• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Friend Safari Gift Shop

Stryke

The finchiest of widgets
Pronoun
he
Next door to the Friend Safari, connected by only a small vestibule to it, you notice that there lies a modern-looking shop with huge windows and a sign reading The Friend Safari Gift Shop. Deciding to see what the shop is like, you head over and walk inside.

Inside, there are boxes everywhere, some labeled, some colorful, and some plain. A Meowth that appeared to have been napping before you came in on some boxes wakes up, glances at you, hops down from its perch, and runs off. Following it, you see it rubbing up against the leg of a young man, around 20. "Oh! Good afternoon! Welcome to the shop! We sell all sorts of helpful evolutionary items for Pokemon... but we've recently had a huge shipment, and I haven't been able to put everything away! I can give you a specific item, but if you lighten my load and take an unmarked box, I'll sell it for a reduced price! Anyway, see anything you're interested in?"

Prices:
Unmarked Large Box: $5
Unmarked Small Box: $8
Specified Evolutionary Stone: $15
Specified Evolutionary Item: $20

(Large Boxes can contain any evolutionary stone; a Fire Stone, Water Stone, Thunder Stone, Leaf Stone, Ice Stone, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, or Dawn Stone.
Small Boxes can contain any evolutionary item; a Deep Sea Scale, Deep Sea Tooth, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Electrizer, King's Rock, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Oval Stone, Prism Scale, Protector, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Reaper Cloth, Satchet, Up-Grade, or Whipped Dream.)

Last edited:
The clerk perks up a little hearing you say this, and says "Thank you! You've made my job a little easier!". He then proceeds to reach up to the top of a stack of boxes at least 5 and a half feet tall, plucks two somewhat small boxes about the size of a cantaloupe, and hands them to you. Opening them up eagerly, you find:

reaper-cloth x1 Reaper Cloth

magmarizer x1 Magmarizer

Back
Top Bottom