idiot.

You do not understand what happens in the shooter's mind. They don't do it for fame, they don't do it because of angst. It's nothing as simple as that. Don't you goddamn condescend a person for these actions. Nobody understands their actions and it's fucking pathetic to assume something as petty as angst, rage, or some other stupid teenage problem.

pretty sure angst and hatred were an issue as THE SHOOTER POSTED ON THE INTERNET how much he hated the world and the human race

"I was with him the night before it happened and we were talking about the exam. He seemed normal and there was no sign."
How the heck were they supposed to help him if they didn't know he needed help and was acting like normal??

Back
Top Bottom