• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vicariously we live while the whole world dies.

A little before before the shooting he had been questioned over threatening and disturbing YouTube videos that he'd made. I... don't believe that's normal.

Only 9? This is a man who "Hates Humanity" And plans this for 6 years,

and he only killed 9? Triple idiot.

'Only' nine people? The fact that he killed ANYBODY AT ALL is awful. Those people didn't deserve to die and it was certainly not their time to. That's a disgusting thing to say.

Wow, bang up job there. Here is a person who had suffering for so many years and yet nobody seemed to help him, and then you go and call him an idiot because you think he's a meany face.

You do not understand what happens in the shooter's mind. They don't do it for fame, they don't do it because of angst. It's nothing as simple as that. Don't you goddamn condescend a person for these actions. Nobody understands their actions and it's fucking pathetic to assume something as petty as angst, rage, or some other stupid teenage problem.

This is nothing close to an excuse. The guy murdered 10 people in cold-blood. Nothing in the world excuses that. Like Altmer said, "i'm pretty sure lots of people have mental stability conditions and not all of them end up shooting people"; no matter how much crap he had to put up with in his life, it doesn't justify slaughtering innocent classmates because he claimed to "hate humanity".

pretty much nothing is an excuse for murder

How bad does your aim have to be to shoot up an entire exam and only hit ten people. :(

depends on a) the amount of rounds you have and b) if people see you and run around like fucknuts impossible to hit

What the hell. Why didn't anyone notice? It's not like he was apparently particularly subtle about it, either.

Hope the victims' families will be okay.

I'm somewhat thankful this wasn't in Helsinki, because a) there probably would've been more people for him to kill, and b) one of the people he could have shot happens to be my cousin. D:

Back
Top Bottom