• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I got a Gin Ichimaru keychain thing at Kinokuniya (I know there's another vowel in there somewhere) bookstore today. I don't particularly like Gin, but he's one of my 16 or so favorite Bleach characters so I went with it. I actually like the keychain itself.
It's actually a cell phone strap, but I don't know how that works with my simple cell phone, so I just turned it into a keychain. :P

Also, Oreskaband is awesomely random.

So I've been doing a load of research and I think I've finally found my political persuasion. Ideally, I think I'm an anarcho-capitalist (basically no state, with completely free markets). Practically, I'm a libertarian minarchist (very minimized state, high/unrestricted personal freedoms).

So I'm happy about this :D FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

I'm currently sitting at my computer with soaking wet a big stupid grin on my face after standing in the middle of the rain for 15 minutes.

I'm pretty sure the neighbors think I'm crazy now.

Got a letter from my best friend today. He's been away since mid June and he won't be back till mid August. :D He's calling Tuesday night!

AWWWWW YEAH
TONIGHT
THERE WILL BE DAVE STRIDER V. GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK
IT WILL BE THE SLAM BATTLE OF ALL OF THE AGES (All of them)

Also, we need a Strider.

I came home today and found a two-litre bottle of pepsi with a post-it note attached: "For you and Jo. <3 Her parents"

I love her parents. :D

Birthday is next Friday.

I'm really excited about it because why not. I'll be thirteen.
Going to have trifle. I love trifle.

Trifle.

(Even though I have no clue what it is, you seemed very excited about it)

cheers for language barrier. *off to google translate*

EDIT: Ah, it made sense actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom